Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Party Pros Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

The Party Pros Guide Empty
PostSubject: The Party Pros Guide   The Party Pros Guide Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:00 pm

What Are Party Pros?
Party pros are members who organize parties, party information, and party discussion, and so more. You become one by doing the above.

How do I become a Party Pro?
You become a party pro by organizing and participating in parties and more. Mainly showing up at parties Wink. But if you ask/beg to become one, it will decrease your chances. You will also lose your Party Pro status if you are inactive, account deletion, or banned.

Do I have to make a party every single DAY?
Of course not, we're not forcing you to organize parties over and over, you just have to organize/participate in parties every week or two weeks or so. Just try and show up, we are not asking you to show up to every party possible.

Can I keep my status forever?
As long as your account is not deleted, inactive, or banned, yes, you can keep it forever. Remember to treat members respectfully and not boast about your status.

Can every member be a Party Pro?
Maybe, if you organize enough parties. Keep up your work, and your Party Pro chances will increase for sure Wink.

How many members of the Party Pros can there be?
Ask Mace, because its not my dicision, its his Wink.

Any other things Party Pros can do?
We can sticky and announce your important parties, discussions, plans, etc.. Party Pros will probably get more powers soon.

Hope you learned a lot about Party Pros from my guide!
Back to top Go down

The Party Pros Guide
Page 1 of 1