Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Nonz vs memz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Nonz vs memz   Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 am

Ppl stop these nonz vs memz partyz it's just stupid


NO NEED TO FIGHT Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Penny
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1659
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 82
Location : Yummy waffle...# Thank you, son. :]

PostSubject: Re: Nonz vs memz   Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:34 am

Face it. People aren't gonna stop. :/

They don't think that when they cyberbully it would hurt anyone, but of course they're dead wrong. Some people get offended and it goes on to this "war" and things get ugly. Sad



Not the good ugly. The bad ugly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: Nonz vs memz   Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:40 am

Penny wrote:
Face it. People aren't gonna stop. :/

They don't think that when they cyberbully it would hurt anyone, but of course they're dead wrong. Some people get offended and it goes on to this "war" and things get ugly. Sad



Not the good ugly. The bad ugly.


Well true ppl aren't gonna stop I was trying to stop and ppl make fun of me for stoping
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Blue
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3257
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 103
Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Nonz vs memz   Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:40 am

It's annoying, I agree. That's what people are talking about these days- "STOP THESE FIGHTS" But that only encourages people to do more.

Face it- we can't do anything. For now let's just ignore them.
But why go to these fights anyway? If you just don't go to it, it may stop as nobody will come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underworld.forumotions.in
Penny
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1659
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 82
Location : Yummy waffle...# Thank you, son. :]

PostSubject: Re: Nonz vs memz   Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:44 am

Kat_kat11 wrote:
Penny wrote:
Face it. People aren't gonna stop. :/

They don't think that when they cyberbully it would hurt anyone, but of course they're dead wrong. Some people get offended and it goes on to this "war" and things get ugly. Sad



Not the good ugly. The bad ugly.


Well true ppl aren't gonna stop I was trying to stop and ppl make fun of me for stoping

Well, if they make fun of you for stopping...Wait that doesn't make any sense.... Razz Lol Just let them be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: Nonz vs memz   Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:54 am

Penny wrote:
Kat_kat11 wrote:
Penny wrote:
Face it. People aren't gonna stop. :/

They don't think that when they cyberbully it would hurt anyone, but of course they're dead wrong. Some people get offended and it goes on to this "war" and things get ugly. Sad



Not the good ugly. The bad ugly.


Well true ppl aren't gonna stop I was trying to stop and ppl make fun of me for stoping

Well, if they make fun of you for stopping...Wait that doesn't make any sense.... Razz Lol Just let them be.


Ok btw I'm a non and all the memz made fun of me even the nonz
sometimes stoping memz vs nonz helps one time I was the only non there and all the memz said ewwwww to me then I told them why fight and a mem stood up for me and said to memz guys she's doing something nice leave her alone then when u said can we just get along then all the memz said sure thx for making a diffrence kat:) made me happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Penny
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1659
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 82
Location : Yummy waffle...# Thank you, son. :]

PostSubject: Re: Nonz vs memz   Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:04 am

Kat_kat11 wrote:
Penny wrote:
Kat_kat11 wrote:
Penny wrote:
Face it. People aren't gonna stop. :/

They don't think that when they cyberbully it would hurt anyone, but of course they're dead wrong. Some people get offended and it goes on to this "war" and things get ugly. Sad



Not the good ugly. The bad ugly.


Well true ppl aren't gonna stop I was trying to stop and ppl make fun of me for stoping

Well, if they make fun of you for stopping...Wait that doesn't make any sense.... Razz Lol Just let them be.


Ok btw I'm a non and all the memz made fun of me even the nonz
sometimes stoping memz vs nonz helps one time I was the only non there and all the memz said ewwwww to me then I told them why fight and a mem stood up for me and said to memz guys she's doing something nice leave her alone then when u said can we just get along then all the memz said sure thx for making a diffrence kat:) made me happy

Yea. We all know that all mems aren't snobs. :}
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
taptap489
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 212
Join date : 2011-07-29
Age : 18
Location : In La La Land ^_^

PostSubject: Re: Nonz vs memz   Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:59 pm

yea I think tht ppl shouldnt b fighting. i mean seriously! its justa game!! Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1009
Join date : 2011-09-11
Age : 20
Location : In the center of the sun.

PostSubject: Re: Nonz vs memz   Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:08 pm

I just shake my head and ignore it all.
Once you ignore, they have nothing else to say and stop.
If you fight back with more insults it's seriously like fighting fire with fire.
It creates an ongoing fire that doesn't stop.
All you gotta do is ignore. Or just simply brush it off your shoulder with an "lol ok..." xD

Stop Cyber-bullying!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinkyprommis.wordpress.com
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 757
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 18
Location : district 12, panem

PostSubject: Re: Nonz vs memz   Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:11 pm

to many topics like this..............
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Nonz vs memz   Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:47 pm

@Crowie this is not cyber bullying it's diversity :l

We have many topics and with you acknowledging it you kinda are egging it on and giving them the reaction they want. I suggest we just drop the subject and have the topic locked who's with me? :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1823
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 16
Location : I dunno know. Guess

PostSubject: Re: Nonz vs memz   Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:48 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes face it they are never gonna stop Rolling Eyes it's just the way fantage runs Rolling Eyes

yes 200 posts Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 757
Join date : 2011-07-23
Age : 18
Location : district 12, panem

PostSubject: Re: Nonz vs memz   Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Relora wrote:
@Crowie this is not cyber bullying it's diversity :l

We have many topics and with you acknowledging it you kinda are egging it on and giving them the reaction they want. I suggest we just drop the subject and have the topic locked who's with me? :3

i agree to many topics ,its getting me a bit angry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Nonz vs memz   Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Don't get angry hun ^^. Yes they are annying but new users don't know that and most of 'em are rather young so they wouldn't really know that it's a tedious subject lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Nonz vs memz   Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:55 pm

it's a vicious never ending cycle same with beb's pd's pfd's phd's O_o val's etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Nonz vs memz   Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:57 pm

LOL they say Phd? that's a College degree (aka a doctorate) I guess they get doctors tryouts now XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Nonz vs memz   Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Relora wrote:
LOL they say Phd? that's a College degree (aka a doctorate) I guess they get doctors tryouts now XD

hurhur yes maybe one day they will start
Spoiler:
 
haha i would be laughing when that happens
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: Nonz vs memz   Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Guys I'm not a new fantagian!!! I'm new to the fantage forum but I'm not new to fantage I was on fantage for a long time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Bbydoll
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1413
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 19
Location : Sinnoh

PostSubject: Re: Nonz vs memz   Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:48 pm

lol or if they have....

FIND YOUR PHD AT MY PLCCCCC!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL<333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nonz vs memz   Today at 6:53 am

Back to top Go down
 
Nonz vs memz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Nonz vs memz

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: