Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Develop your civilization

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1516
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 22
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Develop your civilization   Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Ok, so here is how we play. We all start as cavemen on an unknown patch of land in Africa. We have only a stick as our inventory. Our goal is to get as futuristic as possible. In the third person, explain what you are doing, and in a realistic way try to advance your civilization. Every time you have an important achievement, Makki (Makkine), the Game Master who decides your surroundings, will add a few points into the follwing categories:

Intelligence points: 00
Achievements:
Spoiler:
 
Civilization points: 00
Achievements:
Spoiler:
 
Toolmaking points: 00
Achievements:
Spoiler:
 
Army/strength points: 10
Achievements:
Spoiler:
 
Pacifism: 00
Achievements:
Spoiler:
 
Agriculture: 00
Achievements:
Spoiler:
 
Ecology: 00
Achievements:
Spoiler:
 
Architecture: 00
Achievements:
Spoiler:
 
Survival: 00
Achievements:
Spoiler:
 
Medicine: 00
Achievements:
Spoiler:
 
Progress: 00
Achievements: [spoiler[/spoiler]
Media/Communication: 00
Achievements:
Spoiler:
 
Arts/crafts: 00
Achievements:
Spoiler:
 

NEW CATEGORIES WILL BE ADDED AS TIME GOES ON

Here are your stats:

Country name: None
Population: 0
Health: 100/100
Inventory: None
Environment: Prairie
Status: Normal
Situation: Hungry
Rank: Early humanity

NEW STATS WILL BE ADDED AS TIME GOES ON
CLANS:
None yet


Rules:
  • Advance at a realistic pace
  • No god-modding.
  • You can only control your own character. You can only use the circumstances the GM (Game Master) gives you. The GM cannot have a PC (Player Character).

EDIT Makkine said she wont be going on much anymore so I will be Game Master but i will still have a PC


Last edited by juliajuljulia on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1588
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 98
Location : byeeeeeeee

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Country name:putrea
Population: 1
Health: 100/100
Inventory: stick
Environment: Prairie
Status: Normal
Situation: Hungry
Rank: Early humanity
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:08 pm

Country name: Xela-Ina
Population: 2
Health: 100/100
Inventory: Stick
Environment: Arctic Tundra
Status: Normal
Situation: Cold
Rank: Early humanity


_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1516
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 22
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:17 pm

There is no country name everyones in the same place (they cant really seeanything)
start like thiss...
Julia looks around she is very hungry and thirsty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:28 pm

Ohhh ^-^

Ani stares blankly into the cold, starry sky, hoping to find some sort of food

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:50 pm

To think I was just looking at all the old topics in posting games...For a secong I thought someone had bumped it lol.

Relora sits and stares at a small puddle of water pondering if it is clear enough to drink...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1588
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 98
Location : byeeeeeeee

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Peace wants something to eat and luckily finds a musroom eats it and is now happy ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1516
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 22
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:06 pm

julia walks along and comes across a river
she wonders if she should drink the water
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1588
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 98
Location : byeeeeeeee

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:07 pm

Peace is now seing things from the mushroom she ate and thinks it will blow over in a day or two


Last edited by ~peace♥~ on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1516
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 22
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:09 pm

@peace a day doesnt go by in one post
Julia decides to drink the water she drinks but something else eds up in her mouth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1588
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 98
Location : byeeeeeeee

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:11 pm

@julia i just fixed it xD

Peace thinks shes drinking water but is really eating sand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Relora ultimately decides to drink it seeing as she wouldn't wanna end up with a dry tongue again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1588
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 98
Location : byeeeeeeee

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Peace is actually starting to feel better so she decides NEVER to have another mushroom again sets up a little grass bed and takes a nap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:59 pm

The water was refreshing but she feels a bit sickly. She decides to find food to help aid healing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1064
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 16
Location : Spudsville; 1234 Potato Lane.

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Cynthia wanders around, and finds a gigantic rock!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashsal833
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 292
Join date : 2011-07-04
Location : AZ

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Ashley sees berries she looks at them Rasberries!! the eats them happily Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1064
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 16
Location : Spudsville; 1234 Potato Lane.

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Cynthia kicks the rock hoping for a chunk of rock to fall, but fails.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashsal833
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 292
Join date : 2011-07-04
Location : AZ

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:21 pm

she saw a palnt and knew water was in the ground the digged and found water!! and drank it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1064
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 16
Location : Spudsville; 1234 Potato Lane.

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Cynthia became very tired, so she took a nap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1588
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 98
Location : byeeeeeeee

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:02 am

Peace woke up and is now hungry.But not for mushrooms! she decides to look for a coconut
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1516
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 22
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:03 pm

@Everyone u dont know what a coconut is same wath raspberries
Julias belly growls she doesnt know what this means but she spots a bush with red dots she puts one in her mouth and it tastes delicious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1064
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 16
Location : Spudsville; 1234 Potato Lane.

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:34 pm

Cynthia awakes and finds that she is very hungry. Out of dumbness she reaches for the nearest leaf, and slowly bites it. She wonders when her birthday is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Relora, now fully healed and rested, gets up and looks for food. She spots a dead flying creature. She always wanted to try one of these, order up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1516
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 22
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Julia feels very dirty and wonders how she cna clean off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1588
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 98
Location : byeeeeeeee

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:53 pm

Peace finds some strange food she tries it and does not get sick "YAY!" she cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Develop your civilization   Today at 7:34 am

Back to top Go down
 
Develop your civilization
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» In Case of Collapse of Civilization Break Glass
» From a Colony of Cells to an Organism
» What FFa thinks of this term "Laming"
» Neural Networks
» Civilization OOC (Private: NES, Rorek, Abstract, Ky, Myself, Bookman, Allen)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Posting Games-
Jump to: