Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Earning Ecoins

Go down 
+6
Daisy
Squirtle
Abstract
Weekays
Wizzy
kitty14239
10 posters
AuthorMessage
kitty14239
New Fantagian
kitty14239

Earning Ecoins Empty
PostSubject: Earning Ecoins   Earning Ecoins Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:08 am

Why dosnt Fantage just give us Ecoins for watching advertising clips ?

Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

Earning Ecoins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning Ecoins   Earning Ecoins Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:49 am

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Earning Ecoins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning Ecoins   Earning Ecoins Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 am

welcome to te forum an because you hae to pay for ecoins :3 its just like any other game so get used to it Wink
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Earning Ecoins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning Ecoins   Earning Ecoins Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:14 am

Welcome to the forum. Yeah, I wish Fantage was like Gaia online, but I can see that Fantage is mostly advertisement free soo...
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Earning Ecoins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning Ecoins   Earning Ecoins Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:14 am

they do not because if we did not pay for them i don't think fantage would be here. people still have memberships but since they could just get free ecoins they would not need the membership then fantage would have no money. so mainly there would be no fantage.

so yes you have to pay for ecoins like any other person. and btw it is sort of hard to be a member because you have to pay real money every month to keep it..

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Earning Ecoins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning Ecoins   Earning Ecoins Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:16 am

disney4ever wrote:
they do not because if we did not pay for them i don't think fantage would be here. people still have memberships but since they could just get free ecoins they would not need the membership then fantage would have no money. so mainly there would be no fantage.

so yes you have to pay for ecoins like any other person. and btw it is sort of hard to be a member because you have to pay real money every month to keep it..

welcome to the forum

I think if Fantage had more advertisements, we would have no e-coins and such. Since advertisements pay for them either way.
Back to top Go down
kitty14239
New Fantagian
kitty14239

Earning Ecoins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning Ecoins   Earning Ecoins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:43 am

But fantage would earn money for the advertising wouldent they ?!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Earning Ecoins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning Ecoins   Earning Ecoins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:13 am

well it would be nice if fantage give us free ecoins form advertising >.< but i dont think so if they will do it lol. btw welcome to the forum ^^
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Earning Ecoins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning Ecoins   Earning Ecoins Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:06 pm

I would rather have free ecoinds with ads. Chicken smoothie and howrse advertise and they don't have memberships.
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

Earning Ecoins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning Ecoins   Earning Ecoins Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:09 pm

Yes, It would be nice to have free e-coins with ads but then they would get complaints. They've probably thought this through!!!! If they had them you would probably complaining about too many ads!

But like an all week ad for e-coins events would be really cool! If they had it about once a month that would also be really awesome.
Back to top Go down
yumyum43
Regular Fantagian
yumyum43

Earning Ecoins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning Ecoins   Earning Ecoins Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:36 pm

fantage does give you ecoins for downloading apps on the fantage idfone app. you can just delete the apps ater :p
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Earning Ecoins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning Ecoins   Earning Ecoins Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:10 pm

YumYum43, isn't that like a new thing that they do?
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Earning Ecoins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning Ecoins   Earning Ecoins Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:11 pm

And I wouldn't be complaining like most ppl, I just don't like it when I'm trying to play a game and an ad pops up. I just wanna control the ads.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Earning Ecoins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning Ecoins   Earning Ecoins Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:11 pm

Plus you can get it for clips now thanks!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Earning Ecoins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning Ecoins   Earning Ecoins Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:17 pm

there is no way you can get free ecoins from fantage unles you only watch ONE advertisment. discussion over
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
kitty14239
New Fantagian
kitty14239

Earning Ecoins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning Ecoins   Earning Ecoins Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:37 am

OMG THEY DID IT OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nctzen127
Passionate Fantagian
Nctzen127

Earning Ecoins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning Ecoins   Earning Ecoins Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:22 pm

oh daisyflower143 nice profile pic!! its victoria from f(x)!! Very Happy
r you a kpop fan cause i am!!
Back to top Go down
Nctzen127
Passionate Fantagian
Nctzen127

Earning Ecoins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning Ecoins   Earning Ecoins Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:24 pm

oh and cool forum...
Back to top Go down
Nctzen127
Passionate Fantagian
Nctzen127

Earning Ecoins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning Ecoins   Earning Ecoins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:03 pm

[quote="kitty14239"]OMG THEY DID IT OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

i know!!!!!!
they have the ads now earn ecoins
but it barely comes cause people got crazy and went on and on the whole day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Earning Ecoins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earning Ecoins   Earning Ecoins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earning Ecoins
Page 1 of 1