Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

eCoins for new accounts?

Go down 
+12
TaylorFox00
becky8
Bloobu
nuresya
Nessy
linda
Karen
snake
foreveran
pokeranger
Sharpsul99
Magdaleena
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

eCoins for new accounts? Empty
PostSubject: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:15 pm

Just something that has been bugging me for a while...

I've noticed that many new nonmembers have member items, which is obviously from eCoins.

Which has made me wonder; Do new nonmembers get free eCoins as a welcome gift? Or do they all just buy them?
I can't check it myself, because I'm not allowed to create accounts on normal(US) Fantage anymore... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:35 pm

Probably so, I think the blog would've informed us.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:39 pm

I dunno.. this new girl game up to my sister, chrysanthemum, asking "don't you have ecoins?" she said no, and the new girl was like "Oh that's too bad" I think they get1k if theyre neww
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:41 pm

Magdaleena wrote:

I've noticed that many new nonmembers have member items, which is obviously from eCoins.

Which has made me wonder; Do new nonmembers get free eCoins as a welcome gift? Or do they all just buy them?
I can't check it myself, because I'm not allowed to create accounts on normal(US) Fantage anymore... Neutral

ya I had made another account couple months back for fun and I got 500 free ecoins
I think its for people who joined in the last couple of months
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:46 pm

They should have given older users eCoins too, like a thank you for being loyal. Right?

A little unfair when only members who were around when it released and new nonmembers get it.

How about the nonmembers who joined BEFORE eCoins? Don't they care about us? We should get some too! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:05 pm

Mag, you have a point.

I've noticed this as well.
I'm making another account to see if this is true o.O

EDIT:
nope.
no fresh ecoins T-T
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:08 pm

Magdaleena wrote:
They should have given older users eCoins too, like a thank you for being loyal. Right?

A little unfair when only members who were around when it released and new nonmembers get it.

How about the nonmembers who joined BEFORE eCoins? Don't they care about us? We should get some too! Crying or Very sad

ya when i got the ecoins on my other account I waited for days for it to come to my original account but it never came and I relized it was just for newcomers. I also thought it was unfair
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:22 pm

foreveran wrote:
Magdaleena wrote:

ya when i got the ecoins on my other account I waited for days for it to come to my original account but it never came and I relized it was just for newcomers. I also thought it was unfair

maybe there was some glitch and they were added on to accounts randomly? o.O
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:46 pm

It's not a glitch. Most of my friends got them (They're new).
They get 500 free ecoins. You know the floating guy on a cat?
He says: Congratulations! You got 500 eCoins! Try out being a member!
^Almost exact words^
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:46 pm

well if you become a member... you get 1,000 free ecoins and stars... but no im not sure about nons
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:59 pm

linda wrote:
well if you become a member... you get 1,000 free ecoins and stars... but no im not sure about nons

Old nons(me included) do not get ANY free eCoins. Sad

New nons apparently do get 500 free eCoins.

@Cymi: Maybe you'll get the eCoins if you go on that new fantagian tomorrow or next week or something? Maybe it's a gift for going on more than once... scratch
Back to top Go down
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Magdaleena wrote:

Yes. I made a 3 accounts but 2 got 500 the other didn't. It said try top models or try going to le shop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Magdaleena wrote:
linda wrote:

Old nons(me included) do not get ANY free eCoins. Sad

New nons apparently do get 500 free eCoins.

@Cymi: Maybe you'll get the eCoins if you go on that new fantagian tomorrow or next week or something? Maybe it's a gift for going on more than once... scratch

maybe .-.
i'll log on it again tomorrow and the day after >.<
if it's a glitch then they really need to fix it o.-
Back to top Go down
nuresya
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:20 pm

huhyh
Back to top Go down
nuresya
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:21 pm

Sorry for that lol Neutral
Back to top Go down
nuresya
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:22 pm

>3
Back to top Go down
nuresya
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:50 am

i agree with mag they should give everyone ecoins when the ecoins firsts appeared O.o
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:17 pm

bloobunny99 wrote:
i agree with mag they should give everyone ecoins when the ecoins firsts appeared O.o

IKR? We older nons were the only ones who didn't get any eCoins when it released. Members did, and so did nons who registered after the release. Not fair. Neutral
Back to top Go down
becky8
Regular Fantagian
becky8

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:32 pm

everythingz not fair i life but wth it should beh
Back to top Go down
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Location : Sitting in front of Media Molecule's office until they release Little Big Planet 2.

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:55 pm

hang on....When I made a boy account, the floating cat guy said i got 500 STARZ... huh. affraid
Back to top Go down
Charmed
Senior Fantagian
Charmed

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:32 pm

Yes I make alot of fake accounts for fun... and they give you 500 starz. NOT ecoins. And i just renewed my membership recently and i didnt get any ecoins. I guess theyre all just paying for themselves...
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:02 pm

Yeah. Its 500 starz, not ecoins.

It would be cool if it was ecoins though.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:14 pm

i made a new account and guess what : eCoins for new accounts? Wtf10
Back to top Go down
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Location : Sitting in front of Media Molecule's office until they release Little Big Planet 2.

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Ok, i just made an account. i dont hav a picture, but i SWEAR it gave me starz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eCoins for new accounts?   eCoins for new accounts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eCoins for new accounts?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next