Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My.. glasses'.. lenses.. broke. ;-;

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

My.. glasses'.. lenses.. broke. ;-; Empty
PostSubject: My.. glasses'.. lenses.. broke. ;-;   My.. glasses'.. lenses.. broke. ;-; Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:16 pm

It was yesterday at my house, the events started today. Yada yada.... a lot of people just told me what happened. When my dad found out he was so mad. ;-; We are getting new glasses for me this weekend (if my mom and dad can). I need your suggestions:

Should I get thick glasses or thin glasses? My dad thinks "thin is the style" and I just think thicker glasses are more sustainable. I only had these glasses for a year, that's pretty short for my case... Neutral Any glasses people can give me their opinions pleasee?
Back to top Go down
♠Luka♠
Regular Fantagian
♠Luka♠

PostSubject: Re: My.. glasses'.. lenses.. broke. ;-;   My.. glasses'.. lenses.. broke. ;-; Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Yay! I'm not gonna be the only one having glasses.
Mines thin not thick but I think thick glasses are cute.
But still, I think you should get thin glasses.

Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: My.. glasses'.. lenses.. broke. ;-;   My.. glasses'.. lenses.. broke. ;-; Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:39 pm

I really don't like those super thick glasses that almost every single girl is obsessing over. For example, these are ones I don't like. But, that's just my preference. :> I actually have thin titanium ones and they haven't broken, plus I've had them for almost two years. In your post, do you mean thick frame or thick lenses, since the lenses is up to your eye doctor, I believe. :B
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: My.. glasses'.. lenses.. broke. ;-;   My.. glasses'.. lenses.. broke. ;-; Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Thick frame. Cx I don't want these because I'm obsessed really, only because I think they are just more supportive. I go to gym, they fall; I put them on the table, someone knocks it over; I dance, I almost step on them. I just feel that it's just more... better. Neutral

Anyway yeah, lenses, ain't mah chose.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: My.. glasses'.. lenses.. broke. ;-;   My.. glasses'.. lenses.. broke. ;-; Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:59 pm

Abstract wrote:
Thick frame. Cx I don't want these because I'm obsessed really, only because I think they are just more supportive. I go to gym, they fall; I put them on the table, someone knocks it over; I dance, I almost step on them. I just feel that it's just more... better. :|

Anyway yeah, lenses, ain't mah chose.
Oh, okay! If you have a smaller frame that's made of a stronger metal, such as steel or titanium, they're more durable than other metals, from a personal experience.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: My.. glasses'.. lenses.. broke. ;-;   My.. glasses'.. lenses.. broke. ;-; Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:16 pm

choose the one that you feel most comfertble with
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My.. glasses'.. lenses.. broke. ;-;   My.. glasses'.. lenses.. broke. ;-; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My.. glasses'.. lenses.. broke. ;-;
Page 1 of 1