Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?

Go down 
+14
Nessy
Sakura
Oliver
Magdaleena
v
.:z3r0:.
Vatt
Alola72
Makkine
foreveran
Trash
kiki424
Burittanie
sahilin
18 posters
AuthorMessage
sahilin
Senior Fantagian
sahilin

What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:42 pm

If i'm home i listen to music use the compueter eat and shower if i'm someplace i call my mom with my phone( if i have it)
Back to top Go down
Burittanie
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:56 pm

Call my friends or IM with my phone when I'm somewhere else,
but when I'm alone in the house I go to my friend's.
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:38 pm

Alone in house: do watever i want, and have my phone next to me (u never know)
Somewhere else: still have my phone and text people and/or listen to my ipod.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:14 pm

@my house: sleep & call my school friends alot
@other places: i listen to music alot Razz
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:15 pm

im in my room and sometmes i blast my music xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:50 pm

When I'm alone, anywhere, I say "I know you're listening," to no one in particular. Because if I'm wrong, I don't embarrass myself in front of anyone. And if I'm right, I just freaked the heck out of a secret organization.

(Shamelessly plagiarized from xkcd)
Back to top Go down
Alola72
Junior Fantagian
Alola72

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Umm... I this watch T.V really and Call my B.F.F'S! Very Happy

Jelous,no.?
Back to top Go down
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:55 pm

Makkine wrote:
When I'm alone, anywhere, I say "I know you're listening," to no one in particular. Because if I'm wrong, I don't embarrass myself in front of anyone. And if I'm right, I just freaked the heck out of a secret organization.

(Shamelessly plagiarized from xkcd)

Bwhahaha thats hilarious! I need to do that XD haha

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:00 pm

sleep. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo7.com.au
v

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:08 pm

I don't really stay home by myself, but if I do, I would stay inside my parents' room, play laptop, watch tv, play ds, draw, yahh.
Keep like a bat or something with me, just in case. 8D
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:05 am

Home alone?
Laptop, definitely laptop. And then occasionally finding something to eat, and sometimes watch TV. If any new magazines(Illustrated Science and Donald Duck&Co specifically) have been delivered, I'll read those too. Then I'll go playing more on my laptop.

...wait, you expected me to go meeting "friends"? I have no friends who I meet regularly, other than my 11-year old bro. Yea, I'm that lonely. I don't listen to music either.

Alone somewhere else?
I'd try looking for someone I know. I hate being alone somewhere unfamiliar without people I know and trust, such as my family and relatives.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Tiny-Shrimp wrote:
I don't really stay home by myself, but if I do, I would stay inside my parents' room, play laptop, watch tv, play ds, draw, yahh.
Keep like a bat or something with me, just in case. 8D

I do this.
and use the computer.
yupyup
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sakura
Devoted Fantagian
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Sing Owl City at the top of my lungs.
Dance to Owl City.
Play piano.
♥
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Sakura wrote:
Sing Owl City at the top of my lungs.
Dance to Owl City.
Play piano.
♥

AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:50 pm

at home i go on the computer and text. oh and if some creeper salespeople call i either talk in Spanish or start ranting about the cow-turnip revolution. oh and usually this is when i practice singing cuz the only one listening is my dog (or a secret organization makkine! XD)

somewhere else? this hasnt happened because its either the after school program at my school (my buddies are there) or at one of my sports practices (friends there too). but i would bring my ipod touch to play games and listen to music or bring a notebook to draw. definitely a cellphone just in case.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:31 pm

I read arry Potter I think about Rupert Grint. I daydream about him. I watch harry Potter. I ador Rupert Grint. Thank you. :]
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:23 pm

pokeranger wrote:
I read arry Potter I think about Rupert Grint. I daydream about him. I watch harry Potter. I ador Rupert Grint. Thank you. :]

Oh you.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:57 pm

pokeranger wrote:
Who are you, Fleur? Hagrid?

Rupert Grint was TOTEMO KAWAII in the first movies. I mean, seriously. How old was he, five? But my favorite impression of Ron would have to be... J.K Rowling's. Because authors pwn EVERYTHING. ELSE. Unless their first name is "Stephanie".

Also, LET US NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD INTO SOMETHING HP-RELATED. SERIOUSLY. SIRIUSLY.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Regular Fantagian
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Eat,sleep,play drums is all I do when I'm alone
Back to top Go down
http://theroleplayzon.forumotion.com
sdr
Senior Fantagian
sdr

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:15 am

play on the laptop
Back to top Go down
http://confusedapple.wordpress.com
AmandaRaWrzAnime
New Fantagian
AmandaRaWrzAnime

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Go on the computer or listen to some music then get bored and go on the computer again XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?   What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do when your alone in your house or somewhere?
Page 1 of 1