Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 new hear

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Uhhh okay now hun, that was a perfect example of stepping over the line. I wasn't telling you I was mainly suggesting what you might wanna refrain from. PLUS I am not the only one who said this, don't single me out on this.

Though you did say "don't" which gives your whole entire meaning to your reply which in that case my reply is, Yes I don't but I'm just trying my best to keep our new forumers from trouble and strained relationships with others


I'm hoping you had read that all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cxidanni
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-09-09
Location : Australia.

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:04 pm

Relora wrote:
Uhhh okay now hun, that was a perfect example of stepping over the line. I wasn't telling you I was mainly suggesting what you might wanna refrain from. PLUS I am not the only one who said this, don't single me out on this.

Though you did say "don't" which gives your whole entire meaning to your reply which in that case my reply is, Yes I don't but I'm just trying my best to keep our new forumers from trouble and strained relationships with others


I'm hoping you had read that all.
k.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Aye. First of all, you shouldn't be messing with anyone here, because we're all a family of some sort, Danni. Those who mistreat others often quit. :/ And yup.
Let's go through a short introduction:

Hi, my name is pokeranger, feel free to call me Poke or Pokie. I've been around in the past forums, and I've postponed going on frequently on this forum. I choose not to be mean to new members, because that's kinda rude since you don't know them yet, but just don't mess with other users. (;

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:09 pm

please don't mess with anyone (i was gonna say that lol but my internet was pretty slow Rolling Eyes )

anyways radio did say don't mess with Relora and others so maybe you should head her warning Rolling Eyes and maybe just stop replying when someone tells ya something other wise

THIS FIGHT WILL NEVER END!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:19 pm

@Danni I just realized how silly I was and how un-welcoming that seemed.

I'm Relora You can call me Rel, Relly or even my real name which is Rachel. I enjoy helping others on the forum and if problems arise feel free to pm me I don't mind at all ^^.

I'm sorry if I seemed to get off on the wrong foot and I hope to see you grow up and blossom as I have seen with many others ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 pm

@Relora yes this is how the forum should be to newbies..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucia
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 948
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 16
Location : at my home

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:21 am

~WELCOME CIXDANNI~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mayanm
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2088
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 17
Location : Noitacol. It's a location all right!

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:10 am

Danni, I forgot to tell you, we treat everyone like a friend so please feel free to talk to us about something you feel we're doing wrong or anything.. Just be free here, we're all friends and almost like family!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User


Posts : 4132
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : derp

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:12 am

I guess we are a forum family Smile come join the family Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucia
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 948
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 16
Location : at my home

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:25 am

yep! join the family!( i dont think i have been on this forum for even a week lol!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cxidanni
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-09-09
Location : Australia.

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:48 pm

o ok, thnx every1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucia
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 948
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 16
Location : at my home

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:59 pm

now you really gotta read the rules cause mace is now serious with it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1458
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Guys I'm actually fairly sure this person is a troll...no one actually types like that. Trust me, in all my days of trolling and seeing trolls and dealing with them, it's a troll. Pretty sure of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucia
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 948
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 16
Location : at my home

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:25 pm

whats a troll?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mayanm
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2088
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 17
Location : Noitacol. It's a location all right!

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:10 am

fantageroxs wrote:
whats a troll?

It's a mythical monster? Seriously, you've never heard of the word?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cxidanni
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-09-09
Location : Australia.

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:21 am

Abbey wrote:
Guys I'm actually fairly sure this person is a troll...no one actually types like that. Trust me, in all my days of trolling and seeing trolls and dealing with them, it's a troll. Pretty sure of it.
um plz dont go making judgments if ur not sure of it, ppl do type lyk dis cuz its quiker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mayanm
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2088
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 17
Location : Noitacol. It's a location all right!

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:24 am

cxidanni wrote:
Abbey wrote:
Guys I'm actually fairly sure this person is a troll...no one actually types like that. Trust me, in all my days of trolling and seeing trolls and dealing with them, it's a troll. Pretty sure of it.
um plz dont go making judgments if ur not sure of it, ppl do type lyk dis cuz its quiker.

We're sorry but it's REALLY hard to read! What's the point of reading what you say if we can't understand it? Words like ikr, becuz and stuff are okay but you go off the limits!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cxidanni
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-09-09
Location : Australia.

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:26 am

mayanm wrote:
cxidanni wrote:
Abbey wrote:
Guys I'm actually fairly sure this person is a troll...no one actually types like that. Trust me, in all my days of trolling and seeing trolls and dealing with them, it's a troll. Pretty sure of it.
um plz dont go making judgments if ur not sure of it, ppl do type lyk dis cuz its quiker.

We're sorry but it's REALLY hard to read! What's the point of reading what you say if we can't understand it? Words like ikr, becuz and stuff are okay but you go off the limits!
Deal w/ it. If it's really that hard to read just ignore it, simple? I think so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucia
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 948
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 16
Location : at my home

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:34 am

YOUR A TROLL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mayanm
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2088
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 17
Location : Noitacol. It's a location all right!

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:36 am

fantageroxs wrote:
YOUR A TROLL!

XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: new hear   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:37 am

cxidanni wrote:
mayanm wrote:
cxidanni wrote:
Abbey wrote:
Guys I'm actually fairly sure this person is a troll...no one actually types like that. Trust me, in all my days of trolling and seeing trolls and dealing with them, it's a troll. Pretty sure of it.
um plz dont go making judgments if ur not sure of it, ppl do type lyk dis cuz its quiker.

We're sorry but it's REALLY hard to read! What's the point of reading what you say if we can't understand it? Words like ikr, becuz and stuff are okay but you go off the limits!
Deal w/ it. If it's really that hard to read just ignore it, simple? I think so.

Okay. Now my day is worse.
Back to top Go down
lucia
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 948
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 16
Location : at my home

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:39 am

WOAH I DIDNT KNOW TROLLS EXIST! AND TO THINK I WAS GONNA AD YOU AS MY FRIEND!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mayanm
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2088
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 17
Location : Noitacol. It's a location all right!

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:40 am

Quote :

Okay. Now my day is worse.

Tell me about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucia
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 948
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 16
Location : at my home

PostSubject: Re: new hear   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:45 am

TROLL!!! WOW THEY EXIST!!! I MIGHT NEVER GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AGAIN!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: new hear   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:45 am

fantageroxs wrote:
WOAH I DIDNT KNOW TROLLS EXIST! AND TO THINK I WAS GONNA AD YOU AS MY FRIEND!

Trolls-people who are hungry for attention, who are mean and usually cause fights.


Kid, you really need to shut up and stop using text talk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: new hear   Today at 5:24 pm

Back to top Go down
 
new hear
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» First Person That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear A Love SONG!
» In case you have yet to hear of it, Crysis 3's new multiplayer mode is probably the most BA thing ever.
» This is Snake... Can you hear me, VGU Network?
» Woah! Musical Cerani?!
» Scott's Wonder Emporium

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: