Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

new hear

Go down 
+18
xXlexiXx
pat
-♥Sweet19971♥-
Blackrose
Blue
Pommu-pon
mayanm
Relora
Queen
isolxtedsystem
Penny
Katie_Forever
sherley739
Janelle
alex
pokeranger
lucia
cxidanni
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Uhhh okay now hun, that was a perfect example of stepping over the line. I wasn't telling you I was mainly suggesting what you might wanna refrain from. PLUS I am not the only one who said this, don't single me out on this.

Though you did say "don't" which gives your whole entire meaning to your reply which in that case my reply is, Yes I don't but I'm just trying my best to keep our new forumers from trouble and strained relationships with others

I'm hoping you had read that all.
Back to top Go down
cxidanni
Regular Fantagian

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:04 pm

Relora wrote:
Uhhh okay now hun, that was a perfect example of stepping over the line. I wasn't telling you I was mainly suggesting what you might wanna refrain from. PLUS I am not the only one who said this, don't single me out on this.

Though you did say "don't" which gives your whole entire meaning to your reply which in that case my reply is, Yes I don't but I'm just trying my best to keep our new forumers from trouble and strained relationships with others

I'm hoping you had read that all.
k.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Aye. First of all, you shouldn't be messing with anyone here, because we're all a family of some sort, Danni. Those who mistreat others often quit. :/ And yup.
Let's go through a short introduction:

Hi, my name is pokeranger, feel free to call me Poke or Pokie. I've been around in the past forums, and I've postponed going on frequently on this forum. I choose not to be mean to new members, because that's kinda rude since you don't know them yet, but just don't mess with other users. (;

Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:09 pm

please don't mess with anyone (i was gonna say that lol but my internet was pretty slow Rolling Eyes )

anyways radio did say don't mess with Relora and others so maybe you should head her warning Rolling Eyes and maybe just stop replying when someone tells ya something other wise

THIS FIGHT WILL NEVER END!
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:19 pm

@Danni I just realized how silly I was and how un-welcoming that seemed.

I'm Relora You can call me Rel, Relly or even my real name which is Rachel. I enjoy helping others on the forum and if problems arise feel free to pm me I don't mind at all ^^.

I'm sorry if I seemed to get off on the wrong foot and I hope to see you grow up and blossom as I have seen with many others ^^
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 pm

@Relora yes this is how the forum should be to newbies..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lucia
Passionate Fantagian
lucia

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:21 am

~WELCOME CIXDANNI~
Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:10 am

Danni, I forgot to tell you, we treat everyone like a friend so please feel free to talk to us about something you feel we're doing wrong or anything.. Just be free here, we're all friends and almost like family!
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:12 am

I guess we are a forum family Smile come join the family Razz
Back to top Go down
lucia
Passionate Fantagian
lucia

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:25 am

yep! join the family!( i dont think i have been on this forum for even a week lol!)
Back to top Go down
cxidanni
Regular Fantagian

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:48 pm

o ok, thnx every1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lucia
Passionate Fantagian
lucia

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:59 pm

now you really gotta read the rules cause mace is now serious with it...
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Guys I'm actually fairly sure this person is a troll...no one actually types like that. Trust me, in all my days of trolling and seeing trolls and dealing with them, it's a troll. Pretty sure of it.
Back to top Go down
lucia
Passionate Fantagian
lucia

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:25 pm

whats a troll?
Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:10 am

fantageroxs wrote:
whats a troll?

It's a mythical monster? Seriously, you've never heard of the word?
Back to top Go down
cxidanni
Regular Fantagian

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:21 am

Abbey wrote:
Guys I'm actually fairly sure this person is a troll...no one actually types like that. Trust me, in all my days of trolling and seeing trolls and dealing with them, it's a troll. Pretty sure of it.
um plz dont go making judgments if ur not sure of it, ppl do type lyk dis cuz its quiker.
Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:24 am

cxidanni wrote:
Abbey wrote:
um plz dont go making judgments if ur not sure of it, ppl do type lyk dis cuz its quiker.

We're sorry but it's REALLY hard to read! What's the point of reading what you say if we can't understand it? Words like ikr, becuz and stuff are okay but you go off the limits!
Back to top Go down
cxidanni
Regular Fantagian

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:26 am

mayanm wrote:
cxidanni wrote:
Abbey wrote:

We're sorry but it's REALLY hard to read! What's the point of reading what you say if we can't understand it? Words like ikr, becuz and stuff are okay but you go off the limits!
Deal w/ it. If it's really that hard to read just ignore it, simple? I think so.
Back to top Go down
lucia
Passionate Fantagian
lucia

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:34 am

YOUR A TROLL!
Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:36 am

fantageroxs wrote:
YOUR A TROLL!

XD
Back to top Go down

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:37 am

cxidanni wrote:
mayanm wrote:
cxidanni wrote:
Abbey wrote:

Deal w/ it. If it's really that hard to read just ignore it, simple? I think so.

Okay. Now my day is worse.
Back to top Go down
lucia
Passionate Fantagian
lucia

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:39 am

WOAH I DIDNT KNOW TROLLS EXIST! AND TO THINK I WAS GONNA AD YOU AS MY FRIEND!
Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:40 am

Quote :

Okay. Now my day is worse.

Tell me about it.
Back to top Go down
lucia
Passionate Fantagian
lucia

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:45 am

TROLL!!! WOW THEY EXIST!!! I MIGHT NEVER GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AGAIN!!! affraid
Back to top Go down

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:45 am

fantageroxs wrote:
WOAH I DIDNT KNOW TROLLS EXIST! AND TO THINK I WAS GONNA AD YOU AS MY FRIEND!

Trolls-people who are hungry for attention, who are mean and usually cause fights.

Kid, you really need to shut up and stop using text talk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new hear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new hear   new hear - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new hear
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next