Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party!

Go down 
+2
Sharpsul999
CakeBossLover
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party! Empty
PostSubject: A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party!   A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Chapter One,
There once was a girl named Nicki445
She played on Fantage all day long then one day she was just walking around the fantage world when she say a color battle stand she went inside she looked around
then she sceamed AHHHHHHHHH HELP ME Their Their Their are MONSTERS!!!!!!!
Then Her Friends Taya and Fiona Go Up to her a say Nicki Nicki Calm down its just a color battle Ohhhhhh said Nicki I Thought monsters were going to hurt us all!
Then after a little bit of more freaking out her pd Chrisanderson Logged On!
Nicki said OMG! OMG! OMG ! Fiona and Taya Asked Whats wrong Nicki Said My pd logged On I Need to go find Him!!!! Then A Secound Later Her Pd Chatted Her Saying................
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

PostSubject: Re: A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party!   A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Its really funny how you try to copy everything I do. So far you copied my parties, and stories huh?

And theres no correct puncuation at all.
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party!   A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:20 pm

sharp.. u dont have to start a fight on everything that she does. and shes only 9 so shes still learning about punctuation and all that stuff. and maybe she likes ur parties and stories.. maybe shes just trying to be as good as u or somethin!
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

PostSubject: Re: A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party!   A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Just cuz she likes it, doesn't give her the right to copy me. Sorry, but its true.
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party!   A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:22 pm

true true.. maybe if u approved then ya
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party!   A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:38 pm

WOW Im just writing a story ok its not my falut u dont like it and BTW Im Not Copying u
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party!   A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Sharp, how is she copying you?
Everyone has the right to host parties and write stories.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

PostSubject: Re: A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party!   A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:05 pm

Yes i know, but she even copied my fancy party and shes willing to copy everything i do.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party!   A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:11 pm

...Oh.
Well, I think that you are her rolemodel, maybe shes thinking that youre all cool and awesome because yo make stories and such.
You should try to settle this calmly with her.
Back to top Go down
fantagerocks21
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party!   A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:12 am

There is no need for such competition! We should all be able to express ourselves freely! Besides even if she copied you, take it as a compliment! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantage.com
v

PostSubject: Re: A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party!   A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:46 am

Yea... Let these people do these things. D: And, i dont think she even "copied" you. I mean, it's not the same exact story, Sharp. A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party! Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party!   A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fantage Story The Most Weridest Monster Party!
Page 1 of 1