Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Boom.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3257
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 102
Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Boom.   Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:33 pm

Hello!
You probably weren't there when I joined, but I'm Huny62807.
Welcome back to the forum! c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underworld.forumotions.in
PatrickPower2013
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4243
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 15
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Boom.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Welcome back.
I think you left before I joined.
Or I just forget.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://patrickpowerproductions.com/
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 15
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Boom.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:04 pm

patrick1553 wrote:
Welcome back.
I think you left before I joined.
Or I just forget.

Edit: "I just forgot"

Welcome back A or Ari. Whatever you want to be called.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbydoll
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1413
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 19
Location : Sinnoh

PostSubject: Re: Boom.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Relora wrote:
A wrote:
b2uty. wrote:
A wrote:
WHAT THE HECK.
you all have weird names.
so, tell me who you are. :D

i told you
i'm miyeon
lol

when did you turn into a cute boy e.e
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrawr ;D

Spy-der? Cute? more like sexy

That's spy-der/p

If you ever get on tc you'll probably see him, sporting one of his wacky smiles/faces

LOOOOOL^^^

Okay hi A, I'm Bby (x
Welcome baaack.
You prolly don't remember me, I'm gummie.
But I'm no longer nubcake-ish (x

Noicceee to have you back :3

Loke wrote:
OH YES
HI
YOU PROBABLY NEVER MET ME.
BUT ANYWAY
DON'T BE TRYIN' TO MACK UP ON SPYDER.
HE'S TAKEN.
BY LIKE
FIVE PEOPLE.
SO YEAH. FIVE, VERY POSSESIVE, PEOPLE. PROBABLY MORE. BUT YEAH.
Now that my business is done, I shall set up some security measures.
See you around..... Ari, is it?

I'm taping my notecard back up.
I love you again<333333
You made me laugh too xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 873
Join date : 2010-09-16
Age : 18
Location : no

PostSubject: Re: Boom.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Bby wrote:

Loke wrote:
OH YES
HI
YOU PROBABLY NEVER MET ME.
BUT ANYWAY
DON'T BE TRYIN' TO MACK UP ON SPYDER.
HE'S TAKEN.
BY LIKE
FIVE PEOPLE.
SO YEAH. FIVE, VERY POSSESIVE, PEOPLE. PROBABLY MORE. BUT YEAH.
Now that my business is done, I shall set up some security measures.
See you around..... Ari, is it?

I'm taping my notecard back up.
I love you again<333333
You made me laugh too xD

ILYT BRO.
I ALWAYS LOVED YOU.
Even when I was an unborn fetus, still in my mother's womb, I would write you love letters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbydoll
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1413
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 19
Location : Sinnoh

PostSubject: Re: Boom.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Loke wrote:
Bby wrote:

Loke wrote:
OH YES
HI
YOU PROBABLY NEVER MET ME.
BUT ANYWAY
DON'T BE TRYIN' TO MACK UP ON SPYDER.
HE'S TAKEN.
BY LIKE
FIVE PEOPLE.
SO YEAH. FIVE, VERY POSSESIVE, PEOPLE. PROBABLY MORE. BUT YEAH.
Now that my business is done, I shall set up some security measures.
See you around..... Ari, is it?

I'm taping my notecard back up.
I love you again<333333
You made me laugh too xD

ILYT BRO.
I ALWAYS LOVED YOU.
Even when I was an unborn fetus, still in my mother's womb, I would write you love letters.

I never got them D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mustard
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 280
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Boom.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:34 pm

LOL.
You gais may call me the following;

A, Ari, Ary, Mustard, Moldy, Ariana, Anaira, or Zibra >:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 873
Join date : 2010-09-16
Age : 18
Location : no

PostSubject: Re: Boom.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Bby wrote:
Loke wrote:
Bby wrote:

Loke wrote:
OH YES
HI
YOU PROBABLY NEVER MET ME.
BUT ANYWAY
DON'T BE TRYIN' TO MACK UP ON SPYDER.
HE'S TAKEN.
BY LIKE
FIVE PEOPLE.
SO YEAH. FIVE, VERY POSSESIVE, PEOPLE. PROBABLY MORE. BUT YEAH.
Now that my business is done, I shall set up some security measures.
See you around..... Ari, is it?

I'm taping my notecard back up.
I love you again<333333
You made me laugh too xD

ILYT BRO.
I ALWAYS LOVED YOU.
Even when I was an unborn fetus, still in my mother's womb, I would write you love letters.

I never got them D:
D: Oh noes~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: Boom.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:21 pm

hop wrote:
patrick1553 wrote:
Welcome back.
I think you left before I joined.
Or I just forget.

Edit: "I just forgot"

Welcome back A or Ari. Whatever you want to be called.
I like how you're correcting grammar, when yours isn't any better. I lol'd.

--

MUSTARD, I REMEMBER YOU.

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Boom.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:17 pm

I WANT TO CALL YOU
"POOPYSHMOOPERDOOPERLICKYPANTSWITHBUTTERINSIDE"
Rad name, huh? ...I know.
jkbro. I'll call you mustard :']
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1589
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 19
Location : Owl City

PostSubject: Re: Boom.   Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:40 am

Welcome back! I was bliss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 11
Location : sad town

PostSubject: Re: Boom.   Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:58 am

Hay dere, bro. C:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mskayla333
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Boom.   Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:49 pm

welcome back! i remember u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Boom.   Today at 5:14 am

Back to top Go down
 
Boom.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Boom Full and Lite CTG
» Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric/Shattered Crystal
» Sonic Boom
» Sonic Boom
» Wolfenstein 3D - BOOM HEADSHOT! Video.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: