Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I Need Help, RIGHT NOW.

Go down 
+13
Valval
Jake12
Kandi
Vatt
Lorena
Sharpsul999
snake
McKenna
CakeBossLover
Karen
Oliver
pokeranger
Bluerivers1
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

I Need Help, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Help, RIGHT NOW.   I Need Help, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Whiteout, you don't understand.

Once a hacker has your IP, they HAVE your IP. If they get it before you quit, that's it.

Suing someone takes a lot of information she doesn't have...
Back to top Go down
Jake12
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help, RIGHT NOW.   I Need Help, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:54 pm

the ream email of fantage is support@fantage.com. if you get sum email that doesnt say this, dont reply!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.com
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help, RIGHT NOW.   I Need Help, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Jake12 wrote:
the ream email of fantage is support@fantage.com. if you get sum email that doesnt say this, dont reply!!

Or you could delete the message.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help, RIGHT NOW.   I Need Help, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:14 am

thats just creepy... u know what i saw the other day? i was with lalahaha12 doign fashion shows and then i saw someone names lolwutgoat_ or somethign like that and he kept telling lala "rxape me plz" it was soo gross!!!!!!!!!11 omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im still dramitized xDDD

BTW... why do i keep seeing my name? or is it another linda??????? vallies comment ^^^^
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help, RIGHT NOW.   I Need Help, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:18 am

linda wrote:
thats just creepy... u know what i saw the other day? i was with lalahaha12 doign fashion shows and then i saw someone names lolwutgoat_ or somethign like that and he kept telling lala "rxape me plz" it was soo gross!!!!!!!!!11 omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im still dramitized xDDD

BTW... why do i keep seeing my name? or is it another linda??????? vallies comment ^^^^

Don't mass with ANYONE called/has lolwutgoat in their username.
And, thats just a code linda, if you write {USERNAME } (no spaces) You can do it too.
Example:
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help, RIGHT NOW.   I Need Help, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:48 am

Anaira wrote:
linda wrote:

Don't mass with ANYONE called/has lolwutgoat in their username.
And, thats just a code linda, if you write {USERNAME } (no spaces) You can do it too.
Example:
bloobunny99

of all the people there is you choose me XDD and if the ppl are going for the beta people then wont mace be hacked?
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help, RIGHT NOW.   I Need Help, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Why do hackers hack? Do they get some sick sense of satisfaction from seeing the hard work of other people get destroyed?

Ninja: doesn't this count as hacking discussion? Are we gonna get banned?
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help, RIGHT NOW.   I Need Help, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Ric8 wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
I think it was Donut! not the NEW Donut. The OLD Donut. I just hate these hackers. Should I ask Sameer about this? Or Sharp? Sharp is actually the one who works with him the most in my opinion.

Actually, Canada and I chat together almost every day. He tells me everything about the hacking, the goats, etc. I was even talking to Canada a few hours ago.
'

Blue:

Who is your bestie who's going to be hacked? How do you know she's going to be hacked?

Ric, the day it happened, they threatened to hack Lori.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help, RIGHT NOW.   I Need Help, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Need Help, RIGHT NOW.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: