Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Shake it up?

Go down 
+11
yvonnelol
blueberry7
Nessy
TaylorFox00
Oliver
Makkine
Trash
Chells
foreveran
v
Lyli
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

Shake it up? Empty
PostSubject: Shake it up?   Shake it up? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Okay, there's this new Disney show called "shake it up" did you see it? If you did what did you think about it?

I personally thought it was a good show (cause I dance like how they did on the show) but other People are saying it's the next "Hannah Montana" do you think it is?
Back to top Go down
v

Shake it up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it up?   Shake it up? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:15 pm

Heck no. Shake it up is wayyy better. I still like watching Hannah Montana just bc Oliver, Lilly, Jackson, the dad, Rico, etc. Shake it up is cool, and I love the way they dance and stuff.
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

Shake it up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it up?   Shake it up? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:54 pm

ill check it out seems interesting
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Chells
Passionate Fantagian
Chells

Shake it up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it up?   Shake it up? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:09 pm

I watched it but I don't like the show cuz Bella thorne and zendaya Colemen aren't really good actors Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

Shake it up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it up?   Shake it up? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:28 pm

I don't have disney channel therefore I did not see te show therefore I d not have eyeburn.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

Shake it up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it up?   Shake it up? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Keep in mind that when Hanna Montana had just came out, people worried it would have been the next Lizzie McGuire. It was worse.

I'm sorry, but Disney Channel has to run one of the most clichéd, stupid, melodramatic, boring, unfunny, wannabe-EVERYTHING, stereotypical, unrealistic, preppy, and just plain bad shows for tweens and kids. Ever. In forever. I refuse to watch that junk.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Shake it up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it up?   Shake it up? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:49 pm

Makkine wrote:
Keep in mind that when Hanna Montana had just came out, people worried it would have been the next Lizzie McGuire. It was worse.

I'm sorry, but Disney Channel has to run one of the most clichéd, stupid, melodramatic, boring, unfunny, wannabe-EVERYTHING, stereotypical, unrealistic, preppy, and just plain bad shows for tweens and kids. Ever. In forever. I refuse to watch that junk.

Except for Phineas and Ferb.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Makkine
Makkine

Shake it up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it up?   Shake it up? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:51 pm

Timegear wrote:
Makkine wrote:

Phineas and Ferb is like Percy Weasley: not a Disney show despite coming from it. OnlythatwasahorriblemetaphorandIapologize.
Back to top Go down
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Location : Sitting in front of Media Molecule's office until they release Little Big Planet 2.

Shake it up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it up?   Shake it up? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Makkine wrote:
Timegear wrote:
Makkine wrote:

Phineas and Ferb is like Percy Weasley: not a Disney show despite coming from it. OnlythatwasahorriblemetaphorandIapologize.
Lol, but he is a Weasley in the end Very Happy
And I only have 13 CHANNELS OF CABLE and I don't exactly enjoyy Disney Channel, so I have never heard of Shake it Up. I only like Disney Channel when it shows Harry Potter movies or something, lol.
Back to top Go down
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

Shake it up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it up?   Shake it up? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:39 pm

i didnt see it. i had to study for a test -_-

anyway, did anybody bother to watch the finale of hannah? is she like off disney? cuz i will celebrate for a week if shes off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
blueberry7
Rookie Fantagian
blueberry7

Shake it up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it up?   Shake it up? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Omg! Shake it up is by far the BEST Disney Channel Show ever...Just maybe! Cuz Rocky is like me, Spunky, Adorable (teez), Crazy, Fun, Funny, and OutGoing Smile
Anyone who hasn't seen it yet, should see it NOW, and anyone who saw it but "hates" it...welp....too bad 4 U Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HighonMunchkin7?feature=mhum
yvonnelol
Senior Fantagian
yvonnelol

Shake it up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it up?   Shake it up? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:30 pm

i dont think shake it up is the next hannah montana.

@Tangy76593 it didnt say it was the finale. theres still a few more episodes.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagestuff-yvonnelol.blogspot.com
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Shake it up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it up?   Shake it up? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:27 pm

The actors suck.
They really don't dance 'awesome'...
I really don't like the show.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

Shake it up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it up?   Shake it up? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:55 pm

blueberry7 wrote:
Omg! Shake it up is by far the BEST Disney Channel Show ever...Just maybe! Cuz Rocky is like me, Spunky, Adorable (teez), Crazy, Fun, Funny, and OutGoing Smile
Anyone who hasn't seen it yet, should see it NOW, and anyone who saw it but "hates" it...welp....too bad 4 U Razz
Why the quotation marks around "hate"? And why are you acting as if the utter greatness of this show it blatantly obvious? I appreciate your opinion, but I think we might be better off without comments like these. Yes, I am a hypocrite, no need to call me out on it.

Also, please, please, PLEASE, PLEASE, don't call yourself "Spunky, Adorable (teez), Crazy, Fun, Funny, and OutGoing!" BEcause that usually replaces itself with "narcissitic everything-wannabe" in my head. Especially the "crazy" part, because, who would like to be "crazy"?
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Shake it up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it up?   Shake it up? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:00 pm

I've never seen it/ ;P My parents don't like movies that my sisters and brother dont want to watch. T_T So might as well go alone..
Back to top Go down
sahilin
Senior Fantagian
sahilin

Shake it up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it up?   Shake it up? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:30 pm

I Love shake it up! The dancing was awesome!! I love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Location : Sitting in front of Media Molecule's office until they release Little Big Planet 2.

Shake it up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it up?   Shake it up? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:36 am

I saw two episodes.....
Yeah, It does seem like the next Hannah Montanna. My friend likes it, and this one blonde guy with an accent and always wears these weird clothes, we both agree he's sort offfff.....yeah.
Back to top Go down
AmandaRaWrzAnime
New Fantagian
AmandaRaWrzAnime

Shake it up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it up?   Shake it up? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:05 pm

I dont have any cable so i watch some shows on youtube XD so i never get to knwo all the new shows that are out . Ill check it out sometime flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shake it up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake it up?   Shake it up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shake it up?
Page 1 of 1