Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Are yOU SERIOUS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Are yOU SERIOUS Empty
PostSubject: Are yOU SERIOUS   Are yOU SERIOUS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Okay, I'm again trying to load the 20 e-coins thing, and, well, it keeps on stopping at 80-99%.
Everything is fine on my computer. My internet is fine, and well, honestly, I don't know! It's making me really upset and I was wondering if anyone knew what to do.

i sound like newbie oHMG
Back to top Go down
fights4life2002
Rookie Fantagian
fights4life2002

Are yOU SERIOUS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are yOU SERIOUS   Are yOU SERIOUS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:42 pm

Shut your computer all the way down and restart it. That might help.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Are yOU SERIOUS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are yOU SERIOUS   Are yOU SERIOUS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:42 pm

I blame the lag on Fantage. Maybe the new event is making it happen. I know it is happening for me.

Is your laptop clean? Maybe too much files are on your computer? Or maybe the ads are processing, be patient. (I bet you've already been patient for like 20 minutes lol)
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Are yOU SERIOUS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are yOU SERIOUS   Are yOU SERIOUS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:51 pm

I have already restarted my computer. :c
Uh I think I know! I have Adblocker! WOW I JUST THOUGHT OF THAT! I will disable it and try again. uvu

I guess it kind of works now? It keeps on saying there are no ads to watch. I will try this on my backup!

Woah I got 500 e-coins, ok.
TRIED A COUPLE OF TIMES AND GOT AN AD! YES! Okay sorry about me being dumb all along. :c
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

Are yOU SERIOUS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are yOU SERIOUS   Are yOU SERIOUS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:16 pm

close put da net and try agian

no ones judging u.
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com

Are yOU SERIOUS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are yOU SERIOUS   Are yOU SERIOUS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:22 pm

I've had this problem on another website, but it wasn't because of some event. What I do is close the tab and open it up again, on my laptop, it takes a few times because it just goes up by a little (like it starts at 26% then the 1st time i close and open it, it goes up to 29% and so on). Then when it loads a bit faster, that's when I know it'll reach 100%.

I once had this problem on Fantage, too, but I still do the same thing ^.
Back to top Go down
fights4life2002
Rookie Fantagian
fights4life2002

Are yOU SERIOUS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are yOU SERIOUS   Are yOU SERIOUS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Mushroom wrote:
I've had this problem on another website, but it wasn't because of some event. What I do is close the tab and open it up again, on my laptop, it takes a few times because it just goes up by a little (like it starts at 26% then the 1st time i close and open it, it goes up to 29% and so on). Then when it loads a bit faster, that's when I know it'll reach 100%.

I once had this problem on Fantage, too, but I still do the same thing ^.

That IS a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are yOU SERIOUS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are yOU SERIOUS   Are yOU SERIOUS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are yOU SERIOUS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: