Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 what do you think?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fantageroxs
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 354
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 14

PostSubject: what do you think?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:25 pm

aubrey said ever since cixdanni joined, i started being crazy and got banned. is that true? if it is,



I HATE YOU CIXDANNI!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4126
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 14
Location :

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:26 pm

o_o idk
maybe that and the fact u were breaking other rules
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:27 pm

umm thats being very rude>_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
fantageroxs
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 354
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:28 pm

this is what she said:

Yes she's very annoying indeed >.<
But I think you should cool down when you see her post something. When she does something rude then either IGNORE her or REPORT her to Mace or one of the staff members.
I think the best thing is to ignore her, you were fine when she wasn't there. She's the reason you got banned. You were so angry at her, you didn't know that you were posting things Off-topic. I'm giving you this advice. no offense. ^^


is that true?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4126
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 14
Location :

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:35 pm

o_o wow i kinda agree

i know how u can stop from getting banned just ignore her,
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
fantageroxs
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 354
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:37 pm

well ok.


I STILL HATE YOU CIXDANNI!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:43 pm

k. go to your profile>Friends and Foes>Add Foe (at the bottom)>Add her username
You shouldn't be able to see her posts.

You're pretty harsh; you don't know her at all. It's pretty rude to say things like that. And it's your responsibility not to get banned. It's the internet. You shouldn't get mad over such samll things. And I think "Aubrey's" name is Abbey. ;]

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:43 pm

Roxs. just SHUT UP.

My god you only got banned because OF YOUR WRONG DOING. Stop blaming it on others and grow up. Take responsibility for YOUR actions. It was your choice to be an idiot and start caps abusing and syaing stuff.... and guess what your doing it again. I suggest you leave danni alone and stop singling her out. What your doing is, in my opinion, cyberbullyinh.


Get out, just get out.

Guh you give me a headache.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1408
Join date : 2011-07-23

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Aurora wrote:
Roxs. just SHUT UP.

My god you only got banned because OF YOUR WRONG DOING. Stop blaming it on others and grow up. Take responsibility for YOUR actions. It was your choice to be an idiot and start caps abusing and saying stuff.... and guess what your doing it again. I suggest you leave danni alone and stop singling her out. What your doing is, in my opinion, cyberbullying.


Get out, just get out.

Guh you give me a headache.

Thank you! You took the words out of my mouth.


Last edited by Lucifer on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Aurora wrote:
Roxs. just SHUT UP.

My god you only got banned because OF YOUR WRONG DOING. Stop blaming it on others and grow up. Take responsibility for YOUR actions. It was your choice to be an idiot and start caps abusing and syaing stuff.... and guess what your doing it again. I suggest you leave danni alone and stop singling her out. What your doing is, in my opinion, cyberbullyinh.


Get out, just get out.

Guh you give me a headache.

Does this explain your feelings? Because this explains mine, most likely yours. I was thinking of posting something similar, but I didn't want to be a butt-face :ppp

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:47 pm

I really have no care if I was a buttface. At first I was angry at danni but she cleaned her act up adn I consider her a distant forum family relative lol. Now roxs is being very malicious and singling her out. In my opinion that is not at all fair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fantageroxs
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 354
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:52 pm

your mean! cixdanni still talks text talk!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:53 pm

fantageroxs wrote:
your mean! cixdanni still talks text talk!
And you don't?
Oh yes, I forgot, you're little miss perfect.

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:55 pm

WHO THE HECK CARES!

She can talk text talk all she wants. Sure it's annoying but that doesn't mean you single her out and try to rally people to poke fun at her, bash her, and reject her. You are handling this quite badly I suggest you just give up


Relora is gunna win this one hun, whether you like it or not >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Aurora wrote:
WHO THE HECK CARES!

Relora is gunna win this one hun, whether you like it or not >.>
Fist-pump, bro.

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fantageroxs
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 354
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:01 pm

RELORA IS NOT GONNA WIN IT! AND I CAN READ IT! and how do you make one of those thing with the other persons posts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:03 pm


be specific please. kthx.

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: give it up roxs you lost... big time   Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:03 pm

@Ani XD

@cxiidanni... errr I mean fantageroxs, sorry if I'm being mean hun but if I was being mean you were being a bully for sure. We just don't accept people viciously attacking another user because they are different. She apologized and cleaned up her act. Sure she uses text, but not as much and not as bad she toned it down a lot. I pm'd her and sh apologized to me. I respect her now. Not many people would do that.


ahem actually Relora will win this because your argument is faulty and unsupported by any key facts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:41 pm

What relora said:

Roxs. just SHUT UP.

My god you only got banned because OF YOUR WRONG DOING. Stop blaming it on others and grow up. Take responsibility for YOUR actions. It was your choice to be an idiot and start caps abusing and syaing stuff.... and guess what your doing it again. I suggest you leave danni alone and stop singling her out. What your doing is, in my opinion, cyberbullyinh.


Get out, just get out.

Guh you give me a headache

What Ani said:
You're pretty harsh; you don't know her at all. It's pretty rude to say things like that. And it's your responsibility not to get banned. It's the internet. You shouldn't get mad over such samll things. And I think "Aubrey's" name is Abbey. ;]


I LOVE YOU BOTH <3
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:45 pm

um Makkine already apoligized for banning her and about 1 or 2 weeks ago Danni stopped harassing and bullying people on the forum so um get over it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1823
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 16
Location : I dunno know. Guess

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:47 pm

ditto Surprised she stopped being mean and trolling plus you were banned for being a caps abuser, bumping, one word posts and being over dramatic. i even read some of your posts.

maybe add her as a foe and then that should clear things up
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Mr.Taost wrote:
What relora said:

Roxs. just SHUT UP.

My god you only got banned because OF YOUR WRONG DOING. Stop blaming it on others and grow up. Take responsibility for YOUR actions. It was your choice to be an idiot and start caps abusing and syaing stuff.... and guess what your doing it again. I suggest you leave danni alone and stop singling her out. What your doing is, in my opinion, cyberbullyinh.


Get out, just get out.

Guh you give me a headache

What Ani said:
You're pretty harsh; you don't know her at all. It's pretty rude to say things like that. And it's your responsibility not to get banned. It's the internet. You shouldn't get mad over such samll things. And I think "Aubrey's" name is Abbey. ;]


I LOVE YOU BOTH <3

OMGILOVEYOUTOO <3

ahem back on topic Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:23 am

Please, no malicious threads towards another user. Do not place the blame on another user when it is clearly your own fault for being crazy and breaking the rules. Do not demonstrate hostility towards another user, especially when we have "gotten over" her and I've made a public apology in her respect. Infraction given and thread locked.

EDIT: Please change your signature.

EDIT: @Relora and Ani, as well as other users: Please try to be respectful when pointing out the flaws in her argument. I totally respect what you guys are doing, though, and fantageroxs is being ... ergh >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: what do you think?   Today at 12:39 pm

Back to top Go down
 
what do you think?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: