Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

hello :-)

Go down 
+2
mich
v
6 posters
AuthorMessage
v

hello :-) Empty
PostSubject: hello :-)   hello :-) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 7:55 pm

i've logged on recently to find so many old members popping in - and all very familiar faces (users?). it's so nostalgic to see the forum being semi-active aaaa i really miss it here. anyway, i figured i should make a little update post of my own!

so to start off - i joined fantage in 2009 when i was nine years old. i joined the forum in 2010 and a good majority of my childhood was spent online here. i've gone by so many names in the past but i'm sure most of you know me as either miyeon or karyu  king 
this forum was honestly my second home. i felt so welcomed here and had tons of fun coming on nearly every single day. honestly i looked forward to chatting w/ my online friends more than my irl friends oops. i cherish all the memories i've had here from xat chats to tinychatting w/ a whole lot of you. 2010-2013 me was tragic though so i try not to look at any of my posts hjdjhsdhj

fast forward to 2018! i'm now 18 years old (can you believe it's been 8 years wow). i graduated high school at the end of may and will be entering my first year of college as a pre-pharmacy major this fall! i'm terrified as HECK but it's ok!!!!

thank you all for everything. thank you for creating so many memories that i can look back to. this forum and all the people in it have been a huge part of my life.

if you'd like to keep in contact, feel free to private message me for my instagram, twt, or tumblr hehe

Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: hello :-)   hello :-) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 1:30 am

omg ahhh my parents are pushing me towards the medical field, esp. pharmacy. i'd love to hear about how it rlly is sometime . ;0; but ah good luck!! and damn none of us will ever really get over the nostalgia ahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: hello :-)   hello :-) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 1:52 am

Hi!! Glad to see old members coming back too!

I'm really glad you're doing well! And congrats on graduating high school! Good luck in college and have a fun time! I'm most likely going to be a pre-pharmacy major as well, so I'd love to hear more about it too lol. Best of luck and you'll do great!
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: hello :-)   hello :-) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 12:49 am

it's crazy how fast time flies Surprised it's nice to hear that you're doing well and i wish you luck for your first year in college!! honestly, it really is nice to see everyone updating on their lives after fantage forum :')
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: hello :-)   hello :-) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:47 am

I forgot to tell you congrats on graduating high school !! It feels really scary going into college, but I'm positive you'll do great (: I just finished my first year of college, and I've learned tons that high school couldn't have done for me heheheo

Back on topic, though, I have to echo the part where I too have spent a good chunk of childhood on this account. If I'm not mistaken, this is the second FF site, so I've been here around the end of the first site up until now here! Whenever I think of my childhood, I remember all my friends from FF--I'm so grateful to have stumbled on this site when I was younger. I've lost contact of almost everyone really, sadly, since we've all grown up and gone our own ways. I think about everyone I've talked to on ff here and there though--all good things!

But yes yes, we got each other on ig, so hmu if you ever feel the ff nostalgia !! GOOD LUCK IN COLLEGE i am also here if you would like to ease your first year jitters
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: hello :-)   hello :-) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 1:49 am

aaa!! congrats on getting through high school! omg I used to be so scared to talk to you bc I thought you were like a god on this website and I was an annoying 9 year old haha. It's so crazy how the times change
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello :-)   hello :-) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello :-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: