Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Soo many of those people...

Go down 
+6
hilol24
Bloobu
pokeranger
S
Makkine
starlightsailor
10 posters
AuthorMessage
starlightsailor
New Fantagian
starlightsailor

Soo many of those people... Empty
PostSubject: Soo many of those people...   Soo many of those people... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Toooooo many eight year olds on Fantage? Anyone wanna tell WHY that is?!!!!!

D:
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Soo many of those people...   Soo many of those people... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Because Fantage's art style, play mode, and general atmosphere atracts 8-year olds. Actually, I tdon't think they're young, I think you're too old, 8-year-olds are (probably) the target demographic. No offense, I'm not saying you can't enjoy it or that you are a loser with no life for playing it, I have no ill intention, but it's the truth.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Soo many of those people...   Soo many of those people... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:38 pm

Luvvy is quite right with this one, you yourself are quite old to be playing fantage. Now back in the day, I'd understand, since fantage used to be a somewhat mature place. But nowadays it is just made to attract 6- 10 year olds. It used to be 10-16 year olds. But thats what happens when games want money.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Soo many of those people...   Soo many of those people... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:53 am

I say cuz they jus' like it. :] It's pretty boring nowadays...
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Soo many of those people...   Soo many of those people... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:23 am

Fantage is mainly for 8 yr olds but older people are free to play if they feel like it.
Back to top Go down
hilol24
Devoted Fantagian
hilol24

PostSubject: Re: Soo many of those people...   Soo many of those people... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:26 am

oh i did not no tht...
im older than tht...
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Soo many of those people...   Soo many of those people... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:51 pm

Maybe because.... oh i dont know... its a kids game?
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Soo many of those people...   Soo many of those people... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:03 pm

I think its because 8 year olds can pretty much do what they want with the site these days. Plus, anyone above five uses the computer now. 8 year olds can't go out at night, party till 3 a.m., or wear whatever they want everyday or go shopping all the time. On fantage, they can date, be rich, wear evereything, do everything, make friends, be mean, be nice, act crazy, and play games.

But I have to agree, you're a little old for fantage, but if that's your thing, I won't judge you. Fantage used to be for older kids, but now its getting younger and younger (and somewhat dumber.) fantage markets to little kids because they can tell them what's cool and what's not. Have you ever noticed how little kids whine about membership, but older kids don't?
Back to top Go down
Charmed
Senior Fantagian
Charmed

PostSubject: Re: Soo many of those people...   Soo many of those people... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:59 pm

I agree.
Like, when they introduced the pets, it started to get more and more childsh and when people ask to be my friend, to be their mom, whatever, i say no thank you, and then they get all mad and such and they call me mean.
And yes fantage is getting pretty boring. I'm only a member to collect pets, so i can be a higher-leveled non.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Soo many of those people...   Soo many of those people... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:19 pm

^^When you can, find a book about psychology and read it cover-to-cover. You seem to have a knack for it, and I think you might like it. That was a wonderful interpretation, and I wholly agree.
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: Soo many of those people...   Soo many of those people... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:55 pm

in my opinion fantage is targeted for 8 year old kids and duh fantage is the biggest waste of space ever so yeah it is childish but so what 8 year old kids eat that up besides they are in BIG KID land and stuff
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Soo many of those people...   Soo many of those people... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:57 pm

No, it isn't a waste of space. You can hate it all you want, but 8-year-olds need a place in which to have fun. No, the internet isn't "big kid land", it is for all ages.
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: Soo many of those people...   Soo many of those people... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:45 pm

well at least for me it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soo many of those people...   Soo many of those people... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soo many of those people...
Page 1 of 1