Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Links? site adresses? Gah!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥

Links? site adresses? Gah! Empty
PostSubject: Links? site adresses? Gah!   Links? site adresses? Gah! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Im trying to put a link to another topic in my signature. what do i put in the link box, like, whats the URL or how do i find it?
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: Links? site adresses? Gah!   Links? site adresses? Gah! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:00 pm

link/url/text
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥

PostSubject: Re: Links? site adresses? Gah!   Links? site adresses? Gah! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:02 pm

how do i get the link though?
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Links? site adresses? Gah!   Links? site adresses? Gah! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:18 pm

Like in my signature?

[code][url=url address] name [/url]
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Links? site adresses? Gah!   Links? site adresses? Gah! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Are you wondering how to put links in your signature that say what you want? I can show you how to do it on a PC, if that's the kind of computer you have. It's quite simple:

First, in a separate tab, go to the topic that you want to put in your signature (I'll use a random topic, such as somebody's edit shop as an example):

Spoiler:

Next, look at the top of your browser, where the address bar is. That's the line where you type the link of the website you want to go to:

Spoiler:

Highlight the link in the address bar, then right-click on it (make sure that when you right click, you are only clicking on a part of the highlighted area). Then, select "Copy" from the pull-down list:

Spoiler:

Now you can exit that tab and go back to your profile. Click on the "Signature" section to edit your signature:

Spoiler:

In the area where you can insert text into your signature, right click again and select "Paste" from the pull-down list:

Spoiler:

After that, put the url code around the link. That way, you can make the link say whatever you want (this part is optional):

Spoiler:

When you're done, it should look like this:

Spoiler:

And I apologize, for some pictures are rather large and/or blurry. Anyways, I hope I helped!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Links? site adresses? Gah!   Links? site adresses? Gah! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Links? site adresses? Gah!
Page 1 of 1