Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

An important message

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~fashionistaguru~httie
Junior Fantagian
~fashionistaguru~httie

An important message Empty
PostSubject: An important message   An important message Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:06 pm

Haii guys.Im writing this to talk about the posers,haters,and hackers on fantage.First the haters.Why are you hating on these people?What did they ever do to you?If you are mad at them for a specific reason, think does it really affect you.Then stop it cuz it doesnt help you or anyone else.Next the posers.If you are a poser then why??You ruin others people reputation for what?Does this really help you?Stop it.You might be doing this cuz your jealous of the person your posing as.You dont have to pretend your someone else your probably awesome already.Then the hackers.I wish I could say something good about this but nothin is good about hacking other people.Just stop plz.Now this is a big porblem I have had happen to me and my friends.People wrongly accusing people of being thse things when they arent.Once I was dressed similar to this girl on fantage.She said I jacked her style and cussed at me.This is hurtful and my friend had gotten really depressed from people doing this cuz she had a name similar to civic_princess.She had joined like one month ago.She had the name cici_princess and she didnt even know who civic was.This has an effect.If people pose,hate or hack.Then it effects others.Plzzzz no negative comments I want this to be a positive topic.
Back to top Go down
fantagemeera173
Rookie Fantagian
fantagemeera173

PostSubject: Re: An important message   An important message Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:22 pm

People Hack for a reason
They hack members cuz they are jealous Very Happy yea ikr wth , and they are too poor to afford member ship

LMAO posers are the same things They cant find out the pass they just Make a new account
and show off
Back to top Go down
~fashionistaguru~httie
Junior Fantagian
~fashionistaguru~httie

PostSubject: Re: An important message   An important message Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Its so sad someone was posing as civic today just now too.Get a life! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An important message   An important message Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An important message
Page 1 of 1