Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How do you like my hairrr

Go down 
+17
Weekays
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Usui
el
RadioGummie
cupcakesrock
Burittanie
elise
alex
Lenka
snake
o
Squirtle
ℓσкє
Dog
Flynn
KKII
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Burittanie
Devoted Fantagian

How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Wow, you're so pretty! You live in Asia right? Supposing that style is popular there c:
Back to top Go down
KKII
Regular Fantagian
KKII

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:34 pm

Burittanie wrote:
Wow, you're so pretty! You live in Asia right? Supposing that style is popular there c:
I live in the UK. but,close to it? right lol Smile)
Back to top Go down
cupcakesrock
Regular Fantagian
cupcakesrock

Location : At your place,i'm actully at your door-just waiting

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:41 pm

wow u look like some type of popular celeb, or a very beautiful supermodel that travels the world! i know ur getting that alot but it's sooooo true i can't get my hair to do that. It's soo pretty, very nice picture! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:30 am

kiki1056 wrote:
turntechGodhead wrote:
kiki you and i both know that isnt you ive seen you before
why would you lie about dying your hair thats really stupid
I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU. Why would you lie about knowing me? ive never even posted a picture of me before. You don't even know me in rl. so HOP OFF PLEASE.
( I uploaded on tinypic to get the forum img )
yes actually you do do you remember 'cym' yeah well thats me alright
and my friend found that picture on tumblr a bit ago so you are a liar in fact
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:39 am

Ooooohhh snaaaapppp.
plus, if you thought it was the worst picture of you why did you upload it? Idk but when I have a kind of indecent picture of me I don't show it off to the world..
Back to top Go down
KKII
Regular Fantagian
KKII

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:46 am

turntechGodhead wrote:
kiki1056 wrote:
turntechGodhead wrote:
I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU. Why would you lie about knowing me? ive never even posted a picture of me before. You don't even know me in rl. so HOP OFF PLEASE.
Whos cym?! And I know what i look like. I took this pic two weeks ago. You have no right to call me an liar.Get a life. ITS INTERNET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.I could even show you more pics of me to prove it.
I shoulnt of even made this post. Theres people like you who make me want to throw UP! Besisdes if i did post a picture of me.IT WAS WHEN I WAS 11! Im 16!
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:56 am

kiki1056 wrote:
turntechGodhead wrote:
kiki1056 wrote:
turntechGodhead wrote:
Whos cym?! And I know what i look like. I took this pic two weeks ago. You have no right to call me an liar.Get a life. ITS INTERNET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.I could even show you more pics of me to prove it.
I shoulnt of even made this post. Theres people like you who make me want to throw UP! Besisdes if i did post a picture of me.IT WAS WHEN I WAS 11! Im 16!
LMFAO LOREAL YOURE SUCH A LIAR
okay here how about this! take a picture of yourself holding up a sign that says "i am kiki1056 from fantageforum" and then you wont be a total fake
Back to top Go down
KKII
Regular Fantagian
KKII

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:58 am

turntechGodhead wrote:
kiki1056 wrote:
turntechGodhead wrote:
kiki1056 wrote:
turntechGodhead wrote:
okay here how about this! take a picture of yourself holding up a sign that says "i am kiki1056 from fantageforum" and then you wont be a total fake
Thats not my name...
and NO. I dont have to do a flying spit what you want me to do. My name isnt loreal.That was my Middle name.you know.you really need to get your life straight asking for all my info and crap.You know we used to be good friends ,but you've turned into a brat.Im not a liar.I only posted that to show my hair. I hate drama to hop off.

Last edited by kiki1056 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:07 am

kiki1056 wrote:
turntechGodhead wrote:
kiki1056 wrote:
turntechGodhead wrote:
kiki1056 wrote:
turntechGodhead wrote:
Thats not my name...
i repeat
take the picture and you wont be fake
Back to top Go down
cupcakesrock
Regular Fantagian
cupcakesrock

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:07 am

It's okay. just ignor him if he is being a bother to you. we all know ur telling the truth, well adleast i think so.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:15 am

Um, actually turntechGodhead is telling the truth.
I can link you that Tumblr right now. It was taken in August 2011, so it's quite obvious Kiki is lying. Here:
http://gyarulife.tumblr.com/post/8523136748
Scroll down a little bit and you'll see August 2011.

Anyways, Kiki, please don't get upset and be all "NO THAT'S ME! STOP LYING!" because it isn't. Even though it isn't, that's okay! We almost all do that sometimes. Just please don't get upset. D:
Back to top Go down
cupcakesrock
Regular Fantagian
cupcakesrock

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:20 am

Ok OK can u guys really stopp acussing her. thats your thought about it. We Got It
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:28 am

Erm I'm sorry but it isn't an opinion. We were just pointing out how it wasn't her. If you'd look, it's really quite obvious. No one like that would be on such a forum like this or in Fantage, for one reason. I'm 100% positive it isn't her. Without even finding the source of the picture I knew instantly it wasn't her. So did turntechGodhead and I'm sure more people. I'm surprised not even you guys would think of that. It's REALLY REALLY obvious.
Back to top Go down
cupcakesrock
Regular Fantagian
cupcakesrock

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:36 am

ok. you can really start now because your starting to be annoying with this conversation now, DROP IT!
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:59 am

@Cupcakesrocks Nobody was accusing her, maybe some people thought she was lieing.
But anyway, I kind of knew this picture was pretty fake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:25 am

The colours blend in quite nice together.
I want to do the same with mine but I quite doubt it :]
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:34 am

There's no way to prove it. So before everyone starts ganging up on her (don't argue that people aren't because they are), you have to realize that there are possibilities. Maybe Kiki posted that picture of herself on that website. She could've posted it on tumblr. Until we find out who posted it, we can only give her our opinion on the hairstyle. I think it looks great! It's very unique.

And guys, I forgot if there already IS a rule for this, but I'm just saying it anyway whether it's a rule or not. The topic is about giving your opinion for her new hairstyle. So we should only post about what the topic is about. If you are that agrivated by the possibility that it isn't her, tell her on PM so no one else gets involved.

And Kiki, I know you're telling the truth. I know it's you in that picture. You look great with that new style!
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:41 am

it maybe her and its maybe not her WE WILL NEVER KNOW!

btw i love your eyes they are massive! ( my eyes are huge too ) you look soo pretty in that! i love the hair it blends very nicely!
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:27 am

Yea. There's no proof so just post what you think about the hair style and not about whether it's her or not because as weekays0 said, we will never know!
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:13 am

Yup unless someone who doesnt wanna be safe met up with her in real

( no offence but i find it really unsafe o meetup with someone on a online forum or game because 99.99% of the time its an person who wants too kill you! )
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:05 am

Arianna wrote:
There's no way to prove it.

Did you not just see the tumblr picture xD?

I've seen this picture before too somewhere... it's not her. Besides if it was her... I don't think she should have a problem proving it.... I wouldn't personally....
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:07 am

Maybe she posted it on tumblr.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:17 am

Is it seriously worth trying to prove that this girl is who she could or couldn't be?
Whoever this person in the picture was, she looks nice either way. Maybe it was a person that /looked/ like her, or maybe has the same hair style.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:23 am

That's kind of what I'm trying to say. We don't know, so it's pointless to argue with her about it. That picture could be of anyone, and she could be anyone.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:24 am

oh please. Rolling Eyes i mean, right, your a MODEL. wow, your "guards" wouldnt even allow you to go on this if you were a model.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you like my hairrr   How do you like my hairrr - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you like my hairrr
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: