Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fashion Judges Refreshment

Go down 
+8
snake
Lorena
Chells
Oliver
S
Trash
McKenna
Mace
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

Fashion Judges Refreshment Empty
PostSubject: Fashion Judges Refreshment   Fashion Judges Refreshment Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:02 am

Hey Fantagians!

Me and Straw are going to be refreshing the fashion judge's. Most of the FJ's have been inactive as a FJ, and we decided we need some people who will help organize some great, Fashion Shows!

If you would like to become a Fashion Judge, make sure you are rating outfits, coming to FF fashion shows, and filling out this form and posting here:

Code:
Username:
Why do you want to be a FJ?
Why should you be picked?
What will you do as a FJ?
How often can you come to FF Fashion Shows?
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Judges Refreshment   Fashion Judges Refreshment Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:05 am

Thank you everyone for applying.

Only post if you are applying to be a Fashion Judge.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Judges Refreshment   Fashion Judges Refreshment Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:20 am

Username:
Anaira

Well, I want to be a fashion judge because I know fashion when I see it, and clearly all of us have it!

I should be picked because i'm really into fashion nowadays and since I draw so much, I design my own and I know what i'm talking about.

I will rate outfits, take my time explaining what they did write or wrong, give tips and help others improve their style!

Usually on weekdays but also on weekends, if I don't have plans! (I usually don't)

Thanks for letting me try! I'd love to be a fashion judge!
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Judges Refreshment   Fashion Judges Refreshment Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:33 am

Username: 2008sarah

I Love judging fashion. I do it all the time on fantage, and in real life.

I host fashion shows alot, and I judge fashion quite a bit. I'm usually available for events such as fashion shows. I also judge *FAIRLY*.

Exactly what i'm supposed to do, judge fashion,host fashion shows, and help others with fashion!

I should be able to quite a bit, as long as it isn't around 7-8 P.M. EST. (Thats when I eat dinner. -_-) But other then that I should be able to come!

~2008sarah
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Judges Refreshment   Fashion Judges Refreshment Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:06 am

Username: Kawaii Maker
Why do you want to be a FJ? I want to critique people, and have always found it fun. I always enjoyed critique, and find this as a exellent way to do it.
Why should you be picked? Well, I host alot of "worlds hardest fashion shows" (Fashion Shows with really messed up themes, like 'pokemon') And dont choose friends as the winner. I dont care if people get angry at me for their critique.
What will you do as a FJ? I would critique honestly, not based on how much I like the clothing they pick, but if they match, uniqueness, or if they match the theme that they chose.
How often can you come to FF Fashion Shows? Most of the time, maybe ill brb at times. But, yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Chells
Passionate Fantagian
Chells

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Judges Refreshment   Fashion Judges Refreshment Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:36 am

Username:Karla
Why do you want to be a FJ? i like to host fashion show and make the people happy
Why should you be picked? im great at hosting by myself and i dont choose my best friends to win, i play fair
What
will you do as a FJ? i will host and pick the theme and before we start the fashion show i wait the time when it start
How often can you come to FF Fashion Shows? most of the times
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Judges Refreshment   Fashion Judges Refreshment Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:52 am

Username: Lorena
Why do you want to be a FJ? Because its something that I would really enjoy and I might be good at it..xD
Why should you be picked? I should be picked because I know most about fashion, since I'm a girl, and I know what matches and what doesn't. But I also think I would be a very good FJ
What will you do as a FJ? I will host awesome fashion shows, and I will give my opinion on what's hot and what's not. I will also give my truthful opinion even if they are my best friends.
How often can you come to FF Fashion Shows? As often as needed Smile
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Judges Refreshment   Fashion Judges Refreshment Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:18 pm

Username: Geea

I want to be a Fashion Judge because I think I'd do a good job as one, and I was one before. ^^

I think I should be picked because I'm pretty good at fashion, as well as judging it (I judge my brother's outfits all the time, he asks me for my opinion. xD), and I think I could help plan some pretty cool fashion show parties. (:

Rate outfits, help host fashion shows, et cetera.

I'll come as often as I can. (:
I'm going to be in Arizona, so I can't come to anything until the 20th, but I'll come to anything I can! (:

Additional Info?:
I've been doing fashion shows for Noah and upping his medal level, and then I've been playing a ton on my Cymidei account... My model medal on Cymidei is level 31, and I'm an Elite Model, according to the medal. ^^
I also understand how everybody has a different style, and that not everybody likes the same thing.
Like Bobby likes glasses, and Rob doesn't. I'd rate the outfit fairly, not judging by if I like glasses or not. (:

Last edited by Geea on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Judges Refreshment   Fashion Judges Refreshment Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Username: Nicki445
Why do you want to be a FJ? I Want to be a FJ Because I Love Fashion and i love doing Fashion shows on fantage.
Why should you be picked? I want to be picked because I'm nice and will pick winners fairly
What will you do as a FJ? i Will pick fairly and be nice and if asked i will explain what went wrong if someone askes why they are out.
How often can you come to FF Fashion Shows? Probley everytime if i dont need to be somewhere or am grounded.
Thanks soo Much
~Nicki445
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
v

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Judges Refreshment   Fashion Judges Refreshment Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Username: Miyeon

Why do you want to be a FJ? I want to rate outfits, see if they're good and have fun expressing myself!

Why should you be picked? Well, I would make lots of Fashion Show Events, and I'd try to come to each and every Fashion show someone hosts.

What will you do as a FJ? I will rate outfits, crtique them, and have fun hosting fashion shows for everyone to join!

How often can you come to FF Fashion Shows? I can come to Fashion Shows when I'm not busy or when I don't have to go to any parties.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Judges Refreshment   Fashion Judges Refreshment Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Username: Ric8

Why do you want to be a FJ? Because I want to express myself, and try to get other Fantagians to express themselves in Fashion!

Why should you be picked? I would let ANYONE and participate in Fashion Shows, and would try to get others to try styles that no one would every think of. I would also be active Smile

What will you do as a FJ? I'll help more people to try to show their real Fashion. It's ok to stand out! I'll rate, create, and be honest for each Fashion Creation made Wink

How often can you come to FF Fashion Shows? Not often, but I would love to host some and come to them more! I bet it would be really fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Judges Refreshment   Fashion Judges Refreshment Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:48 pm

Username: Sharpsul99
Why do you want to be a FJ?: I am good at fashion, and know all the tips to great fashion.

Why should you be picked? Same as above^

What will you do as a FJ? I will host FS's, come to every FS,N give styling tips, and give outfit of the weeks.

How often can you come to FF Fashion Shows? Every Time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Judges Refreshment   Fashion Judges Refreshment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fashion Judges Refreshment
Page 1 of 1