Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 What to use?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1408
Join date : 2011-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What to use?   Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Okay. I can't wait. |:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penny
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1659
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 82
Location : Yummy waffle...# Thank you, son. :]

PostSubject: Re: What to use?   Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Crownie wrote:
Penny wrote:
I use paint. :}

Lol I just recolor random people.

:OOO! How do you use paint?

Basically you zoom in, and click that paint box then choose your color. Then you paint away. :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1009
Join date : 2011-09-11
Age : 20
Location : In the center of the sun.

PostSubject: Re: What to use?   Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:06 am

Soooo.. this is how it turned out ..

I am okay with the blond by itself and the black with itself..
I just had trouble linking the two colors together.
Idk I really like mixed hair colors :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinkyprommis.wordpress.com
Penny
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1659
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 82
Location : Yummy waffle...# Thank you, son. :]

PostSubject: Re: What to use?   Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:08 am

Crownie wrote:
Soooo.. this is how it turned out ..

I am okay with the blond by itself and the black with itself..
I just had trouble linking the two colors together.
Idk I really like mixed hair colors :3

That's really good! I love your color combination. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1009
Join date : 2011-09-11
Age : 20
Location : In the center of the sun.

PostSubject: Re: What to use?   Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:32 am

thank you <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinkyprommis.wordpress.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What to use?   Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:21 am

sherley739 wrote:
I use paint but mines never look cute .... It takes practice paint is what I would recommend but maby you should ask like finn OOPS I meant mr. toast...i think.

I love you.♥

I can pm you a recolor tutorial if you want.
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1009
Join date : 2011-09-11
Age : 20
Location : In the center of the sun.

PostSubject: Re: What to use?   Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:22 am

Mr.Taost wrote:
sherley739 wrote:
I use paint but mines never look cute .... It takes practice paint is what I would recommend but maby you should ask like finn OOPS I meant mr. toast...i think.

I love you.♥

I can pm you a recolor tutorial if you want.

Yes please:D.
Much appreciated♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinkyprommis.wordpress.com
mayanm
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2088
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 17
Location : Noitacol. It's a location all right!

PostSubject: Re: What to use?   Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:07 am

I use paint for recolors but it gets hard for me sometimes because I'm only a beginner. So maybe you should go for simpler programs? What do you use for your witchme recolors? GIMP?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1408
Join date : 2011-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What to use?   Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Crownie wrote:
Soooo.. this is how it turned out ..

I am okay with the blond by itself and the black with itself..
I just had trouble linking the two colors together.
Idk I really like mixed hair colors :3

Beautiful. You rock! :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1248
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : in hell

PostSubject: Re: What to use?   Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:53 pm

It's gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1009
Join date : 2011-09-11
Age : 20
Location : In the center of the sun.

PostSubject: Re: What to use?   Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:03 pm

mayanm wrote:
I use paint for recolors but it gets hard for me sometimes because I'm only a beginner. So maybe you should go for simpler programs? What do you use for your witchme recolors? GIMP?

Dw I'm a beginner on fantage recolors too xD
&Yeah, that witchme recolor was done with GIMP
but I also experienced it with paint:
Spoiler:
 

So either one would work.

&thanks guys (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pinkyprommis.wordpress.com
mayanm
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2088
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 17
Location : Noitacol. It's a location all right!

PostSubject: Re: What to use?   Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:22 am

Wow, that is like so cool, Crownie!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User


Posts : 4132
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : derp

PostSubject: Re: What to use?   Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:25 am

I just downloaded GIMP and have no idea how to use it >.<

~Melody♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What to use?   Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:47 am

Crownie wrote:
mayanm wrote:
I use paint for recolors but it gets hard for me sometimes because I'm only a beginner. So maybe you should go for simpler programs? What do you use for your witchme recolors? GIMP?

Dw I'm a beginner on fantage recolors too xD
&Yeah, that witchme recolor was done with GIMP
but I also experienced it with paint:
Spoiler:
 

So either one would work.

&thanks guys (:

When you extend the hair, use the line tool instead of the brush so it's straighter. :3
Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2088
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 17
Location : Noitacol. It's a location all right!

PostSubject: Re: What to use?   Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:13 am

Mr.Taost wrote:
Crownie wrote:
mayanm wrote:
I use paint for recolors but it gets hard for me sometimes because I'm only a beginner. So maybe you should go for simpler programs? What do you use for your witchme recolors? GIMP?

Dw I'm a beginner on fantage recolors too xD
&Yeah, that witchme recolor was done with GIMP
but I also experienced it with paint:
Spoiler:
 

So either one would work.

&thanks guys (:

When you extend the hair, use the line tool instead of the brush so it's straighter. :3

You're lucky to get tips from the pro, Mr taost C:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What to use?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:34 am

mayanm wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
Crownie wrote:
mayanm wrote:
I use paint for recolors but it gets hard for me sometimes because I'm only a beginner. So maybe you should go for simpler programs? What do you use for your witchme recolors? GIMP?

Dw I'm a beginner on fantage recolors too xD
&Yeah, that witchme recolor was done with GIMP
but I also experienced it with paint:
Spoiler:
 

So either one would work.

&thanks guys (:

When you extend the hair, use the line tool instead of the brush so it's straighter. :3

You're lucky to get tips from the pro, Mr taost C:

I'm crying now

Crying

Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3257
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 102
Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: What to use?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:48 am

Well, I think you're lucky you asked Finn. She's an expert and she thought me how to recolor. c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underworld.forumotions.in
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What to use?   Today at 9:14 am

Back to top Go down
 
What to use?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: