Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:47 pm

6032aqua wrote:
kanna276 wrote:
nicki445 wrote:
Yea i think alot of people are just trying to cuss on Fantage I Dont no y and a lot of people think you can be not nice to non mems but everyone should be nice to everyone dont you think i mean like if your not nice your not gonna get respect in return
i know right? just because there non member doesn't mean u have to be mean to them i experince that -.- some premuim members think there so cool just because there a pre member. Anyways im a pre member i don't really talk that much on virtual games cause on fantage there's lots of bullies so i just get stars and have fun. if u get bullied just ignore them or if there being violente then report them . theres the soloution just ignore them don't get into a fight
I agree. Most members think they're so cool just because they have everything most nonmembers have. Its kinda like celeberties. Truth is, they're just like us. Normal people. Even once in a while we treat them like popular people. Thats why they make look like losers. But some of them could be really nice. You just have to look inside that.

some of the popular betas i see are nice whereas the (not nice) members scream MOVE to ppl who are on top of them (sometimes i stand on a member for fun XD).

some members act like they are cool, mainly because they have a member but think why they got a member. their parent(s) might just love them to bits and spoil them.

what/who do u think is better? beta or member XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:55 pm

@Bloo Mostly betas, but most of my besties are members, so yeah... All of my besties are really nice! They still hang out with non members, and when they see a person who has a 'problem' with nons, my friend Anthy (she was a member then, but became a non yesterday) went up to her/him and said: Do you have a problem with nons? And then she said, ll takes out panda gum! ll LOL she means panda GUN, shes obsessed with pandas. LOL. So, @bloo, I can't decide, some betas are snobby, (like once I met a beta who was really mean cause' he thought he was sooo cool) and some members are snobby, so it's sort of equal. But when it comes to other members and betas, they're really nice... O.O So I can't decide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Ricerz wrote:
@Bloo Mostly betas, but most of my besties are members, so yeah... All of my besties are really nice! They still hang out with non members, and when they see a person who has a 'problem' with nons, my friend Anthy (she was a member then, but became a non yesterday) went up to her/him and said: Do you have a problem with nons? And then she said, ll takes out panda gum! ll LOL she means panda GUN, shes obsessed with pandas. LOL. So, @bloo, I can't decide, some betas are snobby, (like once I met a beta who was really mean cause' he thought he was sooo cool) and some members are snobby, so it's sort of equal. But when it comes to other members and betas, they're really nice... O.O So I can't decide.

I see a lot of snobby non members too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   Today at 3:10 am

Back to top Go down

~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2