Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Pride and Injuries

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

Pride and Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Pride and Injuries   Pride and Injuries Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:11 pm

Have you ever been too prideful to sit out even though you had an injury?

About a week ago I hurt my shoulder. Luckily I was smart enough not to work out for 4 days afterward. I dont fool around with shoulder injuries, they can screw you up for life. Anyway, I decided that my shoulder had recovered enough and decided to work out with some people later that day. A couple hours before I started getting ready to work out, I tripped on a shoe on the stairs and landed on my left ankle in a really weird position. I didnt want to look like a wuss in front of my parents so I just "walked it off". It was still bothering me hours later, but I didnt want to look like a wuss in front of my friends and bale out on our workout, so I went anyway. I told them my ankle was hurting and I was gonna take it easy tonight, but once I started working out, we totally forgot about it. I ended up racing my friends in a a full out sprint (100 meter dash) and they accused me of hustling them, and not even having a bad ankle. Because I was able to run, I even convinced myself that I was being a wuss and I had just bruised it or something, and continued my workout even though I had a limp.

The next morning I got out of bed, take a step, and HOLY ****. I fell on the ground, and looked down at my ankle. No exaggeration It was like the size of a grapefruit and was completely black and blue. I'm freaking out, I cant move my toes or my ankle, and I have like all the symptoms of a broken ankle. Thankfully it was just a SEVERE sprain. It's still swelled up really bad, and black and blue but I can move my ankle and toes and put some weight on it. It's not typical for a sprained ankle to bruise like mine did, so my parents think that it may have dislocated and then popped back in, but yea. Scared the hell out of me.

Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

Pride and Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride and Injuries   Pride and Injuries Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:14 pm

Ouch. Hope your ankle gets and feels better.
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

Pride and Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride and Injuries   Pride and Injuries Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Wow...that sounds painful. I hope that you will recover soon.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Pride and Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride and Injuries   Pride and Injuries Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:39 pm

I did the same thing today. Yesterday, we were doing agilities in pe, which is really just a bunch of strange excercises. We did this thing where you crouch down and waddle for fifty meters, and it burned my thighs so much. When I woke up today, they were in so much pain I could barely crouch, walk, anything really. I just lived through my day acting like it was nothing and holy crap it hurts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pride and Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride and Injuries   Pride and Injuries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pride and Injuries
Page 1 of 1