Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Whyyy DD;

Go down 
+8
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
amandaso
Relora
xXlexiXx
Pommu-pon
Blackrose
Hallow ween
Mustard
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard

Whyyy DD; Empty
PostSubject: Whyyy DD;   Whyyy DD; Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:08 am

So I started school? Yes. AND OHLORD I HATE IT.!
I'm typically a person that says she's going to hate school and likes it in the first two days. But the school i'm in i'm new, it's been three weeks, and honestly it's AWFUL. See, What could be so awful?
Well;
1. We don't have air conditioners. Or fans. Or anything air-giving. I live in Puerto Rico too, where, it is HOT AS HECK. So everytime at school i sweat gallons . :/
2. The teachers. Ohgod, the teachers.
a. my homeroom teacher: AN ANNOYING OLD WOMAN who can't even speak correct english (ex. "WE IS SAPPUZED TU BEE KUIET IN DE CLASSHROOM" and is always calling us "TEENASHARZ" and ALWAYS YELLS.
b. my spanish teacher. another old woman. who is creepy looking. and strict. and her tests are hard as ...and so are her assignments.
c. my Phys. Ed. teacher: HE'S FAT. how can he lecture us on being healthy if he's FAT?! & he makes us write TONS. LIKE, 7 pages of crap :/ and he doesn't write it on the board, he says it and if you didnt get it then well boohoo. and hes always giving us stupid projects >Neutral
d. math teacher: scary looking. not too bad.
e. english teacher: never stops yelling & then complains we're the reason she has a headache
f. science teacher: THE ONLY GOOD ONE. n-n" i mean, she always assigns homewok and i never do it x]]
3. My classroom has TOO MANY PEOPLE. we're 29 students. i have claustrophobia. it gets very difficult for me to breathe correctly and concentrate with them. and they don't shut up.
4. I have no friends .
5. WE HAVE TO WALK TOO MUCH >.>
6. When we leave the schools, theres a woman at the gate & she wont let you out until she sees your parents. Like wtf, i'm in highschool, i think i know who my parents are.
7. the uniforms are hideous
8. the lunch tastes horrible
9. You can't take phones/radios/ipods/anything entertaining to school. ugh >.>
10& worst of all; I HAVE SWIM CLASS AND IT'S OBLIGATORY.! I HATE SWIMMING AND THE FACT I CAN'T SWIM IS WORSE.

okay. i'm done. the only good thing about it is you can dye your hair (so i got bits of blonde, brown, green, blue, and purple in my hair) and get piercings (i want alot but not allowed to even get a second one >.>)
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

Whyyy DD; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyy DD;   Whyyy DD; Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:25 am

aww how sad r u Sad i have been good in second grade bcuz i got da teacher that i wanted but now... i got da only teacher that i didnt want and all my friends r in da class with da teacher i want, Mrs.Pambuka shes so nice and pretty sigh oh but A, u can hide sumthing in ur bag and da teachers wont notice.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

Whyyy DD; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyy DD;   Whyyy DD; Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:38 am

A wrote:
I'm typically a person that says she's going to hate school and likes it in the first two days. But the school i'm in i'm new, it's been three weeks, and honestly it's AWFUL. See, What could be so awful?
Well;
1. We don't have air conditioners. Or fans. Or anything air-giving. I live in Puerto Rico too, where, it is HOT AS HECK. So everytime at school i sweat gallons . :/
a. my homeroom teacher: AN ANNOYING OLD WOMAN who can't even speak correct english (ex. "WE IS SAPPUZED TU BEE KUIET IN DE CLASSHROOM" and is always calling us "TEENASHARZ" and ALWAYS YELLS.
b. my spanish teacher. another old woman. who is creepy looking. and strict. and her tests are hard as ...and so are her assignments.
c. my Phys. Ed. teacher: HE'S FAT. how can he lecture us on being healthy if he's FAT?! & he makes us write TONS. LIKE, 7 pages of crap :/ and he doesn't write it on the board, he says it and if you didnt get it then well boohoo. and hes always giving us stupid projects >Neutral
e. english teacher: never stops yelling & then complains we're the reason she has a headache
f. science teacher: THE ONLY GOOD ONE. n-n" i mean, she always assigns homewok and i never do it x]]
3. My classroom has TOO MANY PEOPLE. we're 29 students. i have claustrophobia. it gets very difficult for me to breathe correctly and concentrate with them. and they don't shut up.
4. I have no friends .
6. When we leave the schools, theres a woman at the gate & she wont let you out until she sees your parents. Like wtf, i'm in highschool, i think i know who my parents are.
10& worst of all; I HAVE SWIM CLASS AND IT'S OBLIGATORY.! I HATE SWIMMING AND THE FACT I CAN'T SWIM IS WORSE.

okay. i'm done. the only good thing about it is you can dye your hair (so i got bits of blonde, brown, green, blue, and purple in my hair) and get piercings (i want alot but not allowed to even get a second one >.>)

i feel pretty sowwie for you Sad
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Whyyy DD; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyy DD;   Whyyy DD; Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:40 am

i didnt start school yet mine starts at august 31st
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

Whyyy DD; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyy DD;   Whyyy DD; Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:46 am

it's life so we all need to accept it... Sad
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

Whyyy DD; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyy DD;   Whyyy DD; Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 am

A wrote:
Well;
4. I have no friends .

Dunno why, I don't really feel sorry for you in some of these :/
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

Whyyy DD; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyy DD;   Whyyy DD; Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 am

lindali wrote:
aww how sad r u Sad i have been good in second grade bcuz i got da teacher that i wanted but now... i got da only teacher that i didnt want and all my friends r in da class with da teacher i want, Mrs.Pambuka shes so nice and pretty sigh oh but A, u can hide sumthing in ur bag and da teachers wont notice.

osj....correct english please...-.-"

anyway,im sorry your school sucks :\ if you need to you can always talk to us x3 hopefully stuff gets better good luck!
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Whyyy DD; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyy DD;   Whyyy DD; Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:55 am

lindali wrote:

Your in like third grade you can't fully understand this all. Also the fact that you type like 1 12-year-old texting annoys me -.-'

A, I thin k it's best no to complain. Trust me if you try and focus on the positive (Like your science teacher) Then you might find the bad things a bit more easy to deal with. Stay optimistic and smile you're a tough cookie and you can get through this.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Whyyy DD; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyy DD;   Whyyy DD; Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:59 am

um da and bcuz is short im lazy writing da full word lol
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

Whyyy DD; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyy DD;   Whyyy DD; Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:01 am

@Relora thank you -.- act your age please xD
Back to top Go down
amandaso
Senior Fantagian

Whyyy DD; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyy DD;   Whyyy DD; Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:04 am

lindali wrote:
um da and bcuz is short im lazy writing da full word lol
Dude It's really annoying ever heard of proper grammar??
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Whyyy DD; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyy DD;   Whyyy DD; Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:20 am

Jeez is spelt with a 'J' *cough* reason why the red line shows with a 'G' *cough*
Back to top Go down

Whyyy DD; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyy DD;   Whyyy DD; Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:59 am

I really feel bad for you, A. The maximum students I had what 46 students in 2nd grade. I have 2 friends. All my teachers are stupid and rude, they take advantage of the fact my mom is a teacher in my school. My 3rd grade teacher is so mean. He would tell I didn´t do my hoemwork for what, a day? He would give me detention for being absent for a fever or forgetting a part of a math page. He thinks he is funny, yet he is not. Ugh, he´s annoying. He also made fun of my mom´s class project for the science-thingy-majingy (forgot what it´s called.) I mean, she teaches ESL. Wtf. He would always call me ´´Absent Anastasia´´ cause I have been absent 23 days the whole year. He embarassed my mom in a meeting for the students saying I´m always absent, never do my homework, and lie. He doesn´t believe me I have about 325432523 sisters in my house, a dog, I get home at 8:00, and I barely ever see my dad and my mom is at work so i can barely get anything finished. I do do my homework, I only forgot it about ten times. And so what if I´m absent? That´s none of his business. Him and his little clique with the other teachers is just stupid. I almost cried when I heard that. Besides, I´m gifted so I swear....ugh. And then in 2nd grade my teacher would literally CURSE in front of everyone...uh....wow? She would yell so frikkin´ much I´d come home straight asleep tired of her. I feel so bad for you, hopefully everything gets better. 3x
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

Whyyy DD; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyy DD;   Whyyy DD; Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:53 am

I feel kind of sorry for you.
Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

Whyyy DD; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyy DD;   Whyyy DD; Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:01 am

Well, A I feel sorry for you but somehow, I don't think that you've to worry much about all this. Life gives you challenges and you have to face them. Sure it's difficult to be there in the heat and teachers can be a pain but just chill.
Think about it, make friends, explore. Otherwise there's no hope. Your school is great and that's the reason why your parents sent you there.
Back to top Go down

Whyyy DD; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyy DD;   Whyyy DD; Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:50 pm

Me too but even though your teacher is scary looking or fat...dont judge them by that. Also everyone has to walk alot and yep...29 students isn't really alot..in all my class i mostly had 30 or 32 but look at my max. You cant really take any belongings that cost alot in any school so yep...Everyone talks alot in school, and all uniforms are hideous. Maybe you can add decorations or somethin to it.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Whyyy DD; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyy DD;   Whyyy DD; Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:04 pm

Two words;

That. Sucks. :T
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

Whyyy DD; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyy DD;   Whyyy DD; Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Hey, you can get through this, just know there are people that know that you can make it.
Back to top Go down
http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Muffinsrcool
Regular Fantagian
Muffinsrcool

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high, where bluebirds attack lemondrops for being too good :D

Whyyy DD; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyy DD;   Whyyy DD; Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:21 pm

I'm so sorry for you. If I had to take swim class I would die. Literally. I can't do laps because I'm not coordinated so I would stop midway because I'm not turning my head to breathe. I'm only confident with the penguin kick.

And don't mind your Math teacher because mine is scaryish too...and he's our homeroom. But I guess he's nice. I don't know him that well, but we'll see.

Uniforms suck, trust me. I guess ours aren't too bad, but our elementary school uniform skorts are hideous. Sometimes, it depends on what you're doing at the moment.

Last edited by Muffinsrcool on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fail on the second paragraph xD)
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

Whyyy DD; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyy DD;   Whyyy DD; Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:02 am

In my class there are 31 people o_o is that counted as too many?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whyyy DD; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whyyy DD;   Whyyy DD; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whyyy DD;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: