Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Funny/Gross?

Go down 
+2
ponyo_lucky212
Flynn
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Funny/Gross? Empty
PostSubject: Funny/Gross?   Funny/Gross? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:15 am

This isn't my whole day so I'm not posting this in the Your Day section.

There was a mouse in my kitchen. I was making pancakes with my mom and sister, when my sister screamed and pointed to this big black thing. At first I thought it was a giant roach. They ran to the living room and I ran upstairs and told my sister LOL. They tried to make my dog pick up the mouse, but he just sniffed it. They had to pick it up themselves. They kept screaming whenever the mouse dropped on the floor. My sister was laughing and went downstairs. She's used to rats and mice because she goes on the subway. She kept on saying the mouse was small, and just picked it up and put it outside to decay in the flowers, lol.

It was funny. Our pancakes burned. My sister took a picture of it, too.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Funny/Gross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny/Gross?   Funny/Gross? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:54 am

You don't like mice? Or just dead mice? As much as I love mice and rats, I don't like much of anything dead and rotting on the ground (shudder). But yeah that is kind of funny, and I had pancakes too today lol!
Back to top Go down

Funny/Gross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny/Gross?   Funny/Gross? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Yuffiecrystal wrote:
You don't like mice? Or just dead mice? As much as I love mice and rats, I don't like much of anything dead and rotting on the ground (shudder). But yeah that is kind of funny, and I had pancakes too today lol!
Mice are kind of cute to me. It's that I thought it was a roach or something. But I don't like dead mice.
Back to top Go down
ponyo_lucky212
Regular Fantagian

Funny/Gross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny/Gross?   Funny/Gross? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:34 pm

omg that was hallarius
Back to top Go down
http://emmalakes.intuitwebsites.com/
Alyssa:)
Senior Fantagian
Alyssa:)

Funny/Gross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny/Gross?   Funny/Gross? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:35 pm

LOL. They kept on DROPPING it? By the way, you should of wrapped it in a bag or something and threw it in the trash.
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
~Kitty~x3
Regular Fantagian
~Kitty~x3

Funny/Gross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny/Gross?   Funny/Gross? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:12 pm

LOL Ikr Mr.Taost! xD the almost same thing happened to me but, exept we weren't cooking pancakes and it was at evening. one day I woke up and getting ready for school and i saw a beige thing jump in my closet o_o and my mom threw my (male) cat (cuz females would hunt the mice down..) and we heard scratching and MEOWR's. Later that day my dad came over and got the mice out of my closet and he tried to throw it at me and I was running like a maniac upstairs! Haha, and when my brother saw a mouse while watching tv he came running to me!(and hes older!!) My mom and bro saw a mouse but all i saw was mouse poop and dead mice. O_o LOL! C:
Back to top Go down
http://fantagefuntime.com./blogger/

Funny/Gross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny/Gross?   Funny/Gross? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:53 pm

Kary90 wrote:
LOL. They kept on DROPPING it? By the way, you should of wrapped it in a bag or something and threw it in the trash.
Lol, yeah. They picked it up with a dust pan and then dropped it.

@Natalia: Mouse poop.. lol
Back to top Go down
x♥XrachX♥x
Junior Fantagian
x♥XrachX♥x

Funny/Gross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny/Gross?   Funny/Gross? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:44 am

LOL mice are cute, but they are kinda gross
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Funny/Gross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny/Gross?   Funny/Gross? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:48 am

Kary90 wrote:

If you found a dead human, would you just throw it in the trash? Let's all be respectful to animals, okay? They were just as alive as you are now. Whenever something dies in my yard, we always give it a nice burial in the violet patch.
Back to top Go down
I
Devoted Fantagian
I

Funny/Gross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny/Gross?   Funny/Gross? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:01 am

i fell off my chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funny/Gross? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny/Gross?   Funny/Gross? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny/Gross?
Page 1 of 1