Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

2020 - 10 years old

Go down 
+15
MsJoyMaeda
kiki424
Charmed
evan
Queen
sahilin
RadioGummie
Janelle
Jian
o
Squirtle
Jack Skellington
S
Blackrose
Mace
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

2020 - 10 years old Empty
PostSubject: 2020 - 10 years old   2020 - 10 years old Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2020 8:20 am

hey everyone!

as of 2 days ago, the forum is officially 10 years old. wow! it feels like forever ago; things have changed so much in those 10 years.

i hope everyone reading this is doing well in life; this forum, along side virtual worlds like Fantage, was my childhood and some of my fondest memories :-)

i miss all of my old friends! stay in touch!

mace

skai 2.0 likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - 10 years old   2020 - 10 years old Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 3:46 pm

Hi Mace! Not sure if you remember me. I went through a lot of username changes!

I can't believe it's been 10 years already. When I first joined this forum I was 11 or 12. This summer will be my 10 year anniversary. Now I can drink and I'm almost done college (doing business!). Although I outgrew/quit Fantage years before the game shut down in 2018 I remembered logging on every once in a while, even if all my friends quit and after a while no one seemed to be going on the forum.

It seems like every game I use to play growing up is dead now, although that is expected given how things are always changing.

If anyone's interested I only really play Nintendo now (I'm not a fan of Fortnite, not really a computer gamer and Playstation/X-Box were never really my thing) so if anyone remembers me and sees my post and has a Nintendo account maybe I can give you my friend code?

I don't really use social media, it was never for me but I do have Gmail if anyone's interested.

Low key though I kind of wished there was a Fantage rewritten like Club Penguin because I want to play again just for the nostalgia!
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - 10 years old   2020 - 10 years old Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 2:44 am

Absolutely wack. I still check this forum at least once a year because I LOVE nostalgia, but still.... it's just absolutely wack isn't it?

I didn't even know Fantage had shut down until today, lol.

This website was my childhood and I'm thankful that the internet has allowed us to preserve it at least a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
Rookie Fantagian
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - 10 years old   2020 - 10 years old Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 6:03 pm

wild... time sure does fly huh
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - 10 years old   2020 - 10 years old Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 8:02 pm

Hard to believe.

I joined this forum when I was in fourth grade. Now I'm graduating high school in three months. Crazy how things change
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - 10 years old   2020 - 10 years old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 12:25 am

damn, time flies. hope everyone is doing well in this quarantine. i came here out of the blue (and of course feeling nostalgic), and it's nice to see you all here.

congrats to the seniors who are graduating high school or college this year; that's a huge achievement! i wish you all the best of luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - 10 years old   2020 - 10 years old Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 3:32 am

Huh, I come check this forum at least once a year too and gosh time really does fly. I hope all of y'all are doing well! This forum was a really big part of my childhood so it's a bit refreshing to see that I'm not the only person coming back on periodic checks haha.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - 10 years old   2020 - 10 years old Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 12:24 am

hi guys, it's been a while since i hopped on here! i hope everyone is doing well; i really miss everyone and all the fun we had together. this forum shaped A LOT of my childhood growing up, so i'd just like to thank everyone for that <3

as for a life update? i'm graduating high school this year (hopefully anyway, due to quarantine lol), and i can hardly believe that i was 8 when i made my account here. it feels like yesterday i was setting up my graphics shop and hanging out with everyone on the xat chat lol

anyways, again i hope everyone is doing well in their lives. i'm reading all the old posts and i'm getting so nostalgic!!! there are a few friends i made on here that i have lost connection to, but i hope in the future we will cross paths somehow!
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - 10 years old   2020 - 10 years old Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 10:25 pm

I hope you guys are all doing well & are safe in this time <3

I don’t recognize anyone’s new usernames haha.
Almost done with college (wow)... used to be in this forum daily in middle school! Good times. Smile
Thanks for all the fun times and laughs everybody.
Back to top Go down
sahilin
Senior Fantagian
sahilin

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - 10 years old   2020 - 10 years old Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 11:43 pm

As of right now I’m in college and today was just a huge nostalgia day for me! I hope you are all doing great. Very Happy I miss Fantage and all my old friends. I hope everyone is doing great in life. 😄
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - 10 years old   2020 - 10 years old Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 10:07 am

i decided to stop by this forum because quarantine really got me reminiscing about old times and now i really am going through it. i still remember first joining this forum and leaving right after LOL,, only to come back later on (quit playing fantage at that point) and welcomed by so many great people - to the point I'd speed home to get online. i was more on the shy side and wasn't as much of an active poster as others, but when i did, i always felt welcomed. tbh like this forum was when my creativity was at its PEAK. fr I'm looking at all my old topics, pms, and posts with so many mixed emotions, i cannnooottt. it makes me sooo happy to hear how important ff was to everyone <33

but anyway, i finished my first year of uni this year!! i miss everyone on here and i even recognize some of your users. if anyone ever wants to talk again, even if we might not have been close or anything, shoot me a message on ig or we can even share discords aha!! <3 let's reminisce together!!
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - 10 years old   2020 - 10 years old Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 11:25 pm

OMG HI LOL i was a lot of names like mado, madoka, mayu, yea yea whatever. anyway i am a traggot now and i’ve been on T for a year now and i’m going to cornell in fall *confetti*
i didnt think i would ever get this far but i did !! and im so happy. thank you fantage forum for being a big support system for me in my early adolescence. i’m literally an adult now this is weird asf yo...
Back to top Go down
Charmed
Senior Fantagian
Charmed

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - 10 years old   2020 - 10 years old Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 10:41 pm

I don’t even know how I managed to stumble upon this forum again and I’m shocked that it’s still active. Fantage was a huge part of my preteen years and I miss it a lot. Damn near 22 years old now and looking for a big girl job (and it’s hard AF bc of corona). Don’t know if you remember anyone with the username kittykat627 but that was me. Hope you’re all doing well.
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - 10 years old   2020 - 10 years old Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 11:32 pm

Hi everyone!

I don't know if any one of you who sees this knew me because I really don't remember usernames that well (ESPECIALLY ones that are a decade old) so I don't know if I knew any of you. I remember I used to be on here like every single day growing up. Honestly, I think I might've been one of the og people who came to this forum from the beginning because I remember that when I joined, this was just starting out and boy how it grew....

Anyway, I was mainly known as kiki424 and I remember being very popular on this site (not to toot my own horn or anything). Gosh I remember the daily chats I had with friends and all of the different rp forum posts we create and how we created our characters for those rp and man that was a great time. Obviously it's been years since I've seen and been on here so this has really brought a ton of memories back. I mean that profile pic is literally unchanged from the last time I was here (if that helps anyone remember me).

Judging by what I've read, it appears that I'm one of the older users since I'm done with college and everything. Though to be fair, I graduated last year so I'm not that far ahead lol. If any of you recognize me I'd love to catch up with you! It might take me a minute to remember you though, just saying. I do have some of you on my FB (I think??) so I guess reach out to me there if you want? I hope you are all doing well and taking care of yourselves cause it's a weird world we're living in atm.

PS: who knew I'd still be getting newsletter emails from this site after 10+ years?! So wild!!
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - 10 years old   2020 - 10 years old Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 12:05 pm

It's awesome to see so many people responding here. :-)

I hope everyone is staying safe in quarantine with all of the uncertainty in the world.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - 10 years old   2020 - 10 years old Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 2:32 pm

Wow, it's been 10 years.

I joined 4 days before my 11th birthday. I changed my username often but a couple i remember sticking with were candyfan4ever and purplebunny16. Looking back on this forum is so nostalgic; if it wasn't for this forum, I don't think I would have ever gotten into roleplaying, which I now do on Tumblr.

Hope you are all staying safe during this quarantine <3
Back to top Go down
arica321
New Fantagian
arica321

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - 10 years old   2020 - 10 years old Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 1:39 am

Lol I honestly don’t even remember joining this forum but saw the update posts in my emails...but I’m so happy there’s still people out here reminiscing about fantage, the 2 people that I’m friends with still (that I met on fantage) kind of want to just forget about it and don’t miss it at all when I really miss it. Right now it sucks more than ever that fantage is gone, I definitely would’ve spent this quarantine playing on it. I decided to try out the club penguin online remake (which obviously could never compare to fantage) but now that got shut down too so ugh. I really hope everyone’s doing well, can’t believe this is happening in 2020.. but yeah I’m definitely going to check out this forum more often now 😩.
Back to top Go down
skai 2.0
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - 10 years old   2020 - 10 years old Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 12:44 am

Hello friends!!

I saw a tiktok today that reminded me of Fantage (which I haven’t thought about in years) and then I remembered this forum. I can’t believe I found it again! I was Skai on here (Bluemango64 in game) and I wanted to stop by and say hi. I joined this forum 10 years ago, 1/27/10 and can’t believe it’s been that long. I was in 7th grade then, and just graduated college two months ago.... which is absolutely wild. If any of you recognize me, send me a message! I spent countless hours here, was a mod at some point, and this place ended up being where i was happiest during that time of my life so it and alll of your hold a special place in my heart.

Hope you’re all doing well <3
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - 10 years old   2020 - 10 years old Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 1:12 pm

god, its really been that long. i miss you all so much! i was pastel, now my name is reese. ive changed so much...and im a sophomore in college studying to be a lawyer! this forum shaped my childhood <3 i really hope you're all doing well. my heart is really filled with so much emotion seeing you all again. i don't think i can even forget you guys.

Agnt007 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - 10 years old   2020 - 10 years old Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 8:50 pm

hi everyone!! i dont know if anyone's going to see this but i randomly decided to check if the forum was still a thing and found this post so i just wanted to leave a message.
im Primrose, but i think ive also been Dream and soli15, probably other names too but i don't remember rn. this forum was honestly such a big part of my childhood, i would log in everyday after school between 2011-13 i think??? as u can probably tell from the amount of posts.. somehow im still up there as a top poster. anyways, now i'm almost 18 (still a baby compared to some of you), i graduated hs a year ago and going into college. so thanks to all of you for making me who i am today!! considering i have been on the internet from a really young age, i'm glad to have ended up here of all places. i remember mostly doing a loooot of roleplaying, coming up with story ideas and being an annoying child. i was also in my hunger games phase (honestly still an a+ novel and v relevant today) but now i can definitely say that i grew a lot creatively here and found my love for writing. so thanks for letting me share these aspects of myself. this forum was an escape for me when the outside world was scary and i was going through a weird, awkward, sad time. it was a safe space for me and i have so many wholesome memories.
so thanks to all of you, whether we interacted or not, i will always remember these times w a lot of love and youll always have a special place in my heart <3 im really nostalgic now.
i'd love to reconnect w some of you if you're interested, so pm me here maybe and i could send u my ig or smth, ill log back in in a while to check. also!!! im seeing some harries/directioners and im a harrie now so hit me up if u want to be friends. tpwk.
miss you all so much and hope you're all doing well. hope you're all healthy, safe and coping w the trainwreck this year has been.
best of luck to all of you, thanks to everyone, especially the mods and admins and everyone who put up with me, for giving me a safe space to grow and being my friends.
love
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - 10 years old   2020 - 10 years old Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2020 - 10 years old
Page 1 of 1