Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Knittin' like a grandma {3/10/12}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelda
Passionate Fantagian
Zelda

Knittin' like a grandma {3/10/12} Empty
PostSubject: Knittin' like a grandma {3/10/12}   Knittin' like a grandma {3/10/12} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:28 pm

Hey dere! How are you? You look different. Did you get a hair cut? It looks nice. :3

My friend asked me if I wanted to go to a knitting class with her today. We biked to this cute little knitting shop and had a great time learning to knit. We made a um *ahem* washcloth? Maybe it was a scarf... Or a rag? I dunno. Just kidding. That's only what it looks like right now. I just pulled my 'half-scarf' apart and started over since I didn't like how it looked. It should come out really cute C:

Tomorrow I'm going to an (singing) audition for this competition in my state. I'm really excited, but I'm pretty nervous at the same time. I'll probably have a really great time, but I might have to be there for 4 hours waiting in line :I Oh well, at least I have my knitting...

P.S. If you knit, I'm sorry if I offended you by the title. You're not a 'grandma' because you knit. It's just the first thing I thought of when I walked in the shop because of all the elderly people there.
Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

PostSubject: Re: Knittin' like a grandma {3/10/12}   Knittin' like a grandma {3/10/12} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:01 pm

I tried to knit but it never worked out....

But I do have a scarf collection
( i didnt make them tho!)
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Knittin' like a grandma {3/10/12}   Knittin' like a grandma {3/10/12} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:31 pm

That's cool! My friend Aditi's mom is a fashion designer, and she makes such awesome handkerchiefs for her.
Even my mother can knit.
I read your P.S. No sweat. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
Zelda
Passionate Fantagian
Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Knittin' like a grandma {3/10/12}   Knittin' like a grandma {3/10/12} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:52 am

-♥Aubrey♥- wrote:
My friend Aditi's mom is a fashion designer, and she makes such awesome handkerchiefs for her.
Even my mother can knit.
Really? That is so cool! Sometimes I think it would be really fun to be a fashion designer, but then I think that I lack the creativity and drawing skills needed :P Ah well. This is really random, but I just heard a butt-ton of coyotes ;D
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Knittin' like a grandma {3/10/12}   Knittin' like a grandma {3/10/12} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:52 am

Katieawesome56 wrote:
-♥Aubrey♥- wrote:
My friend Aditi's mom is a fashion designer, and she makes such awesome handkerchiefs for her.
Even my mother can knit.
Really? That is so cool! Sometimes I think it would be really fun to be a fashion designer, but then I think that I lack the creativity and drawing skills needed :P Ah well. This is really random, but I just heard a butt-ton of coyotes ;D

Teeh hee
Button
Yeah, I want to learn knitting from my mom. I just realized she could stitch, not knit. 0___0
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knittin' like a grandma {3/10/12}   Knittin' like a grandma {3/10/12} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knittin' like a grandma {3/10/12}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Your Day-
Jump to: