Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Sun May 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Anaira wrote:
Magdaleena, you're a natural, but, when you convert clothes into dresses well...they don't turn out good. You should work on that c:

I see what you mean there. That's okay, whenever I draw dresses they usually just turn out to be plain looking ones...^^;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Sun May 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Magdaleena wrote:
Vallie wrote:
omg I LOVE EET! YOUR THE QUEEN OF EDITS AND RECOLORS. ill order another! Picture:

Can you get rid of the pigtails? And can you make the shirt a dress?

I also want the shoe color yellow. And the board light blue. Thankies!

Done!

Were I supposed to color the clover too?

Nah the clover is fine. I LOVE the dress! you rockkk!! Can i set it as my picture?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Sun May 09, 2010 1:28 pm

Vallie wrote:
Magdaleena wrote:
Vallie wrote:
omg I LOVE EET! YOUR THE QUEEN OF EDITS AND RECOLORS. ill order another! Picture:

Can you get rid of the pigtails? And can you make the shirt a dress?

I also want the shoe color yellow. And the board light blue. Thankies!

Done!

Were I supposed to color the clover too?

Nah the clover is fine. I LOVE the dress! you rockkk!! Can i set it as my picture?

Sure, go ahead! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
twilight_fan98
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 18
Location : at the top of your lungs

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Sun May 09, 2010 7:06 pm

Magdaleena wrote:
Done with all of them! Very Happy

twilight_fan98 wrote:
can u surprise me with my avatar? i know you dont do randoms but just edit mine or something. its my avatar. thx
Here you go!

Sorry, no edit, but at least I recolored most of it. And I have no fancy transparency image program, so I couldn't make it transparent again. I only have plain, ol' Paint. Windows 7 paint, that is .XD

OMG thats Awesome! I think ill make it my new avatar. Is it okay if i use iaza to make is transparent?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Mon May 10, 2010 7:37 am

twilight_fan98 wrote:
Magdaleena wrote:
Done with all of them! Very Happy

twilight_fan98 wrote:
can u surprise me with my avatar? i know you dont do randoms but just edit mine or something. its my avatar. thx
Here you go!

Sorry, no edit, but at least I recolored most of it. And I have no fancy transparency image program, so I couldn't make it transparent again. I only have plain, ol' Paint. Windows 7 paint, that is .XD

OMG thats Awesome! I think ill make it my new avatar. Is it okay if i use iaza to make is transparent?

Sure! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1772
Join date : 2010-02-15
Age : 16
Location : In The Wonderful Fantagain World!

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Mon May 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Hmmmmm
I Want a Random. Can You Use My Avvi Pic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Tue May 11, 2010 10:00 am

nicki445 wrote:
Hmmmmm
I Want a Random. Can You Use My Avvi Pic?

You wanted me to recolor the recolor?
Here you go:


Yes, I did get kinda inspired by your cotton candy recolor. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1772
Join date : 2010-02-15
Age : 16
Location : In The Wonderful Fantagain World!

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Tue May 11, 2010 3:02 pm

Its Adorable! Thankies! Mag!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Mon May 24, 2010 3:21 am

I'm BUMPING this, because I want some more orders and is getting bored. Neutral

I'll try doing randoms too now, but those would be without edits. If you want a random, then please either show me a picture of what you want randomized, or say what colors you want.

But I would still prefer something more specific, however.

Any orders? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 11
Location : sad town

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Mon May 24, 2010 11:00 pm



Okay. Since you don't have any orders, this is going to be super complex... you don't have to do all the little details lool.

The main outfit colors should be based around these; .

Hair remains black please. The hair bands I want blue. The bow red.
The shirt, on the red part can you edit off the flower please? And make the red part like the blue part i showed, and the red part like the red i showed. For the pants can you color them red and edit them so that they're shorty shorts? The shoes I'd like blue. For the board, can you edit the stripes so that they are in the order of Red, White, and blue, repeating of course. And since you don't have any orders... will you please take the time to pixel a flag like you did for your animation, but make the flag an american flag. (not animated of course.) Aha, sorry for my complexness. I want to see your results. I'm doing it for the american fourth of July holiday. Don't worry about getting every little detail right, I made it a extremely detailed request after all... Thanks much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Tue May 25, 2010 12:58 pm

2008sarah wrote:


Okay. Since you don't have any orders, this is going to be super complex... you don't have to do all the little details lool.

The main outfit colors should be based around these; .

Hair remains black please. The hair bands I want blue. The bow red.
The shirt, on the red part can you edit off the flower please? And make the red part like the blue part i showed, and the red part like the red i showed. For the pants can you color them red and edit them so that they're shorty shorts? The shoes I'd like blue. For the board, can you edit the stripes so that they are in the order of Red, White, and blue, repeating of course. And since you don't have any orders... will you please take the time to pixel a flag like you did for your animation, but make the flag an american flag. (not animated of course.) Aha, sorry for my complexness. I want to see your results. I'm doing it for the american fourth of July holiday. Don't worry about getting every little detail right, I made it a extremely detailed request after all... Thanks much!

I just finished it! But to be honest with myself, the colors turned out a little too bright... And the flag was no problem, I had in fact made a template of the flag earlier. Oh, and I hope you aren't too picky on the flag. It would be hard to fit in all the 13 stripes and 50 stars in it...
Here you go!

Happy early 4th of July, lol. Wink
Even though I don't celebrate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 11
Location : sad town

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Tue May 25, 2010 2:48 pm

The colors look perfect! And the flag looks just fine, there's not even enough pixel spots to make all of it. Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Tue May 25, 2010 3:58 pm

OMG. that recolor IS SO PRETTY. ur a NATURAL.
Picture:

Can you make the hair blue, and longer please? Make the eyes brown, (sorry i kinda recolored the eyes on accident) And in the other fantagians hand, can you make her holding a paint brush? Make the dress brown and darkish orange, and the bow of the dress green. and make the board purple. Oh, and can you make the hat yellow?

I'm sorry for the hard order, lol. You can skip some of the details if you want! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Wed May 26, 2010 7:48 am

Vallie wrote:
OMG. that recolor IS SO PRETTY. ur a NATURAL.
Picture:

Can you make the hair blue, and longer please? Make the eyes brown, (sorry i kinda recolored the eyes on accident) And in the other fantagians hand, can you make her holding a paint brush? Make the dress brown and darkish orange, and the bow of the dress green. and make the board purple. Oh, and can you make the hat yellow?

I'm sorry for the hard order, lol. You can skip some of the details if you want! Wink

Done!

Oh, and I were not entirely sure what kind of blue hair you wanted, so I made a new version and recolored it a little darker:


Just pick the one you would prefer... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Wed May 26, 2010 3:24 pm

Wow you make me cry.(lol jk but i love it so much) I love it! Thanks so much. You rock. -huggles-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Wed May 26, 2010 7:16 pm

I'll order another! x]



Can you make the jacket sleeve shorter? And make the pants into shorts too?
Take out the pony tails and leave it as regular hair.

Recolor the hair black, the jacket black, the shorts black, the board black, and the shoes black.

Lawl, my world is now black.

Thanks Maggy! :3

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Wed May 26, 2010 7:44 pm

Lol Mieyon! Thanks again for the lovely recolor you made me, Magdaleena!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Thu May 27, 2010 11:34 am

miyeon wrote:
I'll order another! x]



Can you make the jacket sleeve shorter? And make the pants into shorts too?
Take out the pony tails and leave it as regular hair.

Recolor the hair black, the jacket black, the shorts black, the board black, and the shoes black.

Lawl, my world is now black.

Thanks Maggy! :3

Done!

Are the sleeves too short or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Thu May 27, 2010 7:06 pm

OHMAIFRIGGINGAWD.

IT'S AMAZING!!!!!

Thanks so much Maggy!

You're truly amazing!

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Thu May 27, 2010 7:39 pm

picture:

Could you make the shirt long sleeved, and make the skirt pants instead? Get rid of the ponytails too. Can you make the hair neon green, the long sleeved shirt orange, the shoes light brown, and the board neon pink? (the yellow arrows will be black) Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Fri May 28, 2010 8:29 am

Vallie wrote:
picture:

Could you make the shirt long sleeved, and make the skirt pants instead? Get rid of the ponytails too. Can you make the hair neon green, the long sleeved shirt orange, the shoes light brown, and the board neon pink? (the yellow arrows will be black) Thanks.

Done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Fri May 28, 2010 12:14 pm

I will order another one cuz you'z amazing. xD


Can you make the hair longer? and recolor it black?
And make the outfit's sleeves elbow length.
The duck, recolor it um... white? xD
Thanks again!

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Fri May 28, 2010 2:56 pm

miyeon wrote:
I will order another one cuz you'z amazing. xD


Can you make the hair longer? and recolor it black?
And make the outfit's sleeves elbow length.
The duck, recolor it um... white? xD
Thanks again!

Another order done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1130
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 18

PostSubject: :3   Fri May 28, 2010 3:01 pm


Can you make the hair nicer-looking, and recolor it black?
Then could you maybe make some wings or something come off the board, as well as a little tail off the back end?
Thanks! x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Fri May 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Magdaleena wrote:
miyeon wrote:
I will order another one cuz you'z amazing. xD


Can you make the hair longer? and recolor it black?
And make the outfit's sleeves elbow length.
The duck, recolor it um... white? xD
Thanks again!

Another order done! Very Happy

Thanks!!!

It's amazing!!! :]

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!   Today at 4:55 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Magdaleena's recolor and editing shop!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Lorena's Recolor/Animation shop!!
» Mels Fantage Pic Editing Shop!
» Hasbro Fantastic 4 $6 at The reject shop
» Mangohero's Transformers Shop
» Trip shop -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Creations-
Jump to: