Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Im Bored!!

Go down 
+8
nymphie
no
v
MsJoyMaeda
Oliver
Monsterbunny
pokeranger
kateyperry221
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:53 pm

Ok...anyone besides nymphie can post on this....lets continue:

TOday i feel bored and want some ideas to do...anyone have any suggestions...besides nymphie????and i now its kinda late but we always hav tommorow....BYE BYE!! lol!
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:52 am

Firstly, you're mean. ):< Nymphie isn't being mean. Secondly, you're the one being mean for telling her not to post here. Third, I. Don't. Know. (:
Back to top Go down
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:46 am

shes not mean nymphie is rude to. u might kno her but others are not goin to think shes "nice"
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:19 am

mjmjrocks05 wrote:
shes not mean nymphie is rude to. u might kno her but others are not goin to think shes "nice"

It's just that you type awfu- I mean... decent? She's trying to improve your writing maybe, due to the fact of how you use maybe some abbreviations, that others may not understand. She's nice once you get to know her.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:33 pm

IM HOT
YOUR CODL
YOU GO AROUND
LIKE YOU KNOW
WHO I AM
AND I DONT
YOU PUT ME ON MY TOESSSS
IM SLIPPING INTO THE LAVA
AND I ACNT HELP MYSELF FROM GOIN UNDER
BBLOBOBOABABAALAV
CUZ IFMSFFE
W BRURNNONGG
OHHN NOO IMM ON FIREE
AHGSJFHAF
do a mv for that
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:05 pm

OMG! You're mean! Your telling nymphie not to post here! Why are you telling her not to post here!? You think she is mean!?
Back to top Go down
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:13 pm

pokeranger wrote:
Firstly, you're mean. ):< Nymphie isn't being mean. Secondly, you're the one being mean for telling her not to post here. Third, I. Don't. Know. (:

on my first post she insulted me about spelling and grammer.....how do you think someone is supposed to feel??
Back to top Go down
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Timegear wrote:
IM HOT
YOUR CODL
YOU GO AROUND
LIKE YOU KNOW
WHO I AM
AND I DONT
YOU PUT ME ON MY TOESSSS
BBLOBOBOABABAALAV
CUZ IFMSFFE
W BRURNNONGG
OHHN NOO IMM ON FIREE
AHGSJFHAF
do a mv for that

i dont really wanna do anything awful now..becuz school is out for a few more days and i wanna relax and enjoy life....not to be pushed over by someone trying to force me to cuss them off or anything....
Back to top Go down
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:18 pm

candyfan4ever wrote:
OMG! You're mean! Your telling nymphie not to post here! Why are you telling her not to post here!? You think she is mean!?

my other post was insulted by her...i did not like it when she post a whole paragraph just to tell me how to write my posts...it was so insulting......do you know how many times people could cry if they read it!!
Back to top Go down
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:20 pm

FreedoM 4EVA wrote:
Guys, get a life. Do you consider someone trying to help as rude or mean? Then please go and have a brain check-up, seriously.

And by the way people, we were supposed to be telling Katey what to do so yeah. Do what ever you like like duh

you kinda read some part of my mind....
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:33 pm

kateyperry221 wrote:
candyfan4ever wrote:

my other post was insulted by her...i did not like it when she post a whole paragraph just to tell me how to write my posts...it was so insulting......do you know how many times people could cry if they read it!!

Insulted!? How did she insulted that post!?
Back to top Go down
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:38 pm

candyfan4ever wrote:
kateyperry221 wrote:
candyfan4ever wrote:

ok..the post is I need a member fantage acc??...and see if that was not insulting!!!
Back to top Go down
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:02 pm

oh and im gonna delete this account since everyone kinda HATES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:07 pm

kateyperry221 wrote:
candyfan4ever wrote:
kateyperry221 wrote:
candyfan4ever wrote:

ok..the post is I need a member fantage acc??...and see if that was not insulting!!!

Ok, that wasn't insulting to me!

Quote :

Seriously! Deleting your account because "people" hate you? Ok, just over the "people" that hate you and don't worry about it!

Sorry if I sounded mean
Back to top Go down
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:10 pm

candyfan4ever wrote:
kateyperry221 wrote:
candyfan4ever wrote:
kateyperry221 wrote:
candyfan4ever wrote:

Ok, that wasn't insulting to me!

Quote :

Seriously! Deleting your account because "people" hate you? Ok, just over the "people" that hate you and don't worry about it!

Sorry if I sounded mean

OK!!I'm not that kind of used to fantage forum cuz like some people are kind of nice and wise and some just being mean and so on...idk how some people can stand it!!!
Back to top Go down
v

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Okay, first of all, Nymphie isn't mean. Nor is she rude. She's just correcting your grammar in the nicest way she can, even if it doesn't seem like it. Nymphie is really nice and funny, but you wouldn't know since you don't really talk to her often. And people get used to this site because they've been on a lot, and actually ignore people.
Back to top Go down
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Facebook wrote:
Okay, first of all, Nymphie isn't mean. Nor is she rude. She's just correcting your grammar in the nicest way she can, even if it doesn't seem like it. Nymphie is really nice and funny, but you wouldn't know since you don't really talk to her often. And people get used to this site because they've been on a lot, and actually ignore people.

For crying out load I AIN'T USE TO THIS SITE AND WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS SAYING THAT NYMPHIE IS NOT MEAN...THAT IS TRUE SOMETIMES BUT FOR PETE'S SAKE WTH IS WRONG WITH JUST PUTTING A OPINION ON THAT!!!!!!!!CAN'T I JUST SAY SOMETHING AND U GUYS GO OVER IT IF IT IS SO WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I MEAN WHAT IS HARD IN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sry if it disturbs other people but IM SICK AND TIRED OF U GUYS ARGUING OVER WHAT I RITE>>>WTF IS WRONG WITH PUTTING AN OPINION...sry if it still disturbs u too!!BUT WTH!!!!!!!!!!! u people are like robots repeating ONE AFTER ANOTHER!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
v

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:50 pm

kateyperry221 wrote:
Facebook wrote:

For crying out load I AIN'T USE TO THIS SITE AND WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS SAYING THAT NYMPHIE IS NOT MEAN...THAT IS TRUE SOMETIMES BUT FOR PETE'S SAKE WTH IS WRONG WITH JUST PUTTING A OPINION ON THAT!!!!!!!!CAN'T I JUST SAY SOMETHING AND U GUYS GO OVER IT IF IT IS SO WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I MEAN WHAT IS HARD IN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sry if it disturbs other people but IM SICK AND TIRED OF U GUYS ARGUING OVER WHAT I RITE>>>WTF IS WRONG WITH PUTTING AN OPINION...sry if it still disturbs u too!!BUT WTH!!!!!!!!!!! u people are like robots repeating ONE AFTER ANOTHER!!!!!!!

Dude, calm down, jeez. No need for caps abuse.
Guess what? Me saying Nymphie isn't mean is an opinion too. ;D
Back to top Go down
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:20 pm

OK PPL LIKE NYMPHIE (idc if i spelled it rong) BUT OTHERS DONT U CANT MAKE US LIKE HER AND IF U WANT TO KEEP FIGHTING GROW UP!

exept the ones that agree with me Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:20 pm

Cheese and flying rice!
GET A HOLD YOUR YOUR SELVES!
1. Nymphie was trying to be helpful on that post, it's typing, you couldn't have possibly known if her tone was rude or not.
2. If you seriously want to insult someone, second grade grammar isn't going to do a whole lot. (Just sayin'....)
3. I read that post, and (no offence, because I write and I have to use correct grammar and spelling, and I can hardly read text type anymore) it was barely readable. Nymphie was trying to help so someone else didn't, and would have seriously rude.
4. LET. IT. GO. It was online. IGNORE HER. GROW UP. TALK IT OUT.
5. I have no clue what you should do, when I'm bored I go to youtube and look up super fast songs and dance.
Spoiler:
6. I'm going to tell you RIGHT NOW. Nympie doesn't care about this. At all. She, (or he, I'm not sure) doesn't give a (excuse my language) cr@p about you personally.
Why? She doesn't KNOW you. Sorry if that sounded mean, but I'm pretty sure that's what's up.
Also, that post where you were arguing, she wasn't mad. (and trust me, I'm just guessing here, go talk to her yourself to see what's really up.) She was probably just confused, she was trying to help and you took it the wrong way, (NO it's not your fault, did I say that? NO. I DIDN'T.) therefore, she didn't know why she was being placed as the bad guy.
7. We were all newbies at some point, and we have all been told that our posts are (insert insulting word here) or something like that.
DEAL
WITH IT.
--
And if you try to yell at me for being mean, please think about what I just typed.
And also be aware that I was trying to be helpful.
Yeah, that's all for now. I might add more, never know. So... yeah, have fun holding a grudge against Nymphie. I'm gonna go live life instead of waste time hating people who I don't know.
Bye!
Spoiler:

Last edited by tahtahtah on Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
v

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:06 am

mjmjrocks05 wrote:
OK PPL LIKE NYMPHIE (idc if i spelled it rong) BUT OTHERS DONT U CANT MAKE US LIKE HER AND IF U WANT TO KEEP FIGHTING GROW UP!

Hey, you maybe older than us, but you're alot more immature. We don't start fights, at least.

tahtahtah wrote:
Cheese and flying rice!
GET A HOLD YOUR YOUR SELVES!
1. Nymphie was trying to be helpful on that post, it's typing, you couldn't have possibly known if her tone was rude or not.
2. If you seriously want to insult someone, second grade grammar isn't going to do a whole lot. (Just sayin'....)
3. I read that post, and (no offence, because I write and I have to use correct grammar and spelling, and I can hardly read text type anymore) it was barely readable. Nymphie was trying to help so someone else didn't, and would have seriously rude.
4. LET. IT. GO. It was online. IGNORE HER. GROW UP. TALK IT OUT.
5. I have no clue what you should do, when I'm bored I go to youtube and look up super fast songs and dance.
Spoiler:
6. I'm going to tell you RIGHT NOW. Nympie doesn't care about this. At all. She, (or he, I'm not sure) doesn't give a (excuse my language) cr@p about you personally.
Why? She doesn't KNOW you. Sorry if that sounded mean, but I'm pretty sure that's what's up.
Also, that post where you were arguing, she wasn't mad. (and trust me, I'm just guessing here, go talk to her yourself to see what's really up.) She was probably just confused, she was trying to help and you took it the wrong way, (NO it's not your fault, did I say that? NO. I DIDN'T.) therefore, she didn't know why she was being placed as the bad guy.
7. We were all newbies at some point, and we have all been told that our posts are (insert insulting word here) or something like that.
DEAL
WITH IT.
--
And if you try to yell at me for being mean, please think about what I just typed.
And also be aware that I was trying to be helpful.
Yeah, that's all for now. I might add more, never know. So... yeah, have fun holding a grudge against Nymphie. I'm gonna go live life instead of waste time hating people who I don't know.
Bye!

Agreed 100%.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:25 pm

kateyperry221 wrote:
Timegear wrote:
IM HOT
YOUR CODL
YOU GO AROUND
LIKE YOU KNOW
WHO I AM
AND I DONT
YOU PUT ME ON MY TOESSSS
BBLOBOBOABABAALAV
CUZ IFMSFFE
W BRURNNONGG
OHHN NOO IMM ON FIREE
AHGSJFHAF
do a mv for that

i dont really wanna do anything awful now..becuz school is out for a few more days and i wanna relax and enjoy life....not to be pushed over by someone trying to force me to cuss them off or anything....
I'm serious.
Its fun to do.
óAò
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:05 pm

kateyperry221 wrote:
Facebook wrote:

Enough with the screaming!
Back to top Go down
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:57 pm

u now what...jus ferget this topic and move on....
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Nymphie just posted here. Be very mad little firework.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im Bored!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Bored!!   Im Bored!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Bored!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next