Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sushi scare..

Go down 
+12
Relora
ponyo_lucky212
Owl
Golden-Star
troller mcloller
pokeranger
Squirtle
I
FruitCake
Flynn
Winnowill
RadioGummie
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

Sushi scare.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi scare..   Sushi scare.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:23 pm

Never know. It's better to be safe than sorry, I guess?
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: Sushi scare..   Sushi scare.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:21 am

thank you Crownie, love. :3

I'm not telling you guys, don't eat sushi.
I mean it's not a diet restriction really, nobody's taking away your sushi.
But it's just a warning, that if you do eat sushi... You know you might get this.
and it's not saying IT IS FROM TUNA, but it's most likely.
I'd rather go a few months with no sushi, than with salmonella.
I just hope they find out the official source soon, but for now personally I'm gonna lay off.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Sushi scare..   Sushi scare.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:06 am

Yuffiecrystal wrote:
NICE TRY. I am totally eating sushi! I don't care about your paranoid diet rules! You can't stop me! I hate all these health restrictions and sushi is NOT turning into one of them.

Lol sorry if I sound rude, I love sushi it's one of my favourite foods Smile

Yuffie, you're being totally unreasonable. She's not forcing you to stop eating sushi. You can eat all the sushi you want if you want to get salmonella. It affected 90 people in 19 different states, and do you think those are coincidences? You could just stick to a diet for 2 months if you want to stay safe and healthy, not eating all you want for pleasure. Neutral
-
Thanks for telling us, even though I'm veg. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Sushi scare..   Sushi scare.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:10 am

I'm not fat, I'm not dieting.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Sushi scare..   Sushi scare.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:48 am

Yuffiecrystal wrote:

Yuffie, we're not talking about dieting whether you're fat or not, but we're talking about dieting for our health!
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Sushi scare..   Sushi scare.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:21 am

I'm healthy. I'm not going to get salmonella. As it's still fresh, you are in little to no danger.
It's my decision, and I'm sticking with it. If I get salmonella, feel free to say "I told you so."
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: Sushi scare..   Sushi scare.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Will do.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Sushi scare..   Sushi scare.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:49 pm

O wrote:
Yuffiecrystal wrote:

Yuffie, we're not talking about dieting whether you're fat or not, but we're talking about dieting for our health!

I think diets are rubbish lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sushi scare..   Sushi scare.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:54 pm

//Casually eats a plate of sushi//
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Sushi scare..   Sushi scare.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:29 pm

Rei wrote:
I'm healthy. I'm not going to get salmonella. As it's still fresh, you are in little to no danger.
It's my decision, and I'm sticking with it. If I get salmonella, feel free to say "I told you so."

Except the fact that this is about certain sushi being CONTAMINATED. At least that is what is implying. We are not talking about sushi in general.

It's like when certain beef or pork produced between the date of balah balah and blahfdahd gets contaminated with something and there are warnings to not eat it, you don't. A huge shipment of sushi probably came into contact with salmonella infected machinery. Happens a lot.

You don't get salmonella from eating sushi unless it's really old nasty sushi. You guys are misunderstanding this, they're talking about sushi shipments or whatever that have been contaminated or infected by salmonella in some way. It's like getting raw egg on your hands and then touching a bunch of food products and thus contaminating them with all sorts of fun bacteria, but on a larger scale. They aren't talking about how you can get salmonella just from eating it in general.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sushi scare..   Sushi scare.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sushi scare..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2