Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage doesn't load when I login

Go down 
+3
mich
el
StormyCat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyCat
New Fantagian
StormyCat

Fantage doesn't load when I login Empty
PostSubject: Fantage doesn't load when I login   Fantage doesn't load when I login Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 5:43 pm

So i decided to log into Fantage after a few years of not playing, and the screen turns light blue and nothing shows up.
When i reload the page, i see the loading screen for a split second and it goes back to blue.
I changed my permission settings and updated Flash, so I'm not sure what else i can do.
I tried both Chrome and Firefox.
Anyone have any ideas?
Or should i just go back to being inactive?
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Fantage doesn't load when I login   Fantage doesn't load when I login Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 12:55 pm

it's been the same way for me. i like to log in every now and then for nostalgic purposes, but i haven't been able to recently.
honestly, i'm pretty sure fantage may be shutting down, just in a more discreet way? it's really not unlikely considering the situation w/ club penguin, and also i know quite a few other games i played as a kid have been shutting down since like 2015. part of me is gonna be pretty sad if it is shutting down though lol
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Fantage doesn't load when I login   Fantage doesn't load when I login Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 4:12 pm

oooff yeh i tried logging in a while back and i was just stuck on t he loading screen for forever. made me kinda sad since i'd like to see my avatars at least one more time before fantage shuts down for good x,d
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
StormyCat
New Fantagian
StormyCat

PostSubject: Re: Fantage doesn't load when I login   Fantage doesn't load when I login Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 8:31 am

I did manage to finally login, though I don't know for sure what fixed it.

Is Fantage really going to be shutting down? I mean i have noticed bugs, like some of the games are glitchy or slow.. and some other things.
Back to top Go down
Rachzu
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage doesn't load when I login   Fantage doesn't load when I login Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 3:44 pm

The same thing has happened to me, my friends claim that the servers are down for maintenance, It was working just fine 2 days ago I'm not quite sure what's happening, I've been trying to get in contact with fantage support and no reply, this might be because the game is so old to the point where they probably forgot about it. Or rather, they dont check their email. I bought premium member and legit the next time I tried logging in it was stuck at 100% then I got the screen where it claimed my internet connection was slow.
Back to top Go down
Jacksonese
New Fantagian
Jacksonese

PostSubject: Re: Fantage doesn't load when I login   Fantage doesn't load when I login Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 6:43 pm

Same here :/ it won't load no matter what I do. I restarted my laptop, I even did factory settings, I cleared the search history, etc nothing is working smh...
Back to top Go down
Jacksonese
New Fantagian
Jacksonese

PostSubject: Re: Fantage doesn't load when I login   Fantage doesn't load when I login Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 6:51 pm

Rachzu wrote:
The same thing has happened to me, my friends claim that the servers are down for maintenance, It was working just fine 2 days ago I'm not quite sure what's happening, I've been trying to get in contact with fantage support and no reply, this might be because the game is so old to the point where they probably forgot about it. Or rather, they dont check their email. I bought premium member and legit the next time I tried logging in it was stuck at 100% then I got the screen where it claimed my internet connection was slow.

Oh man....this is EXACTLY what happened to me. I think it's server maintenance, but you can never be sure when it has to do with Fantage. It was working just fine on Friday and I renewed my PM on Saturday. After I got PM I kept trying to log back in and it kept being stuck at 100%. Today I tried again and what a fail that was...I got the same screen.
Back to top Go down
Jacksonese
New Fantagian
Jacksonese

PostSubject: Re: Fantage doesn't load when I login   Fantage doesn't load when I login Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 6:52 pm

StormyCat wrote:
So i decided to log into Fantage after a few years of not playing, and the screen turns light blue and nothing shows up.
When i reload the page, i see the loading screen for a split second and it goes back to blue.
I changed my permission settings and updated Flash, so I'm not sure what else i can do.
I tried both Chrome and Firefox.
Anyone have any ideas?
Or should i just go back to being inactive?

Did you try Internet Explorer? That's the only one that has been working for me since 2015 when I decided to play Fantage again. There's something fishy going on with Fantage right now though so you're not the only one.
Back to top Go down
SassyClassyZoe
New Fantagian
SassyClassyZoe

PostSubject: Re: Fantage doesn't load when I login   Fantage doesn't load when I login Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 8:08 pm

Yeah same. Neutral
Back to top Go down
StormyCat
New Fantagian
StormyCat

PostSubject: Re: Fantage doesn't load when I login   Fantage doesn't load when I login Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 4:40 pm

As of this morning it has been working for me. I'm assuming it was maintenance.
The least they could do is TELL US when they're having maintenance... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Fantage doesn't load when I login   Fantage doesn't load when I login Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 9:31 pm

it hasn't even been able to load the website for me?? i don't really play it anymore but i was curious to check it out again and i couldn't even do that. nice! hopefully it works for you guys
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantage doesn't load when I login   Fantage doesn't load when I login Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage doesn't load when I login
Page 1 of 1