Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

This is getting me really annoyed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: This is getting me really annoyed   Wed May 09, 2012 8:41 pm

Its been about almost about a year since my warning bar got lowered by no actual reason. It hasn't even gone up a single inch. I'm so annoyed and I want it to go up please. I really really want it to become full. If it isn't meant to go up, I'm sorry. I just had to post this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
alex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: This is getting me really annoyed   Wed May 09, 2012 9:50 pm

You can PM a moderator and either ask them why it was lowered (although I'm not sure they could answer that, since it's been awhile since it was lowered), or ask them to raise it if you've been following the rules for awhile.

tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: This is getting me really annoyed   Thu May 10, 2012 12:07 am

you havent been on the forum for even near a year yet. you joined in august, chill out, kiddo.
firstly, do you remember what you did to have it lowered? if its annoying you you should contact a staff member (mace, cyrus, abbey or makkine) and ask them to raise it.
if youve been following the rules well theres a pretty good chance itll be adjusted.
just make sure you continue following the ~RULES~ so you dont get in trouble again, lol.
secondly, you shouldnt be spazzing over it until theres chances of you being banned. so keep your cool in the meantime, alright?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: This is getting me really annoyed   Thu May 10, 2012 12:16 am

The reality of this is, me and the other staff simply do not have time to constantly monitor nearly 5000 users' warning bars. It is too tedious. I'm sorry no one has gotten around to it, but honestly for warning bars, if you want it to be raised you need to actually pm is. No one is honestly going to go around checking EVERY user's posts and when their bar was lowered (there isn't even a way to tell.) and seeing if they need it raised. I don't even touch the warning bars anymore. They're kind of useless, if someone's behaving badly constantly why wait to ban them? I don't even check warning bars..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is getting me really annoyed   Today at 12:56 am

Back to top Go down

This is getting me really annoyed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1