Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:55 pm

@Bloo Mostly betas, but most of my besties are members, so yeah... All of my besties are really nice! They still hang out with non members, and when they see a person who has a 'problem' with nons, my friend Anthy (she was a member then, but became a non yesterday) went up to her/him and said: Do you have a problem with nons? And then she said, ll takes out panda gum! ll LOL she means panda GUN, shes obsessed with pandas. LOL. So, @bloo, I can't decide, some betas are snobby, (like once I met a beta who was really mean cause' he thought he was sooo cool) and some members are snobby, so it's sort of equal. But when it comes to other members and betas, they're really nice... O.O So I can't decide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Ricerz wrote:
@Bloo Mostly betas, but most of my besties are members, so yeah... All of my besties are really nice! They still hang out with non members, and when they see a person who has a 'problem' with nons, my friend Anthy (she was a member then, but became a non yesterday) went up to her/him and said: Do you have a problem with nons? And then she said, ll takes out panda gum! ll LOL she means panda GUN, shes obsessed with pandas. LOL. So, @bloo, I can't decide, some betas are snobby, (like once I met a beta who was really mean cause' he thought he was sooo cool) and some members are snobby, so it's sort of equal. But when it comes to other members and betas, they're really nice... O.O So I can't decide.

I see a lot of snobby non members too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Tips & Guides-
Jump to: