Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Broken wrist *sigh*

Go down 
+7
CakeBossLover
pokeranger
snake
Oliver
McKenna
bloobunny
nancydrew12
11 posters
AuthorMessage
nancydrew12
Senior Fantagian
nancydrew12

Broken wrist *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Broken wrist *sigh*   Broken wrist *sigh* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:49 am

Well just to warn you I may not post very much for about 3 weeks. Because .. well i'm right handed and yesterday.. I was rollerblading the rollerblades slipped from under me and so I caught myself with my hand but then it sort of bent back to far or twisted or something. Yaa.. lol and now.. it's broken. They had to give me a shot (the thing that numbs your sense of touch and then they had to bend my wrist back into position. Anywhoo.. I hope everybody else hasn't broken anything lately! <3 (I've broken my right arm once before when I was like 5. lol I better stop talking and let my arm wrest. XD byeez! <3 u all!!! haha Smile
Back to top Go down
bloobunny
Regular Fantagian
bloobunny

PostSubject: Re: Broken wrist *sigh*   Broken wrist *sigh* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:52 am

awww i pity u i used to have a broken toe once and that was no fun.. still hope u get better soon
Back to top Go down
nancydrew12
Senior Fantagian
nancydrew12

PostSubject: Re: Broken wrist *sigh*   Broken wrist *sigh* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:28 am

Aww thank you!! haha that must've hurt :'( because a stubbed toe is painful enough lol
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Broken wrist *sigh*   Broken wrist *sigh* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:57 am

Aww!! I feel so bad! I've never had anything broken, even though I'm a daredevil XD

We'll miss you Nan!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Broken wrist *sigh*   Broken wrist *sigh* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:41 am

Ive had my arm broken when I was 4 for pretendng to be a "Arstonaut"
I was climbing this thing and then I fell. (Flying feels awesome XD)
Anywyas, hope you feel better. Its nawtsh fun to have that.

Last edited by Kawaii Maker on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Broken wrist *sigh*   Broken wrist *sigh* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:48 am

Aww, Nancy! D:
I hope it repairs itself soon! XD
-huggles-
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Broken wrist *sigh*   Broken wrist *sigh* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Aww! Nancy! Hope you feel better soon! It's ok, I got a similar story two weeks ago. I sprained or twisted, means the same thing, my wrist by falling on a fourth grader and my wrist got most of the damage. I went home, my mom put a heating pad on it and it still hurt. I had it for about two weeks. When I thought it was ok right after a week, I would wear that type of a cast. But, I figured out it was still broken because I couldn't play volleyball and, when my friend Alex was playing with me before Computer class, she twisted it and it cracked hard! I started to cry a little. And I knew it was still broken. But I'm fine now. Its the third week now! ^.^ Anyways, I hope you feel better soon!
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: Broken wrist *sigh*   Broken wrist *sigh* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:13 pm

i broke my left arm last March 2 days after St. pattys day lol!
i was soo mad! lol i didnt cry though!
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
nancydrew12
Senior Fantagian
nancydrew12

PostSubject: Re: Broken wrist *sigh*   Broken wrist *sigh* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:43 pm

Thnx everyone! ^.^ Made my painful day better lol

@Straw- Wow! You're pretty lucky!! Hope it stays that way!! Ya.. my mom was pretty active too but she never broke anything. haha

@ Shinelly- Aww poor you!! I was around the same age when I 1st broke my arm. I was running down a hill pretty fast and slipped on some wet leaves and splat! lol. Haha yeaa flying is awesome! until you break a bone XD

@Cym- Aww! Thnx <3 it should be better in a few weeks. (Which seems like forever) lol

@Poke- Thanks!! Aww that sounds painful! I just noticed how hard doing things with just 1 arm is! haha. It's so difficult. I feel your pain Sad or at least the pain you had lol. I'm SO glad your wrist is better now! <3 Broken wrist *sigh* Icon_biggrin

@Nicki- Well that's awful! I feel bad for you!! I didn't cry either lol (but i did when I broke my arm when I was around 5) It's so painful huh! <3 I hope your arm's ok now! =)
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Broken wrist *sigh*   Broken wrist *sigh* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:51 pm

Aww, sorriez Nancy!

Hope you feel better, and make sure to get your arm some rest!

WE'LL MISS YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
nancydrew12
Senior Fantagian
nancydrew12

PostSubject: Re: Broken wrist *sigh*   Broken wrist *sigh* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Thanks Miyeon!! <3 My arm is starting to feel a little better maybe because of the pain medison.. idk XD I'll miss ya too!! <333
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Broken wrist *sigh*   Broken wrist *sigh* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:20 am

nancydrew12 wrote:
@Straw- Wow! You're pretty lucky!! Hope it stays that way!! Ya.. my mom was pretty active too but she never broke anything. haha

Yea, I hope it'll stay that way Razz

And thats good for your mom Very Happy

Hope it feels better ;]
Back to top Go down
ashley123
Loyal Fantagian
ashley123

PostSubject: Re: Broken wrist *sigh*   Broken wrist *sigh* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:16 am

Aww! Im srry Nancy! Hope u feel better!
Back to top Go down
http://foreverfriends.canadian-forum.com/
bluesea
Senior Fantagian
bluesea

PostSubject: Re: Broken wrist *sigh*   Broken wrist *sigh* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:46 pm

get well soon nancy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: Broken wrist *sigh*   Broken wrist *sigh* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:13 pm

aww hope u get betterrr Smile
Back to top Go down
nancydrew12
Senior Fantagian
nancydrew12

PostSubject: Re: Broken wrist *sigh*   Broken wrist *sigh* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:45 pm

Thnx everyone! Broken wrist *sigh* Icon_biggrin <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken wrist *sigh*   Broken wrist *sigh* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken wrist *sigh*
Page 1 of 1