Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 'Tis the season? I think not.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 105
Location : Pluto!

PostSubject: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Yeah, I'm not the most active person at the moment nor can the FF staff be everywhere.

But really, this is ridiculous.

About every other topic, I find someone swearing, fighting, breaking rules, etc.

Everyone, go re-read the rules. I have seen so much swearing recently it isn't funny. That goes the same with double posting. I'd like to have happy holidays on the forum but if this stuff doesn't stop, then people will start getting banned.

We usually don't even give a warning for the first or second offense because it is usually a mistake, but now there are so many rules being broken that we will have to start.

In other news, happy holidays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeek.com
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:13 pm

THANK YOU for this. It's really hard to tell everyone to behave, and most people choose not to. Hopefully they'll start listening now. :T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 16
Location : i really don't know, where am i?

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:16 pm

I reread the rules. I'm truly sorry if I broke any of them in the past. Happy Holidays~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amanda
Senior Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 18
Location : wats a location

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:19 pm

I reread the rules around two days to because I noticed too. I reread them again.
Sorry if I did something wrong. Happy Holidays santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 4126
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 15
Location :

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:20 pm

cowcow23 wrote:
I reread the rules. I'm truly sorry if I broke any of them in the past. Happy Holidays~
i agree to this
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 12
Location : sad town

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:25 pm

You shouldn't hesitate to ban.


Last edited by S on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
avatar

Posts : 1458
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:27 pm

Mace. THANK YOU. So much.
We needed this post.

Makki and I have been doing our hardest to keep it in check but NO ONE IS LISTENING. It is literally so frustrating I can't even.
I know of the swearing and other stuff, people with 7 accounts, I sent out the PMs, no one replied.

People seriously need to start understanding what authority is and when to listen.
I almost...I almost think it's time for a new mod. Maybe...I don't know who. Things are getting out of hand...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stars
Devoted Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 716
Join date : 2011-10-04
Age : 16
Location : THE LAND OF OOO!

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:53 pm

agreed. with all of this. i saw people (unnamed) double and triple posting all over. Of course, i want to say something. I can't. I'm not a mod.
When i first stated here, this girl (unnamed) was double posting all over and i said stop. She did, but i didn't know that back seat modding was AGAINST the rules. I thought it was good. Anyway, I learned my lesson. A yellow warning bar.

(if this adds anything unwanted, just tell me)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mila
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2017
Join date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:15 pm

i have did back seat modding because it just bugs me ( my pet peeve) and i reread the rules. and happy holidays rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyrus
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Makkine, abbey, why didnt you come to me? I'm always on anyways, mostly afk but I refresh about once every hour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 280
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:20 pm

:l
haven't seen any swearing
i'm not gonna re-read them, because i think i've read them far too many :L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:00 pm

Oy. I never had the guts to just tell them because it's like backseat moderating. Lol. But I agree. Although I visit the rules at least every month, I'll go back again today lol~ I haven't seen much swearing around like Ari said, but there's usually multiple accounts, double, triple etc. posts, one word posts... And yup.
Merry Holidays though. THAT SOUNDS BETTAR THAN HAPPY HOLIDAYS. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 873
Join date : 2010-09-16
Age : 19
Location : no

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:19 pm

Oh, fantastic.
I've got a plan; I'll go find a metaphor for this situation, and you can find a solution.
I apologise for any rulebreaking I've done in the past, by the way.
Happy holidays, Mace. Perhaps a Christmas miracle will occur and us wrong-doers shall see the error of our ways.
I shouldn't be joking, this is a serious issue. Oh well, guess you'll need to enforce the rules a bit more. Harsher punishment. Those of us who care about staying on the forum will follow the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 1929
Join date : 2011-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:27 pm

I apologize for anything that I've done wrong. I hope you will have a pleasant, rule-breaking free Christmas, Mace!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2011-09-11
Age : 21
Location : In the center of the sun.

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:29 pm

I don't see it often, but then again I don't read many posts.
And if those users keep doing it repeatedly knowing that they are breaking the rules, obviously they don't care and have no respect so, yeah. Just permanently IP Ban them.
The rules are pretty simple, so I don't get why people break them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 105
Location : Pluto!

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:45 pm

pokeranger wrote:
Oy. I never had the guts to just tell them because it's like backseat moderating. Lol. But I agree. Although I visit the rules at least every month, I'll go back again today lol~ I haven't seen much swearing around like Ari said, but there's usually multiple accounts, double, triple etc. posts, one word posts... And yup.
Merry Holidays though. THAT SOUNDS BETTAR THAN HAPPY HOLIDAYS. LOL

It's funny because you swore on your profile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeek.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Is 'heck' a cuss? because I use that and if it's not appropriate, I'll stop ^^

Though I haven't personally seen much bad stuff as of lately, I'm sure it's happening, sadly I'm adsorbed in another game so I'm a bit inactive to catch it :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 105
Location : Pluto!

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Relora wrote:
Is 'heck' a cuss? because I use that and if it's not appropriate, I'll stop ^^

Though I haven't personally seen much bad stuff as of lately, I'm sure it's happening, sadly I'm adsorbed in another game so I'm a bit inactive to catch it :<

No, that is fine.

But people think things such as "fck", "shiz", etc are alright when they aren't. And then again, now most times I see the real words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeek.com
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 554
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:53 pm

Mace wrote:
Relora wrote:
Is 'heck' a cuss? because I use that and if it's not appropriate, I'll stop ^^

Though I haven't personally seen much bad stuff as of lately, I'm sure it's happening, sadly I'm adsorbed in another game so I'm a bit inactive to catch it :<

No, that is fine.

But people think things such as "fck", "shiz", etc are alright when they aren't. And then again, now most times I see the real words.


As I use "shiz" or "chiz" alot, I never really seem to put the actually words unless I have a age warning on it :/.
But this is a very important issue and it needs to stop, Including me.
Its a habit to alot of people right now and I just hope the forum's resolution this year can be to put an end to this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Mace wrote:
Relora wrote:
Is 'heck' a cuss? because I use that and if it's not appropriate, I'll stop ^^

Though I haven't personally seen much bad stuff as of lately, I'm sure it's happening, sadly I'm adsorbed in another game so I'm a bit inactive to catch it :<

No, that is fine.

But people think things such as "fck", "shiz", etc are alright when they aren't. And then again, now most times I see the real words.

Okay, because heck is my replacement seeing as the actual 'H' word is probably a tad bit offensive.

But now that you mention it I've seen a bit more of that than usual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 1447
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 16
Location : Oh i live somewhere over the rainbow

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Mace wrote:
Yeah, I'm not the most active person at the moment nor can the FF staff be everywhere.

But really, this is ridiculous.

About every other topic, I find someone swearing, fighting, breaking rules, etc.

Everyone, go re-read the rules. I have seen so much swearing recently it isn't funny. That goes the same with double posting. I'd like to have happy holidays on the forum but if this stuff doesn't stop, then people will start getting banned.

We usually don't even give a warning for the first or second offense because it is usually a mistake, but now there are so many rules being broken that we will have to start.

In other news, happy holidays.
ur like me teacher she think oh my god is offensive
people have been using words to describe things that like saying u cant call green green anymore
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantage.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:19 pm

kesha1658 wrote:
Mace wrote:
Yeah, I'm not the most active person at the moment nor can the FF staff be everywhere.

But really, this is ridiculous.

About every other topic, I find someone swearing, fighting, breaking rules, etc.

Everyone, go re-read the rules. I have seen so much swearing recently it isn't funny. That goes the same with double posting. I'd like to have happy holidays on the forum but if this stuff doesn't stop, then people will start getting banned.

We usually don't even give a warning for the first or second offense because it is usually a mistake, but now there are so many rules being broken that we will have to start.

In other news, happy holidays.
ur like me teacher she think oh my god is offensive
people have been using words to describe things that like saying u cant call green green anymore

wait what?

sorry I didn't understand that last part :<

pardon my illiteracy xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Mace wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Oy. I never had the guts to just tell them because it's like backseat moderating. Lol. But I agree. Although I visit the rules at least every month, I'll go back again today lol~ I haven't seen much swearing around like Ari said, but there's usually multiple accounts, double, triple etc. posts, one word posts... And yup.
Merry Holidays though. THAT SOUNDS BETTAR THAN HAPPY HOLIDAYS. LOL

It's funny because you swore on your profile.
It actually meant donkey, didn't really mean to mean butt. I suppose cuss and slang are different. I put it in quotations... So I'll change it lulz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I
Devoted Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-11-07
Age : 16
Location : im in dh's house and im r2p11-1 him.

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Mace wrote:
Everyone, go re-read the rules. I have seen so much swearing recently it isn't funny. That goes the same with double posting. I'd like to have happy holidays on the forum but if this stuff doesn't stop, then people will start getting banned.

Ive seen people triple or quad post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:19 am

itsbleh wrote:
Mace wrote:
Everyone, go re-read the rules. I have seen so much swearing recently it isn't funny. That goes the same with double posting. I'd like to have happy holidays on the forum but if this stuff doesn't stop, then people will start getting banned.

Ive seen people triple or quad post.

Than report their post :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 'Tis the season? I think not.   

Back to top Go down
 
'Tis the season? I think not.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» MLB off season moves
» S7 Forza 3 F-Class Tourney - Season 3
» 2011-2012 Season
» S7 Forza 3 - Season 3 Wrap-Up
» SEASON 3 - ENTRY FORM

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Forum News-
Jump to: