Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 How to draw. :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Link
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1248
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : in hell

PostSubject: How to draw. :D   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Sorry if the picture looks creepy xD...I was doing a quick draw. I'm gonna show you how to draw step by step. I'm gonna make a tutorial tomorrow.

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Alfred F. Jones on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:27 pm

first and yes it's pretty creppy but still good affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1823
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 16
Location : I dunno know. Guess

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:28 pm

the one thing that freaks me out is all the lines scribbled in the picture....... :O whoa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:28 pm

that picture made my day.

XD

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1248
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : in hell

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Bubbles wrote:
the one thing that freaks me out is all the lines scribbled in the picture....... :O whoa

That's art. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1823
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 16
Location : I dunno know. Guess

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:30 pm

Alfred F. Jones wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
the one thing that freaks me out is all the lines scribbled in the picture....... :O whoa

That's art. Wink

oh yes our teachers always tell us that in art there will always be lines or in there terms "art marks"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
Penny
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1659
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 82
Location : Yummy waffle...# Thank you, son. :]

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:31 pm

That's beastt bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Link
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1248
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : in hell

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:34 pm

Bubbles wrote:
Alfred F. Jones wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
the one thing that freaks me out is all the lines scribbled in the picture....... :O whoa

That's art. Wink

oh yes our teachers always tell us that in art there will always be lines or in there terms "art marks"

Tomorrow i'm gonna teach you guys how to color. 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1823
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 16
Location : I dunno know. Guess

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:36 pm

Alfred F. Jones wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
Alfred F. Jones wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
the one thing that freaks me out is all the lines scribbled in the picture....... :O whoa

That's art. Wink

oh yes our teachers always tell us that in art there will always be lines or in there terms "art marks"

Tomorrow i'm gonna teach you guys how to color. 8D

ohhh can't wait since i have no school so i hope your online early since i inherited early rising from my dad Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
Link
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1248
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : in hell

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Bubbles wrote:
Alfred F. Jones wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
Alfred F. Jones wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
the one thing that freaks me out is all the lines scribbled in the picture....... :O whoa

That's art. Wink

oh yes our teachers always tell us that in art there will always be lines or in there terms "art marks"

Tomorrow i'm gonna teach you guys how to color. 8D

ohhh can't wait since i have no school so i hope your online early since i inherited early rising from my dad Razz

What kind of program do you use to draw? :Y
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1823
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 16
Location : I dunno know. Guess

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Alfred F. Jones wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
Alfred F. Jones wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
Alfred F. Jones wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
the one thing that freaks me out is all the lines scribbled in the picture....... :O whoa

That's art. Wink

oh yes our teachers always tell us that in art there will always be lines or in there terms "art marks"

Tomorrow i'm gonna teach you guys how to color. 8D

ohhh can't wait since i have no school so i hope your online early since i inherited early rising from my dad Razz

What kind of program do you use to draw? :Y

oh um: paint tool sai
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1408
Join date : 2011-07-23

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:52 pm

YEAH BUDDY!
Thank you, Thank you. <33
I suck at drawing. I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1248
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : in hell

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:54 pm

Bubbles wrote:
Alfred F. Jones wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
Alfred F. Jones wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
Alfred F. Jones wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
the one thing that freaks me out is all the lines scribbled in the picture....... :O whoa

That's art. Wink

oh yes our teachers always tell us that in art there will always be lines or in there terms "art marks"

Tomorrow i'm gonna teach you guys how to color. 8D

ohhh can't wait since i have no school so i hope your online early since i inherited early rising from my dad Razz

What kind of program do you use to draw? :Y

oh um: paint tool sai

Okay just making sure. I use OpenCanvas. Your lucky to have a artist that will teach you how to draw. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1823
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 16
Location : I dunno know. Guess

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:56 pm

hm i and everyone else must feel so special! *clap clap*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
Link
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1248
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : in hell

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Bubbles wrote:
hm i and everyone else must feel so special! *clap clap*


I will try my best to help you guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1823
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 16
Location : I dunno know. Guess

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:01 pm

well so Thank you then for all your help Alfred Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
Link
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1248
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : in hell

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Bubbles wrote:
well so Thank you then for all your help Alfred Very Happy

It's my pleasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1248
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : in hell

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:29 pm

Alright you guys I wanna see how you guys color. :3
Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Alfred F. Jones on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1823
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 16
Location : I dunno know. Guess

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:30 pm

so we need to copy and color that image?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1588
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 98
Location : byeeeeeeee

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:31 pm

ffff u never game me my order D:

thanks for teaching us how to draw xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1248
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : in hell

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Bubbles wrote:
so we need to copy and color that image?

You don't have to draw my picture. You can use my picture and color it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:38 pm

i tried and it turned out poorly >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1248
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : in hell

PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Skye wrote:
i tried and it turned out poorly >.<

I tried to make my drawing less complicated. Here's a better drawing. Just color the dude with glasses. (Alfred)
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How to draw. :D   Today at 10:59 pm

Back to top Go down
 
How to draw. :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!
» Lower Mainland "AA" Draw and Results
» Draw #ere!
» What should I draw ???
» JUST DRAW

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Artwork-
Jump to: