Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩

Go down 
+25
Joshi
lucia
AznGirl16
Oliver
Queen
ashley123
Bubbles
mayanm
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Penny
Relora
ashsal833
4ever kitty
alex
FruitCake
v
Angus Bethune
Mustard
xXlexiXx
amandaso
-♥Sweet19971♥-
pat
Hallow ween
Blackrose
Abbey
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:48 pm

Xaria wrote:
Abbey, could you pm me some of the textures you have?

Sure thing!~

ashsal833 wrote:
hur hur Character (please specify where they're from): rin and lin ( together is fine or only one is fine too Razz)
Text (usually a quote of the character, or something that fits, if you don't know I'll find somethng.): idk o.o find one please
Colour theme (usually I just do one that matches but if you have a certain background colour in mind..) can you pic that too?
Do you want your name on it? (Text won't be very big, just in the corner.): yes but RLY SMALL ty sorry if its too hard!

I dont mean to copy an i if i did im so sorry its just i like em o.o why ( idk i just do ok?)

That's alright. How about I just do Rin, so it's not so much like Ani's? Or would you prefer len?
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Abbey wrote:
Ani wrote:
Character (please specify where they're from): Rin and Len :] (vocaloids.)
Text (usually a quote of the character, or something that fits, if you don't know I'll find somethng.): "Happiness seems to be stored in the small box than the larger one"
Colour theme (usually I just do one that matches but if you have a certain background colour in mind..) Lots of yellow, white, and black :3
Do you want your name on it? (Text won't be very big, just in the corner.): No thanks. xD

Thanks~! ;D

Mm'k! Will be done later tonight : D

Thank you. xD
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Done all orders! (Except A's, I accidentally saved over it. I'll redo it later. DD:)

Amandaso:

↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Amandaso

Peace:

↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Peace

Charlotte:

↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Ari

Ani:

↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Ani

Anime:

↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Anime

(sorry it's not the best picture, it's the only one I could find that worked D:)

Ashsal: [For the text, I used a translated verse from Rin's song, Meltdown)

↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Ashsal2

without text [ wasn't sure if you'd like it with the text, so]

↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Ashsal
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Character (please specify where they're from):I don't really have a specific one But a female one with silver hair and purple, blue, silver, or gold eyes would do.(If you can't find one maybe I can look up a picture of the internet?)
Text (usually a quote of the character, or something that fits, if you don't know I'll find somethng.):Loyal to the Light OR Follower to the stars OR whatever you might seem fitting.
Colour theme (usually I just do one that matches but if you have a certain background colour in mind..)Purples, whites, silvers, golds or what you deem fitting.
Do you want your name on it? (Text won't be very big, just in the corner.):Yes please but really small... oh and your name on it too that way people know who did it.

Sorry If I seem hard to work with on this.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Relora wrote:
Character (please specify where they're from):I don't really have a specific one But a female one with silver hair and purple, blue, silver, or gold eyes would do.(If you can't find one maybe I can look up a picture of the internet?)
Text (usually a quote of the character, or something that fits, if you don't know I'll find somethng.):Loyal to the Light OR Follower to the stars OR whatever you might seem fitting.
Colour theme (usually I just do one that matches but if you have a certain background colour in mind..)Purples, whites, silvers, golds or what you deem fitting.
Do you want your name on it? (Text won't be very big, just in the corner.):Yes please but really small... oh and your name on it too that way people know who did it.

Mmkay, I'll do it later, could you find me the picture? Please make sure it's big and clean (not crappy quality) and not hard to cut out.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Abbey wrote:
Done all orders!
Charlotte:

↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Ari

I love you forever.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Sorry If I seem hard to work with on this.[/quote] Mmkay, I'll do it later, could you find me the picture? Please make sure it's big and clean (not crappy quality) and not hard to cut out.[/quote]

↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Anime_12

Could this work? If not I can find more.

I feel as if I am taking up your time I apologize for that if that is the case.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Relora wrote:
Mmkay, I'll do it later, could you find me the picture? Please make sure it's big and clean (not crappy quality) and not hard to cut out.[/quote]

↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Anime_12

Could this work? If not I can find more.

I feel as if I am taking up your time I apologize for that if that is the case.[/quote] Nope, you're not taking up my time. XD I have no life

That's a little too small, unfortunately, and it's not the best of quality, how's this? http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/I/IC/ICY/ICYNINJAEYES/1292896750_7397_full.jpeg blah it's purple haired...
here's some more - https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img714/6492/promospring2010moviehai.png

blah it's hard to find em
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Yes I know lol hrm the first one would work ^^
But I'd like to change a few things (Actually the whole setup I'm so picky -.-')

Text (usually a quote of the character, or something that fits, if you don't know I'll find something.):Hidden in the shadows

Colour theme: Blacks and reds and drak purples

The name thing will stay the same. I chose your first picture from the first link.

Thanks in advance ^^
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Do you think you can do something with this photo?
http://data.whicdn.com/images/12452054/tumblr_lowc2epC9l1qb67gho1_500_thumb.jpg?1311638220
Text: RAwR...and stUff :]
Color Theme: Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow

The background can be whatever you see fit.
Thanks!

Last edited by Penny on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry if Iput the color theme a little too late. If you don't have to color theme I don't mind taking the one you did.)
Back to top Go down
http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:46 pm

THANK YOU abbey! Razz
Back to top Go down
amandaso
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Oh my god its awesome! *__*
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:04 am

Character (please specify where they're from):Taylor Swift
Text (usually a quote of the character, or something that fits, if you don't know I'll find somethng.):I am enchanted to meet you
Colour theme (usually I just do one that matches but if you have a certain background colour in mind..)blue please
Do you want your name on it? (Text won't be very big, just in the corner.):yep sure

Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:13 am

Wow, these are really good!

Character: Selena Gomez
Text: Nobody's perfect so be who you are and do what you love with who you love.
Color theme: Can you get a gold or maybe a light purple. It depends on the picture.
My name?: Sure!
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Abbey wrote:
Done all orders!
Ani:

↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Ani

I'm so sending you a cookie in the mail. Adress please? Wink
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:42 pm

i want one but i can't think of an anime character... ._.
Back to top Go down
http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:44 pm

lolz abbey you do deserve a cookie! Wink but then again how much $$$ will it take to ship a package of cookies.. on second thought it's too expensive to fly the cookies by air so how does mail sound?

ty for the siggy
Back to top Go down
ashley123
Loyal Fantagian
ashley123

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:56 pm

Text: Ashley
Specific Font (optional): the one you used
Can it also be flashing colors?

Back to top Go down
http://foreverfriends.canadian-forum.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:16 pm

OMGosh These are Amazing!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:18 pm

abbey
i know you have like 20 orders
but seriously i wanted to order since you started it but i wanted to beat this game first (wanted a character from there on the graphic ;w;)
and i beat it! (he >v>)

so uh
Character: Ryhme (The world ends with you)
Text: The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons as far as they’ll go.
Colour theme: one that matches, idk?
Do you want your name on it?: no thank you! ;w;
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:25 pm

Character:amu (shugo chara)
Text: sometimes things may seem Crazy but im still the same
Colour theme: Pink
Do you want your name on it?Nope

Last edited by NyancatRox on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
AznGirl16
New Fantagian
AznGirl16

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Sooo Kewl.
I'll Order. ^.^

Character (please specify where they're from): A Cute Monkeh Like my This The Cute Monkeh.
Text: I want My Banana's or Anything that suit's the Picture
Colour theme: Find a Match Please. :3
Do you want your name on it: Yuppers

Well Thanks in Advanced. And Good Luckies to your Shoppe. :3

Last edited by AznGirl16 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : I want to Change My Order.)
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:42 pm

Alright, I have 4/8 requests done, I'll get them done pretty soon but school starts for me so it might be a bit longer
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:51 pm

@Abbey kay ^^ I understand, perfection takes time (;

Thanks again lol
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:02 pm

i will order on the weekend cuz that's when your not so busy right?
Back to top Go down
http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩   ↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

↪ Abbey's Signature Shoppe ↩
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next