Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I NEED ARTWORK HELP FOR PICTURESXD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mila
Expert Fantagian

I NEED ARTWORK HELP FOR PICTURESXD Empty
PostSubject: I NEED ARTWORK HELP FOR PICTURESXD   I NEED ARTWORK HELP FOR PICTURESXD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:01 am

ok well i am doing a banner but the picture has white backgorund and the background is skulls and black. i cant just color the background black it would look weird. i am on regular paint and 2007 microsoft documents. so how can i make the picture back ground clear or see threw? sorry if this is in the wrong category, idk where to put it.

Edit: I NEED ARTWORK HELP FOR PICTURESXD Mh_bac10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ARTWORK HELP FOR PICTURESXD   I NEED ARTWORK HELP FOR PICTURESXD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:05 am

You're supposed to use an actual helpful program, like Gimp. Once you download it I can help you ^^ You can't do it with paint.
And, your banners don't have to be round. They can be a simple rectangle. Just make sure it's size is 500x200. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ARTWORK HELP FOR PICTURESXD   I NEED ARTWORK HELP FOR PICTURESXD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:06 am

i did download gimp but it gave me other stuff can u give me the link therre
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ARTWORK HELP FOR PICTURESXD   I NEED ARTWORK HELP FOR PICTURESXD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:10 am

@FantageLuver:http://gofree.com/download/Windows-Software/Graphic-Design/gimp.php
When you download it, it will let you download other programs. Just click decline, NOT on Gimp.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ARTWORK HELP FOR PICTURESXD   I NEED ARTWORK HELP FOR PICTURESXD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:12 am

thanks if i dont want it how do i delete it or u dont know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ARTWORK HELP FOR PICTURESXD   I NEED ARTWORK HELP FOR PICTURESXD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:05 pm

FantageLuver wrote:
thanks if i dont want it how do i delete it or u dont know

You have to click decline. Once you download it I'll tell you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ARTWORK HELP FOR PICTURESXD   I NEED ARTWORK HELP FOR PICTURESXD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED ARTWORK HELP FOR PICTURESXD
Page 1 of 1