Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Anyone still kicking around here?

Go down 
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Anyone still kicking around here?   Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:27 pm

Hey guys. I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, I joined this forum back in 2010 and stopped coming on a lot around 2012-2013.
Every once in a while, I get an urge to come back and check on this place....I see a lot of people coming on to check in every once in a while. I thought I would do the same and talk a little bit about what this forum and community meant to me.

This forum, and more importantly, the people I met on here, were such a huge part of my childhood and adolescence even after we stopped going on this forum.
When I was 12-13, I had pretty much no friends at school or in real life. Coming to this forum and going on the chatbox or on Xat after school was the highlight of my day. I knew that there would people here I could talk to and it was like a safe space for me. This community really meant a lot to me during that time, I'm sure that resonates with a lot of you too.

Thank you all for the memories, for the nights we all stayed up on the chat or xat, for the friends I continued to talk to on skype or tinychat or tumblr. Thanks for being a safe community for some kids who didn't have one in "real life". I will always treasure that carefree time in life even though I've lost contact with most of my friends from here.

Miss you guyssss <3 <3

(I turned on email notifications for this post so hopefully I'll see if this gets any replies!)

if anyone wants to talk or catch up or something I put my ig in my location thingy, or you can just reply to this thread and I'll pm you my info <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anyone still kicking around here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: