Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cool Fantage Boards

Go down 
+7
~Kitty~x3
the ice queen
cynthia
o
Alyssa:)
Abstract
Sky
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

Cool Fantage Boards Empty
PostSubject: Cool Fantage Boards   Cool Fantage Boards Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:07 pm

The boards on fantage are way too cool! Just one problem
I really want more cool boards, but i dont have enough stars, saving up takes long.
Do you know how to get stars really fast, like 1000 stars per hour?
When i get on fantage, you get stars right when you get on, will it be continued or ended?
I AM A MEMBER!

Last edited by Agent Bearen on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Cool Fantage Boards   Cool Fantage Boards Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:13 pm

I think it depends. Are you a non member or a member?
If you are a non member, I recommend you play those games like Staries (something like that) at the Wizard Domain. If you get enough levels, you can get over 100 starts in less than 10 minutes. (Not a lot but it's a good amount). Also play A LOT of the X/O games at the school. Do it at a small server and get over 70+ stars in a little amount of times.
Just experiment with the different games on Fantage. If you find one that gives you 100 stars, it must be a game for you!
(Tip: If you have a laggy computer, DEFINITELY play on small servers. They go faster anyway.)
If your a member, play a lot of Wild Slinger, or just check guides from Youtube. Sell a lot at Lucky Bobs, and use a lot of 2x cards in games that do well for you.
Back to top Go down
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Cool Fantage Boards   Cool Fantage Boards Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:51 pm

^ EXACTLY what she said.
You can also play Whack a Veggie, Fishfish, and Wild Racer. They give you lots of stars.
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Cool Fantage Boards   Cool Fantage Boards Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:01 pm

If you are a member and have both holiday pets, do what I would do when I was a member: use both holiday pets in Wild Rumble to win. You can get over 200 Starz in that game per win, if you play really well.
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Cool Fantage Boards   Cool Fantage Boards Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:24 pm

I usually play wild racer with turnip. I use a double star coupon and get around 145 stars. I game takes about 1 minute.
I also play word up and get around 200 stars with a double star coupon.
Back to top Go down
the ice queen
New Fantagian
the ice queen

PostSubject: Re: Cool Fantage Boards   Cool Fantage Boards Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:01 pm

I usually use a double star coupon + wild racer for some quick, but plentiful money, usually 120 or more in less than thirty seconds! I recomend this only if you have the high level pets though.
Back to top Go down
~Kitty~x3
Regular Fantagian
~Kitty~x3

PostSubject: Re: Cool Fantage Boards   Cool Fantage Boards Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Members: Play Wild Racer,Wild Rumble with a higher level pet (like holiday pets just not mumbos,and stuff.) Also use a coupon . Play whack a veggie , the roller coaster ride thingy lol at the carnival
Both~~Fish Fish!
~Play typing boo if your a fast typer and members use coupon!~
Non members- Wild Rumble...use the green pet to attack and i 4got the other ones already omg, haha lol. Play type boo!~ Also, play whack a veggie, splash ~definitely .

~~Also try the adventure game x]~~

Last edited by _natalia_ on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fantagefuntime.com./blogger/
~Kitty~x3
Regular Fantagian
~Kitty~x3

PostSubject: Re: Cool Fantage Boards   Cool Fantage Boards Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:32 pm

And~~~ If you want better gems try magic pop ,staries (yes!)~

lol x)
Back to top Go down
http://fantagefuntime.com./blogger/
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Cool Fantage Boards   Cool Fantage Boards Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Off the hook, it gave me 80 plus stars a game.
Guess the fantagian thing, it gives you 100 stars per person guessed but it's only for now.
Double star coupons are good for whack a veggie.
Play the games that also give you stars and gems like staries, bubble bug (I think that's it) and candy swap.
Back to top Go down
Pieee
Senior Fantagian
Pieee

PostSubject: Re: Cool Fantage Boards   Cool Fantage Boards Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:11 am

Wild slinger usually gets you up to about 250-300 witha double star coupon thing if your really good each time
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Cool Fantage Boards   Cool Fantage Boards Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:21 am

What's the point if you're a member? you get 5000 stars a week! I cannot believe you are allowed to get memberships and spend money on the internet!!! Lucky you.

And yes I am jealous.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Cool Fantage Boards   Cool Fantage Boards Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:29 pm

Yuffiecrystal wrote:
What's the point if you're a member? you get 5000 stars a week! I cannot believe you are allowed to get memberships and spend money on the internet!!! Lucky you.

And yes I am jealous.

lolwut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool Fantage Boards   Cool Fantage Boards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool Fantage Boards
Page 1 of 1