Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
strawberystar
New Fantagian


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : New England

PostSubject: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:57 pm

Kiki told me you guys remade the forum! Zomg I feel so old now... QQ


For those who don't know my, I'd consider myself a veteran of fantage forums, if you don't mind. I joined the original FantageTips around 3.5 years ago or so and from then, we'd keep moving from place to place. Eventually I got lost and gave up. A long while after, I check up on you guys and everything was gone! No idea what happened, but w/e.

So then I saw this and I was really curious so I rejoined. I wonder who remembers me, I don't recognize anyone and I miss my old friends.. C';
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.magajin.com/ThatOneCat/profile
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:00 pm

Hi welcome back
Do you mean u like ur a beta on fantage
or just on forums?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Hai, i don't remember you but i think your my buddy on Fantage.

Welcome Back
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:02 pm

STRAWBERY?!!? OH. MY, GOSH.
im that girl who sounded like a newbie when i said hi in your dA xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
strawberystar
New Fantagian


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : New England

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:06 pm

foreveran wrote:
Hi welcome back
Do you mean u like ur a beta on fantage
or just on forums?
I'm a very, very old forum member. I'm not a beta member- yet I joined right when the game was released. I always seem to have the worst timing when it comes to games ;p
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.magajin.com/ThatOneCat/profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:13 pm

OH EWW OLD PERSON.
lol jk. Hello there! We missed you.
This is Shinelly btw, but you probably didn't know me.
Beautiful raimbow board you did there though. C:

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:19 pm

Hihi, welcome back.
I don't think I remember you, tho. ;P

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
strawberystar
New Fantagian


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : New England

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:25 pm

Anaira wrote:
STRAWBERY?!!? OH. MY, GOSH.
im that girl who sounded like a newbie when i said hi in your dA xD
hey it's that girl who sounded cool when she commented on my dA!~

Timegear wrote:
OH EWW OLD PERSON.
lol jk. Hello there! We missed you.
This is Shinelly btw, but you probably didn't know me.
Beautiful raimbow board you did there though. C:
Somebody remembered my board!<33 I'm curious now if my shirts are still up there now..

Hitsugaya wrote:
Hihi, welcome back.
I don't think I remember you, tho. ;P
Oh yes, you're that one who... Hi, nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.magajin.com/ThatOneCat/profile
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:25 pm

strawberystar wrote:
foreveran wrote:
Hi welcome back
Do you mean u like ur a beta on fantage
or just on forums?
I'm a very, very old forum member. I'm not a beta member- yet I joined right when the game was released. I always seem to have the worst timing when it comes to games ;p

lol cool
How did u find about the site so early?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
strawberystar
New Fantagian


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : New England

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:32 pm

foreveran wrote:
strawberystar wrote:
foreveran wrote:
Hi welcome back
Do you mean u like ur a beta on fantage
or just on forums?
I'm a very, very old forum member. I'm not a beta member- yet I joined right when the game was released. I always seem to have the worst timing when it comes to games ;p

lol cool
How did u find about the site so early?

Lol which site are we talking about here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.magajin.com/ThatOneCat/profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:32 pm

strawberystar wrote:
foreveran wrote:
strawberystar wrote:
foreveran wrote:
Hi welcome back
Do you mean u like ur a beta on fantage
or just on forums?
I'm a very, very old forum member. I'm not a beta member- yet I joined right when the game was released. I always seem to have the worst timing when it comes to games ;p

lol cool
How did u find about the site so early?

Lol which site are we talking about here?

I think she's talking about Fantage Forum.. ;P

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:37 pm

nope fantage Razz
I'm wondering how people find out about sites so early
because I try looking for fairly new sites and I can't
So my question is how did you find out about fantage just around the time it came out lol hopw that makes better sense Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:57 pm

I don't remember chi... C: but welcome backy!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:01 pm

I REMEMBER YOU! YOU'RE THE NINJA AUSTRONAUT! AHAHAHHEHHEHHAHA! DONT TAKE MY MOUSE OR MY MUSE OMG LOOK A THING.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 11
Location : sad town

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:02 pm

Poke shes old, like before your time. Seriously, STRAWBERY! M'DEAR ITS BEEN SO LONG. I've changed so much... like you could say i'm not at all a sniveling immature child? ;D It really has been so long..

EDIT: ITS 2008SARAH. ^.^


Last edited by Byakuya on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : IJUSTREALISEDSHEDOESN'TKNOWWHOIAM!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
strawberystar
New Fantagian


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : New England

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:39 pm

foreveran wrote:
nope fantage Razz
I'm wondering how people find out about sites so early
because I try looking for fairly new sites and I can't
So my question is how did you find out about fantage just around the time it came out lol hopw that makes better sense Smile
Oh god that was so long ago! Just by chance I found it I guess.. c:

Timegear wrote:
I REMEMBER YOU! YOU'RE THE NINJA AUSTRONAUT! AHAHAHHEHHEHHAHA! DONT TAKE MY MOUSE OR MY MUSE OMG LOOK A THING.
LOL OMG YEA THAT WAS ME!!

Byakuya wrote:
Poke shes old, like before your time. Seriously, STRAWBERY! M'DEAR ITS BEEN SO LONG. I've changed so much... like you could say i'm not at all a sniveling immature child? ;D It really has been so long..

EDIT: ITS 2008SARAH. ^.^

Sarah my lovely! It has quite indeed been a long time! ;o;)/
Oh goodness, you've grown quite a bit haven't you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.magajin.com/ThatOneCat/profile
Sakura
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 585
Join date : 2010-01-27
Location : The Sky

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:05 pm

It's youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ (:
The pixel masta!

Welcome back Straw ^^
We missed you!

Remember meh? :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
strawberystar
New Fantagian


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : New England

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:36 pm

Sakura wrote:
It's youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ (:
The pixel masta!

Welcome back Straw ^^
We missed you!

Remember meh? :3
It's kinda hard to forget you especially considering how many times you've moved on dA, something I can't ignore. xD

Lol I don't even remember the last time I pixeled something. I haven't done any since I left the old forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.magajin.com/ThatOneCat/profile
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1100
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:10 am

STRAW!! ITS MEEEEEE jkjk XD, this is the first time we met XD anyways welcome back to the forum and hope u can keep up if we move Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1772
Join date : 2010-02-15
Age : 16
Location : In The Wonderful Fantagain World!

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:39 am

OMG I KNOW YOU......... NOT hehehe WELCOME BACK To the forum
of fantage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol im kind of hyper today! hehe well welcome back! I'm nicki and I hope we can be good friends!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Mace
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 616
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 104
Location : Pluto!

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:34 pm

WOW! Long time no see, strawbery!

Nice to see you again!

_________________

i want you to want me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeek.com
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 936
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : Some where in a parallel universe

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Hai straw!! Idk if u remember me or if we ever met (its been soo long......) but i believe we've met...lol welcome back (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skai
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 275
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Oh my straw! ;3
Its bluemangoo!!
Dont worry me and Cym both feel like oldies! ;3
Missed yaaa! Happy your backk!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:14 pm

hello other strawberry, i dont believe we've met, but i've heard people talk about you :]

im strawberry2424 [:

nice to have you back...

i wonder if you remember me or not ;p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 585
Join date : 2010-01-27
Location : The Sky

PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:56 pm

Blarghhhh :<

Pixel more!

And draw more!

You're amazing at it ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!   Today at 5:51 am

Back to top Go down
 
LOL IT'S THAT OLD LADY! SHE'S BACK!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Lady Artemis [o p e n--To Hunters that need to visit Artemis]
» Lady Malys
» Lady Malys and the Crystal Heart
» My dice bag from The Dice Bag Lady
» Old Lady, or Young Lady?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: