Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hi!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Hi!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi!!!   Hi!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 1:24 am

Hi everyone! It's Aimi! I also went by Mirai, Starberri, and CP6. It's been a while, hasn't it? I hope you guys still remember me! Recently, I discovered some old screenshots and fanart from the forum, so I really wanted to come back and say hi.

Wow, this forum was such a big part of my childhood! I joined in 5th grade, I believe, and now I'm trying to get into college? Time really flies. I actually joined Fantage because of an ad in a National Geographic Kids magazine. If I hadn't subscribed that magazine, I probably wouldn't be here right now.

Looking back, I was really cringy and embarrassing, so I'm sorry if I left any bad impressions. I don't even know how I had the energy to do that whole "a character a week theme". Despite all that, I have so many good memories! I remember coming home every day after school, excited to get on the computer to talk with you guys. I really loved spending time here, whether we were roleplaying, discussing fantage and anime, or just having fun together. Our Baka and Test, PMMM, and Danganronpa phases were lots of fun too and I made a lot of good friends from them (FF gang where you at?)! This forum was my second home and you guys are like family. I've never had that many close irl friends, so I'll forever be thankful that I was able to be apart of this welcoming and wonderful community.

Oh, remember how I used to make those really bad graphics, banners, and icons? I actually used those skills (after improving them of course) as the Division News Editor for my Key Club division! I made monthly newsletters and one of the well-known advisors of my region actually complimented me on them, saying they were some of the best newsletters he has ever read. I was so overjoyed! Comes to show that your weebish activities as a preteen can actually come in handy in the future haha. If you're a high school student, please join Key Club! It's a really amazing volunteering organization and it really helped me get through high school.

Key Club aside, I'm currently a rising senior in high school and it's college app season. I really hope that I get into a good university or college! Hopefully the stress doesn't eat me up before then ahaha. But I'll most likely be pursuing pharmacy, so that's exciting! Please wish me luck!

If you'd like to stay in contact with me, here's my twitter: twitter.com/nanairobutton and tumblr: constellia.tumblr.com. Also, my discord tag is aimi#1915. Please let me know if you're from FF! And if we were close, feel free to PM me for my instagram. I'll try to check this forum once and a while as well.

Anyway, thank you so much everyone! You all have been such a big part of my life and I'm happy to have made such special memories with you guys. I hope we can keep in touch!
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

Hi!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!   Hi!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 12:45 am

honestly, i really hate looking back at old posts because they were exceptionally cringy, but hey it's really nostalgic... in a sense :?

and yes!!! key club officer buddies!!!!!!!! and honestly, if any of you guys are in high school right now you should definitely join key club. it's really cool to hear that you've applied your graphic design skills to the newsletters and i can only imagine how amazing they look

i wish you luck for your upcoming senior year and i'm sure you will do achieve your goal in pharmaceuticals :-)
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

Hi!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!   Hi!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 2:23 am

vnasdionsoidvn DAMN look at you, getting yourself out there and accomplishing all these things omg
and wowow pharmacy is pretty challenging, I wish you the best !! you seem super intelligent after all. gl w/ everything! <3
also I remember the PMMM and baka and test phases super well, I always tried to fit in but ultimately kinda failed ahah
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Hi!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!   Hi!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 1:04 am

i forgot to come back for a few months hehe.

@janelle aaaa i missed you!!! yeah it's quite nostalgic huh? and aaa another key clubber!! what position do you serve? personally i stepped down from president in my junior year to be a member in my senior year to give others a chance (plus i got a bit burned out since my board was quite disorganized due to lack of training and a bunch of changes regarding our kiwanis). and haha thanks! i've actually looked at my old newsletters and went "wow, some of these pages are just sad," so i can still improve a lot! thank you for all the kind words! i hope you're doing well and good luck in your future endevours as well!

@mich haha thank youuu!! i hope life's treating you well! yeah, pharmacy school is gonna become another hurdle for me, but i hope i can overcome it. and you too, good luck with everything in the future! also yeah, don't worry i don't think anyone really fit in tbh. also i just completely love how this was a forum made for fantage but we just kinda made it an anime haven lol
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

Hi!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!   Hi!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 2:13 pm

aimi wrote:

@janelle aaaa i missed you!!! yeah it's quite nostalgic huh? and aaa another key clubber!! what position do you serve? personally i stepped down from president in my junior year to be a member in my senior year to give others a chance (plus i got a bit burned out since my board was quite disorganized due to lack of training and a bunch of changes regarding our kiwanis). and haha thanks! i've actually looked at my old newsletters and went "wow, some of these pages are just sad," so i can still improve a lot! thank you for all the kind words! i hope you're doing well and good luck in your future endevours as well!

i was the treasurer, but now im the president elect for my home club!! and i feel that, i honestly did get burned out this year bc of some unnecessary drama that went through with the board and saa's, almost to the point that i almost quit the club since it made my love for key club falter

i know it's been two months, but thank you! i hope the future brings you prosperity and happiness :) <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!   Hi!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: