Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Go down 
+11
. w .
alex
FruitCake
Crownie
Katie_Forever
MsJoyMaeda
xXlexiXx
Bubbles
kateyperry221
Blackrose
Usui
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:42 pm

Homestuck wrote:
Thank god I'm not the only one with imperfections on my face. I have some around my nose. They're small (according to my classmates) but it's feels like they'er volcanoes. :c

this totally ^^^^^ I have them on my nose cuz of glasses :< I feel like EVERYONE can see them Dx
Back to top Go down
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:44 pm

xXlexiXx wrote:
Homestuck wrote:
Thank god I'm not the only one with imperfections on my face. I have some around my nose. They're small (according to my classmates) but it's feels like they'er volcanoes. :c

this totally ^^^^^ I have them on my nose cuz of glasses :< I feel like EVERYONE can see them Dx

cuz of your glasses?? o.O
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:46 pm

kateyperry221 wrote:
xXlexiXx wrote:
Homestuck wrote:

cuz of your glasses?? o.O

the bridge of the nose...The glasses cause the bridge of the nose to sweat,causing acne >3>
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:49 pm

oh yea i have some in tiny herds in my nose and a few on my forehead so my mom went out and bought those acne and pimple treatment things so now their kinda disappearing xD
Back to top Go down
http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:19 pm

Skye wrote:
Kat_kat11 wrote:
im growing acne i have so much acne on my head:(

it's not that bad it's part of puberty i have like 4 pimples on my forehead lol Wink

i already hitted puberty;) but thx for the post:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:23 pm

Don't worry everyone gets it ;] It's part of being a teenager and a woman.

Just try not popping or touching them with your fingers. If you end up popping some zits do it with something clean NOT your nails/fingers.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:19 pm

^ that

I had a pimple on my nose that was bothering me so i scratched off the head, and now my whole nose is red as a tomato.
Back to top Go down
Pandi
Regular Fantagian
Pandi

Location : Take a right on that street, then a left, then go on the highway and take exit 1,000,000 and finally a right and you're there~!

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Omg I had the WORST PIMPLE on my back.... It seemed like a WELD on my skin until I kept washing and washing and washing twice a day until it finally disapearred one morning XDDD

You're not the only one Razz
XOXO, Sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Ehh, happens to everyone. I thankfully got off lucky so far and I only get them at like -certain times- ;p now so..XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: