Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Recolor

Go down 
+14
PieFruit
Trash
starlecta
Makkine
Jian
Nakira
v
Ronnie99
Valval
Sakura
LaLaFantagian
Toochey-cookey
kinseykd
yvonnelol
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Recolor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recolor   Recolor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Toochey-cookey wrote:
MKAY,FIRST OF ALL I NEVER GET OPINIONATIVE IF SOMEONE TELLS ME NOT TO.I WASN'T GIVIN ADVICE TO ANYONE.ITS MY SECRET ON HOW I DO MY WORK.AND NO PAINT IS NOT BETTER THEN PHOTOSHOP IN MY OPINION,I HAVE A RIGHT TO GET OPPINIONATIVE ON THATSO YOU CAN TOO.I DONT WANT TO START A FIGHT,SO DONT REPLY.IF YOU DO I'LL JUST IGNORE YOU.END OF STORY.MOD/ADMINISTRATOR LOCK TOPIC PLEASE.

Well, im going to be a bit rude here, but your recolors arent all that either..
Sorry! ><

And about the recolor, its cute, but needs some work. Nice for your first though! :DD

And Anaira is right... I can sorta shade, but im just learning how. Im a ok shader in traditional art though. xP
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

Recolor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recolor   Recolor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:19 pm

well i am not good at this stuff and so i really don't know which is better but your drawing would be an 9/10 i really like it actually but i am not sure which program is best
Back to top Go down
yvonnelol
Senior Fantagian
yvonnelol

Recolor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recolor   Recolor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:41 pm

LaLaFantagian wrote:
well, honest, that recolor isnt really so good. you need A LOT of work. the hair is all two colors so it looks like a weird thing, the shirt is two different colors filled in and nohing else. you have to work on recoloring and shading REALLY hard. its the worse Ive seen here!
this was my first try but ok.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagestuff-yvonnelol.blogspot.com
yvonnelol
Senior Fantagian
yvonnelol

Recolor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recolor   Recolor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:43 pm

jian57 wrote:
I used paint too, the windows 7 one, but it isn't really bad, pratice some more and you get better so i'll rate it a 7/10
i have the windows 7 one
Back to top Go down
http://fantagestuff-yvonnelol.blogspot.com
v

Recolor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recolor   Recolor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:55 pm

I use Paint on my daddeh's computer, it's the same as any other paint. ._.
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

Recolor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recolor   Recolor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:05 pm

yvonnelol wrote:
jian57 wrote:
I used paint too, the windows 7 one, but it isn't really bad, pratice some more and you get better so i'll rate it a 7/10
i have the windows 7 one
I would consider it kinda hard to use at first but u'll get use to it soon if u use it alot ( like me xD ), i would want the windows XP one but make sure you pratice, Pratice makes perfect! Happy Recolor/Editing and Happy Praticing! And toochey paint is good for editing
Back to top Go down
Toochey-cookey
Devoted Fantagian
Toochey-cookey

Recolor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recolor   Recolor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Timegear wrote:
Toochey-cookey wrote:
MKAY,FIRST OF ALL I NEVER GET OPINIONATIVE IF SOMEONE TELLS ME NOT TO.I WASN'T GIVIN ADVICE TO ANYONE.ITS MY SECRET ON HOW I DO MY WORK.AND NO PAINT IS NOT BETTER THEN PHOTOSHOP IN MY OPINION,I HAVE A RIGHT TO GET OPPINIONATIVE ON THATSO YOU CAN TOO.I DONT WANT TO START A FIGHT,SO DONT REPLY.IF YOU DO I'LL JUST IGNORE YOU.END OF STORY.MOD/ADMINISTRATOR LOCK TOPIC PLEASE.

Sorry! ><

And about the recolor, its cute, but needs some work. Nice for your first though! :DD

And Anaira is right... I can sorta shade, but im just learning how. Im a ok shader in traditional art though. xP

The only reason there bad is cuz I rush.And my avi I used paint,and it looks fake to me....
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Recolor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recolor   Recolor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Toochey-cookey wrote:
Timegear wrote:
Toochey-cookey wrote:

Sorry! ><

The only reason there bad is cuz I rush.And my avi I used paint,and it looks fake to me....

Still, why did you say my recolors are fake?
3rd time i said this.. I wanna know. Edits are real, right?
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Toochey-cookey
Devoted Fantagian
Toochey-cookey

Recolor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recolor   Recolor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:35 am

I can't explain it,lemme think....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recolor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recolor   Recolor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recolor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2