Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Annoying Things

Go down 
+11
Blackrose
taehyung
ashsal833
MsJoyMaeda
katieeb16
carter_kidrok
Janelle
xXlexiXx
Relora
cynthia
panda_boo38
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
panda_boo38
Junior Fantagian
panda_boo38

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Name some of the most annoying things on Fantage.

1) Users asking for accounts
2) Bebs or Vls. (I don't care which one it is.)
3) "Bear" and "Wyne"
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:31 pm

Those nons who think all mems are brats, and all mems who think nons are annoying.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:01 pm

slow-on-the-draw people....
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:52 pm

people who try to hack by saying "ECOINS MY PLCCCC MEMS ONLY!!!!!!!!!" its annoying o.o
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:18 pm

@~peace♥~ yeah I agree with you it's annoying oh and i don't like nons/mems saying "UNWANTED USERS MY PLCC!!" or "DONT WANT UR USER MY PLCC"
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Oh yeah and another thing I hate is in fashion shows when they tell them what themes to pick. It just makes me so annoyed that they get the advantage! Mad
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:16 pm

@cynthia same
Back to top Go down
carter_kidrok
New Fantagian
carter_kidrok

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:36 pm

I agree that the most annoying things on fantage is when people ask you be their 'beb' and won't leave you alone about it. Also when users say, "non vs. Mems my plc",or "nons are better than mems" or "mems are better than nons". Its all just obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
http://play.fantage.com
katieeb16
Regular Fantagian
katieeb16

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:41 pm

When you try to be nice and honest and tell someone you cant add them cause your list is full and some say "its cause im a non and you dont like nons" or "your lieing you just dont like nons" and comments like that. I also fell bad watching people be annoyed by users asking repeatedly to add them.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:06 pm

@Cynthia My brother sister and I do that... just to help each other get stars though...
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:47 am

Members are also hosting parties in the VIP room! When someone says "PARTY IN THE VIP ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!" I literally want to explode.
Back to top Go down
katieeb16
Regular Fantagian
katieeb16

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:21 am

i think thats so rude when people do that.. and the party doesnt even get 20 people most of the time... i also hate "Party at my plc mems only" when i see that i go on my non account and go and annoy them...
Back to top Go down
ashsal833
Senior Fantagian
ashsal833

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:05 pm

when there was this time i went to a fashion show and shes like NONS ONLY! im like i wanna be here o_o
Back to top Go down
panda_boo38
Junior Fantagian
panda_boo38

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:11 pm

@ashsal A user hosted a fashion show that was "non mems only". Well, there were more members than non mems.
Back to top Go down
panda_boo38
Junior Fantagian
panda_boo38

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Another annoying thing: when non mems go to a members house. When the member sees them, and tells them to get out, the non mem says, "This is my house! YOU get out!"
And when mems go to another members house and when the member tells the other mem to get out, the mem says, "I'm the creator of fantage. I can ban you."
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Fashion shows subjects watever it is ...... Mybe his/her friend told her/him to make nons be in the fashion show 2 win & complete the thingy in the left 2 get STARS + EXTRA STARS
When i was a non mem hoster told me Mem only!! nons out!D& was going SO ........... UGH EXPLODE !
When i was mem someone made a tryout Then when i won the tryout 1 girl knewed that i will win So the hoster of .... came 2 my house & the girl tht ....... came so i said 4 her get out!! & she said " No This is my house! " i said " really? so move this chair 2 here ! " then she said " i added this flower pot " Then i just kicked her out & the bomb * EXplodestion * JUST SHUTTED DOWN ! If i didnt kicked her out i was going * BOMB * I was exploded !! <3 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:07 pm

carter_kidrok wrote:
I agree that the most annoying things on fantage is when people ask you be their 'beb' and won't leave you alone about it. Also when users say, "non vs. Mems my plc",or "nons are better than mems" or "mems are better than nons". Its all just obnoxious.

O e IKR? My brother is a member and he stopped playing fantage just cause people keep asking him to be there beb O o
Back to top Go down
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian
sherley739

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: thats my pet peave its super annonying   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:51 pm

cynthia wrote:
Those nons who think all mems are brats, and all mems who think nons are annoying.
Back to top Go down

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:54 pm

When I was a mem, people would always ask me to be their beb or pd. Really gross. I always said no... Gosh...its really annoying. And another:when someone goes in someone's spot and doesnt move. Just move... Shocked
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:14 pm

People giong into my home while I'm decorating it. I don't lock it because then I forget to open it. xD
Back to top Go down

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Ani wrote:
People giong into my home while I'm decorating it. I don't lock it because then I forget to open it. xD

That happend to me before O_O
Someone went into my house when it was locked. Don't know how...
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:43 pm

i also hate when people see me (my level is 815 mostly when im in 1st place) and the go OMG ITS ALEX ADD MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

i say i cant cuz my lisst is full and they say

delete someone

i say that i cant cuz theyre all my friends and they say

OMG UR MEAN NO ONE ADD ALEX!!!!!!

it makes me mad o.o
Back to top Go down

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:55 pm

~peace♥~ wrote:
i also hate when people see me (my level is 815 mostly when im in 1st place) and the go OMG ITS ALEX ADD MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

i say i cant cuz my lisst is full and they say

delete someone

i say that i cant cuz theyre all my friends and they say

OMG UR MEAN NO ONE ADD ALEX!!!!!!

it makes me mad o.o

Oh geez i just noticed. xD
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:52 pm

people asking to be my beb or MAKE ME A MEM RIGHT NOW!!
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:01 pm

oh the pointless mems and nonmems needs to stop topics are pointless stupid and annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Annoying Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Things   Annoying Things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoying Things
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next