Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I've had enough of HER!(my grandmother)

Go down 
+2
LinkKirby
nymphie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

I've had enough of HER!(my grandmother)  Empty
PostSubject: I've had enough of HER!(my grandmother)    I've had enough of HER!(my grandmother)  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:15 pm

If you think living with a fat,mean,rude,sadistic,negative,old,annoying,hateful,overly orderly,prim and proper old turd was amazing your wrong. You see my brother,father, and I moved with her to help our aunt with Alzheimer's. Well I have to put up with my grandma's rude hateful comments towards me. She hates the fact I'm a vegetarian so she tries to hide bits of meat in my food. She yells at me if there's anything on the floor. You see the condition of my room in our old was very messy,the mess under my bed could be on TLC's Hoarding: Buried alive. So now I have to adjust to her very clean ways of life. All I'm saying is I've had enough of her all we do is fight and fight and fight. Our relationship is ending was what you could call "Leave me alone" but I think she may have brought it on herself. I really am getting sick of my Grandmother. Is this wrong of me? Do you have a good relationship with your grandparents? To conclude I want to say one thing to certain people in my family:

You know what I do spend to much time alone. Because I really don't want to talk to some of you.
Back to top Go down
LinkKirby
Junior Fantagian
LinkKirby

PostSubject: Re: I've had enough of HER!(my grandmother)    I've had enough of HER!(my grandmother)  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:51 pm

wow... i have no help for you here...sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: I've had enough of HER!(my grandmother)    I've had enough of HER!(my grandmother)  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:55 pm

FreedoM 4EVA wrote:
Its not good of you to say that your Grandma is bad, even if she is. And that's because she's old, you need to get over the barrier between you and her. Its her last moments of life, why not make her happy to have wonderful grand children who help her out?
Maybe because I didn't go through your problem, that I don't feel what it is like. But yet, try to be nice to her. I won't say its wrong of you, but its a bit not right of you. So its better to enjoy your time with her, because trust me, when she's dead you'll miss her. Never say "I WILL NEVER AND EVER MISS HER!". No, you will. If not on her death day, then some days later.
I only have 1 grand mother remaining from four, and she's really nice. Guess why? Because we all like her, knowing she may die any time. So she is nice to us.

Yes,everyone tells me that I should love her. But how can I love someone who broke up my mom and dad,made my sister hate to come over,and did so many other things?
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: I've had enough of HER!(my grandmother)    I've had enough of HER!(my grandmother)  Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:21 am

nymphie wrote:
FreedoM 4EVA wrote:
Its not good of you to say that your Grandma is bad, even if she is. And that's because she's old, you need to get over the barrier between you and her. Its her last moments of life, why not make her happy to have wonderful grand children who help her out?
Maybe because I didn't go through your problem, that I don't feel what it is like. But yet, try to be nice to her. I won't say its wrong of you, but its a bit not right of you. So its better to enjoy your time with her, because trust me, when she's dead you'll miss her. Never say "I WILL NEVER AND EVER MISS HER!". No, you will. If not on her death day, then some days later.
I only have 1 grand mother remaining from four, and she's really nice. Guess why? Because we all like her, knowing she may die any time. So she is nice to us.

Yes,everyone tells me that I should love her. But how can I love someone who broke up my mom and dad,made my sister hate to come over,and did so many other things?

I guess because your living in her house..
She does feed you and I don't see anything wrong with vegetarians but, she's cooking and I don't know the situation but she might have to cook special meatless stuff for you.
The grandmother usually loves their granchild more than their own child (rofl)
But, from the story, you both seem stubborn.
You need to keep in mind the generation gap, as well as the way she might think because of when and where she was raised?

Anyways, good luck. n_n
Back to top Go down
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

PostSubject: Re: I've had enough of HER!(my grandmother)    I've had enough of HER!(my grandmother)  Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:38 am

well nymphie is right
her grandma did somthing realy mean (broke up mom and dad) and if nymphie was you and her grandma was ur grandma(confusing)will you ever forgive her(i wouldnt)?
well nymphie has the right to hate or love her grandma. Nymphie has the right to do watever she wants so yeah..

*im a vegitarian to!
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: I've had enough of HER!(my grandmother)    I've had enough of HER!(my grandmother)  Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:03 pm

mjmjrocks05 wrote:
well nymphie is right
her grandma did somthing realy mean (broke up mom and dad) and if nymphie was you and her grandma was ur grandma(confusing)will you ever forgive her(i wouldnt)?
well nymphie has the right to hate or love her grandma. Nymphie has the right to do watever she wants so yeah..

*im a vegitarian to!

Well, realistically speaking, I don't think somebody can break two people up unless the two people have a desire to. She could say all the stuff she wants but if the two people aren't happy together.. what's the point of them being together?

If I was in her shoes.. I would rather have my parents not together and happy, rather than being together always fighting and being unhappy..
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: I've had enough of HER!(my grandmother)    I've had enough of HER!(my grandmother)  Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:15 pm

FreedoM 4EVA wrote:
nymphie wrote:
FreedoM 4EVA wrote:

I'm sorry for all those happenings, live a nice life.
Anyways, if you feel its too hard for you to be nice to her, then don't go to her house often. But that doesn't give space for forgetting her, have connection with her at all times. Through the phone, once a month, just go and see her. Take advantage of her.

She lives in the same house as her.
e.e
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: I've had enough of HER!(my grandmother)    I've had enough of HER!(my grandmother)  Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:44 pm

just walk up to her and be like
"would you die already you hag"
lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've had enough of HER!(my grandmother)    I've had enough of HER!(my grandmother)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've had enough of HER!(my grandmother)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: