Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers

Go down 
+15
Mila
Mustard
Bubbles
01sparkly
o
ashley123
pokeranger
sherley739
Sparkle
Janelle
elise
Relora
FruitCake
Monsterbunny
T
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
T
Senior Fantagian
T

For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Empty
PostSubject: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:39 pm

Who do you think will win the family Wizard Competition? Justin, Alex, or Max?

I also think they'll some-how all end up winning.
+:
Max~ the least expected could shock us and win.
Alex~ She'd probably start to see the importance of the WC.
Justin~ He works the hardest, but sometimes uses magic uselessly. If he doesn't win, he'd be jealous of Max or Alex and end up like Megan (Jerry and Kelbo's sister) and avoid them.

What do you think?

Last edited by FruityTootyThiny on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Maybe Alex because she is like the main character. Just guessing.
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:45 pm

alex all the way
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:50 pm

I'm really stumped here is how I think of it

Alex~She's the main and she won it before (in the movie)
Justin~He's perfect, and people would already think he's lose because of that. It be a great shock
Max~Oh come on that be funny as heck.

though I can't figure out.....
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:51 pm

^ Same.

I'm stumped as well..

EDIT: IM THINKING MAX WILL WIN ;D

Last edited by Elise_wubz_chu_teddy :D on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Lol Alex probably. She won before and she is the main character
Back to top Go down
Sparkle
Junior Fantagian
Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Not really into that show, but Justin. Cuz he worked the hardest and everyone was already expecting Max to win since he was in the lead. And not Alex because she already won the last time they had that competition.
Back to top Go down
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian
sherley739

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:20 pm

its eitehr going to be the one we expect most(alex) or the one we ecpect least(max) i dont think it will be justin.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:53 pm

I also think they might end up all winning. Or just Alex. She's the main character. If she wins, her brothers of course will be upset, and maybe she'd give up her powers? loljk idk
Back to top Go down
ashley123
Loyal Fantagian
ashley123

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:17 pm

I honestly think Justin should win. He did work hard and stuff.
But I'm pretty sure Alex will win though, because she's the main character and she did win the wizard competition before.
Back to top Go down
http://foreverfriends.canadian-forum.com/

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:01 pm

alex.
shes the main character so she wouldnt give it up.
its like the jonas brothers going through a big challenge and if they dont accomplish then they break up the band, but obviously it wouldnt be broken up since its really popular.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:07 pm

Two things can happen:

1: None of them want to keep their powers for their own, and then that creepy Professor dude lets them all keep their powers (most likely to happen, since Justin and Alex need their power to stay with Juliet and Mason)

2: Justin or Alex wins, and they give the power to Max.

Honestly, I think Wizards of Waverly Place has just gotten too boring. Why not watch "Good Luck" Charlie or "Austin and Ally"? Those shows actually have humor.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:12 pm

hop wrote:
Honestly, I think Wizards of Waverly Place has just gotten too boring. Why not watch "Good Luck" Charlie or "Austin and Ally"? Those shows actually have humor.

In my opinion, all disney shows are cliche and boring.

You have teenagers (normally female), rising stars, danceing, a tv show about a tv show... It's just all so cliche that I only watch the nick channels now
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:20 pm

Relora wrote:
hop wrote:

You have teenagers (normally female), rising stars, danceing, a tv show about a tv show... It's just all so cliche that I only watch the nick channels now

True, they all are idiotic. But I only watch the shows because like, two or three of them are funny. "Phineas and Ferb" is the most relatable show Disney has.

And then some of the shows (like "My Babysitter's a Vampire" and "Jonas/Jonas LA") are simply too utterly terrible to watch that after maybe six episodes they quit the show entirely. I consider those shows the ones that have "vanished".
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:14 am

hop wrote:
Relora wrote:
hop wrote:

True, they all are idiotic. But I only watch the shows because like, two or three of them are funny. "Phineas and Ferb" is the most relatable show Disney has.

And then some of the shows (like "My Babysitter's a Vampire" and "Jonas/Jonas LA") are simply too utterly terrible to watch that after maybe six episodes they quit the show entirely. I consider those shows the ones that have "vanished".

Phineas and ferb is the only disney show I really like.

The others are poo.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:23 am

hop wrote:
Two things can happen:

1: None of them want to keep their powers for their own, and then that creepy Professor dude lets them all keep their powers (most likely to happen, since Justin and Alex need their power to stay with Juliet and Mason)

Isn't Juliet and Justin over or have I missed an episode?
Back to top Go down
01sparkly
Devoted Fantagian
01sparkly

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:53 am

hmmm eiether Max or Alex
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:57 am

Alex. Though I would like to see some else like Justin win.
Or someone who show's more aim or more desire to win then her.
Though I'm not so show if that will happen.
Back to top Go down
http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Guys. If you've ever seen disney, you KNOW they always do the things you ''least expect''.
I think Max will win. for teh lulz
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:10 pm

i think they will become normal
Back to top Go down
Alyssa:)
Senior Fantagian
Alyssa:)

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:43 pm

I think Alex or Justin will win since Alex won in "Wizards Of Waverly Place: The Movie" and Justin is the best at wizardy in the show. Not Max. -.- lol
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:07 pm

NVM
I think something would happen where they all keep their powers idk :L
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:11 pm

pokeranger wrote:
hop wrote:
Two things can happen:

Isn't Juliet and Justin over or have I missed an episode?

You missed an episode. Somehow Juliet came back to life in one of the episodes, and they're back together. She's also in the previews for the episode.
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Two things can happen:

[/quote]

i cant decide who wins i have stories for all of em!!!

justin wins but juliet has a mentor? and will go goodbye 4evs and gives his powers to max cuz he needs them (JUST LIKE UNCLE KALBO) and alex gets mad bcuz she has mason (OR SHE GETS THE POWERS)

max wins keeps them and justin and alex break up with their [BF] [GF]'s and decide to be friedns (like tht would happen it didnt work with alex and mason)

alex wins gets to be with mason and justin and juliet stay together untill justin dies????

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

thts it
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:10 pm

I think somehow they'll all win:
Justin - He's worked hard, it's basically his life, and he already lost.
Alex - Main character, somehow always wins/solves her problems.
Max - It's unexpected and almost everyone counts him out.

They've each like, helped "save the world" only a bajillion times.

If they don't all win, they'll be happy in the end. It's not like they're going to be upset and hate the winner; they're going to be happy, proud, and congratulate the winner.

At least that's what I think.
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers   For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Wizards of Waverly Place Watchers or Commercial Watchers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next