Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Fan Art

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Fan Art   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:51 pm

Hey guys if you like it please vote thanks Smile
user is foreveran


http://play.fantage.com/contest/votingcenter_small2.html?comet


its my first btw Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:20 pm

thats pretty Very Happy

awesome job
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Vallie wrote:
thats pretty Very Happy

awesome job

thanks appreciate it Smile
please vote
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 936
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : Some where in a parallel universe

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:40 pm

thats rlly good hope u win! (i wish i could vote but i cant i dont have an account)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Nicee~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:51 pm

kiki424 wrote:
thats rlly good hope u win! (i wish i could vote but i cant i dont have an account)

thanks hope so too
lol u joined this without playing fantage XD
have u played before?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:57 pm

Anaira wrote:
Nicee~

gracias Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 936
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : Some where in a parallel universe

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:58 pm

foreveran wrote:
kiki424 wrote:
thats rlly good hope u win! (i wish i could vote but i cant i dont have an account)

thanks hope so too
lol u joined this without playing fantage XD
have u played before?

yea ive played fantage for like 2 years but back in like may or june my acc got hacked so im not playin it anymore......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:17 pm

kiki424 wrote:
foreveran wrote:
kiki424 wrote:
thats rlly good hope u win! (i wish i could vote but i cant i dont have an account)

thanks hope so too
lol u joined this without playing fantage XD
have u played before?

yea ive played fantage for like 2 years but back in like may or june my acc got hacked so im not playin it anymore......

aww y didnt u change ur pass?? was it a member??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:40 pm

BUMP!
I appreciate ever vote Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Nice! I love the fancy one. :3

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Hitsugaya wrote:
Nice! I love the fancy one. :3

thanks Very Happy
please vote Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:53 pm

bumpers!!!
please vote Smile
thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1100
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:41 pm

i love the fancy ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:13 pm

bloobunny99 wrote:
i love the fancy ^^

gracias Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 936
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : Some where in a parallel universe

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:43 pm

foreveran wrote:
kiki424 wrote:
foreveran wrote:
kiki424 wrote:
thats rlly good hope u win! (i wish i could vote but i cant i dont have an account)

thanks hope so too
lol u joined this without playing fantage XD
have u played before?

yea ive played fantage for like 2 years but back in like may or june my acc got hacked so im not playin it anymore......

aww y didnt u change ur pass?? was it a member??

i did change the pass liek 2 or 4 days b4 it got hacked (somehow it did...) and no i was a non member
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:49 pm

kiki424 wrote:
foreveran wrote:
kiki424 wrote:
foreveran wrote:
kiki424 wrote:
thats rlly good hope u win! (i wish i could vote but i cant i dont have an account)

thanks hope so too
lol u joined this without playing fantage XD
have u played before?

yea ive played fantage for like 2 years but back in like may or june my acc got hacked so im not playin it anymore......

aww y didnt u change ur pass?? was it a member??

i did change the pass liek 2 or 4 days b4 it got hacked (somehow it did...) and no i was a non member

oO and u dont want to make new one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 936
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : Some where in a parallel universe

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:04 pm

foreveran wrote:
kiki424 wrote:
foreveran wrote:
kiki424 wrote:
foreveran wrote:
kiki424 wrote:
thats rlly good hope u win! (i wish i could vote but i cant i dont have an account)

thanks hope so too
lol u joined this without playing fantage XD
have u played before?

yea ive played fantage for like 2 years but back in like may or june my acc got hacked so im not playin it anymore......

aww y didnt u change ur pass?? was it a member??

i did change the pass liek 2 or 4 days b4 it got hacked (somehow it did...) and no i was a non member

oO and u dont want to make new one?

not rlly cuz i have alot of old things and yea besides ive been getting kinda bored with that....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:05 pm

alrghty so what else do u play?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 936
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : Some where in a parallel universe

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:07 pm

foreveran wrote:
alrghty so what else do u play?

other games like audition (im not into playing games just more of talking)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:08 pm

kk cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 19
Location : Blasting around the universe with Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:09 pm

9/10 I can see their head outlines. But great job the rest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:12 pm

agdollfan1 wrote:
9/10 I can see their head outlines. But great job the rest!

lol ya I drew it by hand not paint so u still see through them XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:09 pm

^^ bumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:52 pm

i know I keep bumping this but i really need votes please and thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fan Art   Today at 12:41 am

Back to top Go down
 
Fan Art
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Artwork-
Jump to: