Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

YAY I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY!

Go down 
+3
Nessy
bladerunner22
nymphie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

YAY I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY! Empty
PostSubject: YAY I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY!   YAY I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:13 am

my dad overslept and didn't wake us up for the record i am not bugged i am actually excited happy so has anything like this ever happened to you if so tell what happened and my school needs you to bring a note my dad is saying that my great aunt 'Sylvia died and today is her funeral (I do not have a great aunt Sylvia) i really do not know what to do lol
Back to top Go down
bladerunner22
Devoted Fantagian
bladerunner22

PostSubject: Re: YAY I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY!   YAY I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:35 am

NOOOOOO! So. Not. Fair. That happened to me once. But I still had to go to school. D: I have no school tommorow. So yeah..
Back to top Go down
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

PostSubject: Re: YAY I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY!   YAY I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:13 am

Lucky! That never happens in my house. My dad CAN'T oversleep. It's just impossible for him to do that.

I have no school today because of yet another snow day. I think we've missed at least a week now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
case1998
Senior Fantagian
case1998

PostSubject: Re: YAY I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY!   YAY I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:11 am

Yep 1 week. Actually to be exact me have missed last WED THUR and half of FRI. MON TUES and now half of WED and no THUR..... technically only 5 days. LOL!

That has happened to me once. But my mom made me go to school at 10. it was my moms fault. She left for school at 7:45 with my bro went shopping grabbed breakfast than came back to find me sitting on the steps waiting for her. I started to tell her something then she yelled at me fore being lazy and not on time for BEFORE school. Jessh....
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: YAY I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY!   YAY I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:25 am

I didn't have school yesterday and no school today due to snow.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
T
Senior Fantagian
T

PostSubject: Re: YAY I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY!   YAY I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:43 am

I don't have school either because of snow xD
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: YAY I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY!   YAY I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:59 pm

blech. I'm missing school as well. )': I'm so sad to miss it! My science grade will lower to a B!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YAY I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY!   YAY I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YAY I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY!
Page 1 of 1