Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How do you get a banner on your signature?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rock N Roll
Junior Fantagian
Rock N Roll

How do you get a banner on your signature? Empty
PostSubject: How do you get a banner on your signature?   How do you get a banner on your signature? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:32 pm

I went on that make a banner.com thing, drunken And i made a banner and saved it to documents. Now i went to it on my documents, and found it, But how do i get it to my signature???????? Neutral ANYONE help so i can get this right, Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven And How do you get that fantagian as your avatar? elephant what URL do you put? confused How do you even take a good picture with the camera on the computer??? pale I cant so i need the other way, is there another way? No ugh Please help Mad
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How do you get a banner on your signature?   How do you get a banner on your signature? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Jeesh you ask alot of questions

I don't understand some of ur questions but To take a picture of whats on ur computer hold ctrl and press print screen then go to paint edit it save ur pic and upload it to ur profile pic
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: How do you get a banner on your signature?   How do you get a banner on your signature? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:11 pm

How do I get it[my banner] to be my signature?
Go to My profile and click Signature which is one of the options to the top, below the ads. Now click Host an Image(one of the little green squares, the first one) and I think you can take it from there. *Note* That's how I THINK you can do it, I'm not sure.

How do you get that Fantagian as your avatar?
You need to have your own picture, preferably your own avatar. To do that, you need to take a screen shot.

How do I take a screen shot?
If you have a laptop click [fn] and [prt sc]. Look for these buttons on your keyboard. If you have a computer it's [ctrl] and [print screen]. Now open up Paint(on Windows, this only works if you have it). Go to Edit>Paste now click the dotted rectangle directly under Edit then make it go around your Fantagian. Then right click INSIDE the Fantagian's rectangle and click Copy, then open up another Paint document>Go to Image>Attributes>10x10. Now go to Edit>Paste.
Now Save it as .PNG(so it's not blurry).

Back to uploading your Fantagian as your avatar. You should now have a picture of your Fantagian. Go to your profile again, this time click Avatar(below the ad) then Browse>find and click your Fantagian picture. Then Open and Save.

That's how I do it, it might change for you if you're on like a mac.
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you get a banner on your signature?   How do you get a banner on your signature? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you get a banner on your signature?
Page 1 of 1