Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My Final Lecture

Go down 
+18
Vatt
twilight_fan98
Charmed
Oliver
Bloobu
S
kiki424
pokeranger
Trash
Nessy
Makkine
hilol24
Mace
Valval
Nakira
McKenna
Lyli
Sharpsul99
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

My Final Lecture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:42 pm

You just don't get it. I'm not reasoning with you.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Reason-ing.
thats a funny word lol.

Dude, if mace cared he'd block the words and ACTUALLY do something about it.
But nooooo.
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:44 pm

I kinda agree but the world isnt perfect irl and even less on the internet i mean how r the ppl going to change? If there rlly not if u know wat i mean. Sure they might change on here but not irl......so the habit wont die besides hasnt this gone a bit tooo far? (im not trying to get a fight its my opinion)
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:59 pm

I'm talking about this forum not the entire globe of the internet. This is a online game forum, for the second time.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:00 pm

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:51 pm

I don't mean to be a cynic, but I agree with Anaira. This seems like an impossible goal.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Sharp, nobody grows up around "clean" words. When i joined my first online game, there were plenty of people swearing and doing inap. stuff. Its how you grow up and learn, its impossible to stop all of it, and I kinda agree with Anaira.
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Anaira wrote:
Reason-ing.
thats a funny word lol.

Dude, if mace cared he'd block the words and ACTUALLY do something about it.
But nooooo.

I can't block words from the chat.

And inapp words are blocked from posts. the real words are, not abbreviations/misspellings.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Goodie then, Mace.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:43 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
I'm talking about this forum not the entire globe of the internet. This is a online game forum, for the second time.
This is the third rant of yours so far. About recolors, stories, art, and words. o.o I mean, I think when ou say it, it won't really take effect. Just saying
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:59 am

You can't really stop people from swearing, specially from a topic. Kids will learn sooner or later and you can't really avoid that. Nobody in the world is perfect, everyone can make mistakes and say the words once or twice, no matter how hard they try (like mee ^^) I'm sorry but I really don't see the point of ranting because nothing is really going to happen.

And about the title, no offence but I don't really think its going to be the final rant Wink .
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:35 pm

NOBODYSPERFECT Blah blah lectures. Grow up, it's not that hard avoiding to cuss in front of children.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:40 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
NOBODYSPERFECT Blah blah lectures. Grow up, it's not that hard avoiding to cuss in front of children.

lul. Look at the name of chur topic.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Dude, it's their choice whether they ''cuss'' AHEM, CURSE, it's their choice.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:04 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:

Shuttup, you cuss in front of children all the time. And stop posting rants, you just get mad and end up acting like a moron once you get replies that are disagreeing.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:13 pm

i bet soon he's gonna write another rant and change the title of this one so it wont say ''final'' lul
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:12 pm

I don't curse in front of kids. People like Nicki and McKenna are used to it. You can't see through the screen,can't you?
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Don't say it's them, Sharp. I mean, I suppose you cuss like all the time in school saying, "My best friend got mad at me for winning her team in this blahblahblah...." I mean, you WERE acting al depressed when you said you have no 'friends'. Ahem, I think if you could cus here you would. :/
Just saying
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:

I'm just saying that you can't force people to stop cursing by one topic. O.o You do know you curse too.

And I would like the cursing to stop but its just not possible.
Back to top Go down
Charmed
Senior Fantagian
Charmed

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:50 pm

FreedoM 4EVA wrote:
First thing's first, comments was needed about the topic and not "Plz let's fight" was asked!

Secondly,I believe that at least half or three fourth of the members ova here did not think of asking their parents to either join this forum or no cz they know that they are GrOwN UpS! And, as a grown up you definetely get to know the stupid useless words B****..... So why do u yet want to make a parents pg???

If u ppl really cared about this thing then smthg would have been done from the beginning of the formation of this Forum, some trully strict rules.
I agree with someone who said that as the so-called kids in this Forum will grow up they will even get to know these words so why bother yourself and make a parents pg??
And by this time generation parents even use these words so the kids will get to learn the words from their childhood!!

(Plz I don't want anyone to start a fight regarding wat I wrote! I wrote my opinion and that's everything!)

~Thnx Very Happy

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Lies Pokeranger. Lies.
Back to top Go down
twilight_fan98
Senior Fantagian
twilight_fan98

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:30 pm

IluvJB36 wrote:
The thing is, saying "LM*O" is a habit for a lot of people. Habits die hard...

Tangy, why don't you make a rant about it?

guys i say that lmao means laughing my applebottoms off. so i truly think that if you think of it that way its not bad, and truly lmbo gets on my nerves, but you know. laughing my applebottoms off.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Switching the terms around will not do anything. You guys just want to curse near kids, right?

The kids will probably wonder what LMAO is and they'll ask their parents what it means (the parents SHOULD know). They're likely to search it on an online dictonary, and BINGO. Congratulations, and welcome to your bedroom. You'll be locked in here for 2 weeks!!
Back to top Go down
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:43 pm

LMBO!!!! omg sharp that was hillarious what u just sed... haha... sorry, i feel hyper today.. and plus most parents dont know any abbrivations

anyway, I think you are 100% Right!!! people should not be curseing in forums or saying anything bad that may get repeated by smaller kids... We neeed them to keep their Innocence a little longer.

So everyone... DO NOT CUSS OR SAY ANY ABBRIVATIONS THAT HAS A CUSS IN IT RAWR

=)

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:52 pm

YEEEEES.YEEES. YEEES.

*ULTRA POUND DRUMS POUNDINGX100*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Final Lecture
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next